|Kubisopplay| Jalen Whiteman - Banned from most things as a ghost, including some antags.

Appeals which have been closed.
JalenW

|Kubisopplay| Jalen Whiteman - Banned from most things as a ghost, including some antags.

Post by JalenW » #655220

BYOND account: Bieyes
Character name: Jalen Whiteman
Ban type: Roles - pAI, Brainwashed Victim, Deathsquad, Drone, Lavaland, Mind Transfer Potion, Posibrain, Sentience Potion Spawn
Ban length: 2 weeks
Ban reason: As a podman shot and threw a bomb at fellow podman, because he thought that them hitting themselves with a toolbox meant they wanted to die, and wanted to "help". The cherry bomb broke open the vault and made all podmen inside slowly die. Please do not repeat that.
Time ban was placed: 18:10:52 2022-10-28
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed:193272

Your side of the story: I was testing out a cherry bomb I just made and decided to throw it at a wall (Literally no where close to anyone at all), the person mentioned in this appeal literally stood there and didn't bother to come inside when me and the other podman (not the one that got hurt) went to rush inside to another room. I did not know cherry bombs were that fucking powerful. The podman who stayed in the room with the bomb god brain damage. They kept complaining alot and alot about their brain injury. The podman then proceeds to hit their head with a fucking toolbox and other items, I thought, they are killing themselves because they are badly injured and they are using a toolbox to do that, so I shot them so then they could die faster. They responded from the gun shot with "What the fuck.", "Why?" This person was fucking HITTING THEMSELF WITH A TOOLBOX AT THE HEAD and ASKS why I SHOT THEM. I told them I thought they were killing themself, which it seems obvious that they were, SINCE THEY HIT THEMSELF WITH A TOOLBOX REPEATEDLY AT THE HEAD. They cherry bomb also opened a hole in the vault.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I do not wish to be unbanned, I think I deserve this ban for 2 weeks, what I am making this appeal for is that, WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK AM I BANNED FROM ROLES THAT ARE NOT RELATED TO THIS AT ALL? I'm going to list the ones I think, why the fuck am I banned from this? pai, literally why the fuck? Deathsquad, how the fuck is this related to podmen? Brainwashed vitctim, Mind transfer potion and sentience potion spawn, what the actual fuck, how is this related AT ALL? Posibrain, how was a borg related to any of this at all???? Drone, how is a fucking maint drone related to this? I CAN'T EVEN BE A MAINTS DRONE THE LAST TIME I TRIED! That leaves with lavaland, so you ban me from all lavaland roles? Including lava land elites. Why can't you just ban me from podman only, why did you ban me from all of this unrelated roles. My request is that you remove every role ban from this ban and replace it with only banned from podmen. Like why did you have to ban me from all these unrelated roles, I missed alot of antag roles because of this ban, some including, abductor agent (they had to go so they asked admins to remove them and offer them to the ghosts.) and random human level intel.
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Re: |Kubisopplay| Jalen Whiteman - Banned from most things as a ghost, including some antags.

Post by Pandarsenic » #655257

JalenW wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:36 pmWHY THE ACTUAL FUCK AM I BANNED FROM ROLES THAT ARE NOT RELATED TO THIS AT ALL? I'm going to list the ones I think, why the fuck am I banned from this? pai, literally why the fuck? Deathsquad, how the fuck is this related to podmen? Brainwashed vitctim, Mind transfer potion and sentience potion spawn, what the actual fuck, how is this related AT ALL? Posibrain, how was a borg related to any of this at all???? Drone, how is a fucking maint drone related to this? I CAN'T EVEN BE A MAINTS DRONE THE LAST TIME I TRIED! That leaves with lavaland, so you ban me from all lavaland roles? Including lava land elites. Why can't you just ban me from podman only, why did you ban me from all of this unrelated roles. My request is that you remove every role ban from this ban and replace it with only banned from podmen. Like why did you have to ban me from all these unrelated roles, I missed alot of antag roles because of this ban, some including, abductor agent (they had to go so they asked admins to remove them and offer them to the ghosts.) and random human level intel.
This is one of the standard ban buttons, "Ghost Roles," which prevents you from taking any role that allows you to enter the round from ghost/observer status.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
JalenW

Re: |Kubisopplay| Jalen Whiteman - Banned from most things as a ghost, including some antags.

Post by JalenW » #655327

But why am I banned from all ghost roles?
Kubisopplay
Byond Username: Kubisopplay

Post by Kubisopplay » #655332

Hello, thanks for appealing
I am going to deny this appeal. As Pandarsenic said this is one of standard bans from all ghostroles, and I applied it since you gave me absolutely 0 confidence that you won't use any other ghostrole to grief.
If you disagree with my verdict you can request headmin review.
Silicon main, enough said
Tell me how badly I fucked up here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=32575
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #655469

If the OP hasn't responded to this in the next 24 hours I'll be closing it.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you