BYOND account: bobama
Character name: murder killstein
Ban type: note
Ban length: note
Ban reason: "Asked not to round remove SSD people if he can help it."
Time ban was placed: 2022-07-13 21:25:22
Server you were playing on when banned: sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 186586
Your side of the story: i was a heretic. I had to sacrifice one more person to ascend. I found my target ssd in the hall. I brought him to a rune and sacced him.
Why you think you should be unbanned: first: the note offers literally 0 context to what actually happened, making it seem like i was a nonantag roaming the halls looking for ssd people to murder for no raisin. second: even if it did offer context, i dont understand how this is even something that comes remotely close to requiring admin intervention. the precedent this sets is asinine. if i know i am a target, can i now combat log to avoid being killed and give time for sec to intervene? if whoever is trying to kill me kills me, that would be a no-no apparently because i am now ssd.
References of good conduct: i told my mother i loved her earlier today
Anything else we should know: vekter should not be allowed to administrate outside of manuel
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [vekter] bobama - note appeal

Post by Vekter » #646579

That's fair, I'll remove it. I forgot heretics can pick their targets, I kinda just thought you'd jumped on him because he was SSD.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Post by Mothblocks » #646580

To BOBAMA, in the future please save both yourself and us a hell of a lot of trouble by not being an asshole to admins you don't agree with. In your note you were extremely hostile to what was a fairly mundane opening adminhelp, and in this appeal you continue to insist on being dickish to Vekter.
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #646955

Mothblocks wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:16 pm and in this appeal you continue to insist on being dickish to Vekter.
Players should not be expected to bite their tongue towards admins who fuck up, even in minor ways. They are allowed to express their frustration, and all of our admins are capable of handling it.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW: