Appeals which have been closed.
Jigglyy

[Feemjmeem] Jigglyy - 2018 Ban

Post by Jigglyy » #654714

BYOND account: Jigglyy

Character name: Robusts-The-Crew, forgot my other char name

Ban type: Griefing

Ban length: Permanent

Ban reason: In addition to theft and stripping and nearly spacing someone as a non-antag security officer, made and used a spam circuit. No more warnings. Bye.

Time ban was placed: 2018-03-04 17:44:51 during round ID 84489

Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil I believe, but might be Bagil

Round ID in which ban was placed: 84489

Your side of the story: Been a very long time and I quite honestly don't remember, all I know is I was a pretty toxic player back then.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I believe in the years following I have grown up as a person and as a player, no longer putting my own fun above the fun of others and most importantly at the cost of someone else's fun. I hope that the time that has passed would allow the gracious admins to give me another chance at playing ss13 on tg.
Last edited by Jigglyy on Tue Oct 25, 2022 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Re: [Feemjmeem] Jigglyy - 2018 Ban

Post by Thunder11 » #654716

Feemjmeem isn't an admin any more, so I'll take care of this. Judging by the ban reason, this is a server ban, not a discord ban. Please edit your appeal to use the correct format here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Jigglyy

Post by Jigglyy » #654736

Edited, waiting for moderator approval.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #654738

Approved the edit. Should be good to go, now.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #654754

This is a four and a half year old ban and there's no sign you've had any trouble on other servers in years based on public bans so I see zero reason not to lift this, be free.
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578