"NO NO NO!! DONT QUESTION ME!!!!"

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Bigmaneatchip555
Byond Username: Bigmaneatchip555

"NO NO NO!! DONT QUESTION ME!!!!"

Post by Bigmaneatchip555 » #629412

Bottom post of the previous page:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30953

Is this seriously how coding gen will be from now on
PM ME SILLY MEMES?
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: "NO NO NO!! DONT QUESTION ME!!!!"

Post by Armhulen » #629587

wesoda25 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:47 pm Was oranges bait rarer back then or what, I feel as if nowadays people might know better.
oranges has only gotten better over time, take that as you will
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #629588

MSO just use your unlimited power to get rid of catgirls once and for all.
Image Image
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #629597

Boot wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:56 pm MSO just use your unlimited power to get rid of catgirls once and for all.
:honkman: we pray for the rendering of judgement :ian:
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #629598

Every little snowflake is important, ain't it so? It can't be that someone that foots the bill for all the servers this community plays on, can't be endlessly fucked with and treated like a measly user-class person, without giving you the tiniest bit of resistance?
Imagine that, coders being upset that someone does a thing that pisses them the fuck off, without telling them anything and not listening to their valid and constructive complaints? Huh!
Imagine that, admins being upset that someone is using their power in a way they don't like, and they can't do anything about it? NUTS!

Maybe you should buy yourself a mirror and take a good long look at it, before you go dogpiling on MSO for anything in your life ever again. To me, he didn't even do these things I mentioned above, but just the implication that you're not getting your way, is enough to make you crawl up your wall and scream like a banshee. I wish he would actually do these bangers, just to eradicate the smug and entitled attitude of all these self-important little princesses that think, they run the joint here.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #629607

Dang Bonermaster went in hard
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #629613

Bonermaster is based, holy cow
► Show Spoiler
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #629614

BONERMASTER wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:19 am Every little snowflake is important, ain't it so? It can't be that someone that foots the bill for all the servers this community plays on, can't be endlessly fucked with and treated like a measly user-class person, without giving you the tiniest bit of resistance?
Imagine that, coders being upset that someone does a thing that pisses them the fuck off, without telling them anything and not listening to their valid and constructive complaints? Huh!
Imagine that, admins being upset that someone is using their power in a way they don't like, and they can't do anything about it? NUTS!

Maybe you should buy yourself a mirror and take a good long look at it, before you go dogpiling on MSO for anything in your life ever again. To me, he didn't even do these things I mentioned above, but just the implication that you're not getting your way, is enough to make you crawl up your wall and scream like a banshee. I wish he would actually do these bangers, just to eradicate the smug and entitled attitude of all these self-important little princesses that think, they run the joint here.

With warm regards
-BONERMASTER
That romerol removal pr has 40+ downvotes. Tension is arising
► Show Spoiler
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #629621

Boot wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:56 pm MSO just use your unlimited power to get rid of catgirls once and for all.
MSO please
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #629622

Evewy w-wittwe snyowfwake is impowtant, ^-^ a-ain't i-it so!? It can't be that someonye ÚwÚ that foots the x3 biww *screams* fow aww the x3 sewvews this communyity ;;w;; pways on, can't be endwesswy fucked with and tweated wike *screams* a measwy usew-cwass pewson, without giving you the x3 tinyiest ^-^ bit of wesistance?
Imaginye that, codews b-being upset *looks at you* that someonye ÚwÚ does a thing that pisses them the x3 fuck off, without tewwing them anything and nyot wistenying t-to theiw vawid *looks at you* and constwuctive compwaints?!?1 Huh!
Imaginye *screeches* that, admins b-being upset *looks at you* that someonye ÚwÚ is u-using theiw powew in a w-way they don't wike, and they can't do anything about it?!?1 NyUTS!
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #629628

Armhulen wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:50 pm
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:47 pm Was oranges bait rarer back then or what, I feel as if nowadays people might know better.
oranges has only gotten better over time, take that as you will
huh.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #629636

This is such a minor but weird abuse of power to shitcan someone who moderately annoyed you by talking about something that was both relevant and important to him, then claim in appeal that they were "dogpiling" by asking questions about why you reverted their PR. Like, if he's annoying you by carrying on the previous topic of the discussion you're no longer interested in, *block him* like literally anyone else on the discord (Except oranges).

Like, that "Conversation analysis" post is ridiculous grandstanding where you're like, "Ok here let me write a bunch of text under every line explaining how me vagueposting about intent to a maintainer while him and another poster are asking me closely related questions was actually a learning moment that I got wrong because of goofballs Stoner Brain Melting Poison being delivered by him asking why you're reverting his whole PR". Not sure what the learning moment is supposed to be, because coderbus removes unused and deprecated code and attributes all the time.
Let alone the fact that MSO then claims in appeal it's goofball's fault that he ragebanned rohesie .
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
massa
Byond Username: Massa100

Post by massa » #629646

oranges wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:53 am
MSO please
if we agree on this can we not reconcile all our views??
:donut2: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :heart: :honkman: :donut2:
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #629649

maybe
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #629689

MSO please
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #629704

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:32 am This is such a minor but weird abuse of power to shitcan someone who moderately annoyed you by talking about something that was both relevant and important to him, then claim in appeal that they were "dogpiling" by asking questions about why you reverted their PR.
Nearly every single one of goof balls messages were pinging replies to my messages to rohesie ,

They were not 'asking questions' about why I reverted their pr, they were answering questions i didn't asked as replies to different questions i asked somebody else, and trying to deflect the convo i was trying to have with a specific person.

You are also ignoring the multiple times I tried to brush goof off and he kept trying to butt into the conversation AGAIN. He had mullitple chances to disengage but he saw me talking in a channel and demanded i answer his questions and not be allowed to have a convo with somebody else until i answered his questions.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #629708

capn_monkeypaw wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:18 pm
MSO please
► Show Spoiler
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #629710

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:32 am Let alone the fact that MSO then claims in appeal it's goofball's fault that he ragebanned rohesie .
he also threatened to ban two other maintainers too lmao
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #629711

Ngl reading the appeal just makes me think he was high. Goof wasn’t without fault but the entire play-by-play breakdown is so odd (and to me a bit irrational) and the fact that this would be unacceptable for any member of administration to do just makes it look pretty bad.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #629719

The world before mso banned me: 🌎
The world after mso banned me: 🌍
Thanks for proving my point
Oh by the way
 ! Message from: Timonk
i have banned MSO
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #629724

everyone has bad days, I think we should tolerate mso's occasional one, because he tolerates mine
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #629725

massa wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:44 am
MSO please
if we agree on this can we not reconcile all our views??
get maintainers to re-add staff of change magicarps to xenobio and then we can reconcile our views

I'd take a 25% chance of it changing me and a 75% chance of it gibbing me
► Show Spoiler
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #629787

oranges wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:07 pm
massa wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:15 am
Timberpoes wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:33 amI thought we were making good progress to mending those rifts between the team and MSO, rather than rending new ones.
you guys are driving an absolutely massive rift between the 'team' and the players who experience the team's 'vision'. You guys go out of your way to not consider that (basically exclusively important perspective) and have, for years, made a joke out of it that most people just find sad.

Sorry you guys managed to cop a bit of mostly superficial ire that has mostly blown over for it? MSO got the experience players get every time they see a bullshit PR or have to read a take from someone who doesn't play the game.
you are probably one of the worst, stupidest and most idiotic people I have ever have the displeasure of hosting on this community, the day you leave will improve greatly the quality of every single part of the community on a level almost as good as when jackrip finally fucked off to his LRP server.

and the only wedge i'd like to drive is between your ears
you are probably one of the worst, stupidest and most idiotic people I have ever have the displeasure of hosting on this community, the day you leave will improve greatly the quality of every single part of the community on a level almost as good as when jackrip finally fucked off to his LRP server.

oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #629789

thomanthewise5404 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:45 am
oranges wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:07 pm
massa wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:15 am
Timberpoes wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:33 amI thought we were making good progress to mending those rifts between the team and MSO, rather than rending new ones.
you guys are driving an absolutely massive rift between the 'team' and the players who experience the team's 'vision'. You guys go out of your way to not consider that (basically exclusively important perspective) and have, for years, made a joke out of it that most people just find sad.

Sorry you guys managed to cop a bit of mostly superficial ire that has mostly blown over for it? MSO got the experience players get every time they see a bullshit PR or have to read a take from someone who doesn't play the game.

Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #629793

you are probably one of the nicest, smartest and most well put together people I have ever have the pleasure of hosting on this community, the day you joined greatly improved the quality of every single part of the community on a level almost as good as when the toolbox tournament donated thousands of dollars to charity.

and the only place i'd like to drive is to your ceremony
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #629794

oranges wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:09 pm everyone has bad days, I think we should tolerate mso's occasional one, because he tolerates mine
If I wasn't clear I do really like MSO despite any percieved wrongdoing I'd just rather form any kind of woes I have into something constructive about the "Host" rank in general
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #629796

the only sad thing about this situation is that goof wasnt banned longer
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #629939

I also like MSO but i don't like when he bans people based on feelings
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.