2Sigmund415Cavalier8
Byond Username: IdealistUtopian

Trexter555 IdealistUtopian - Please Consider

Post by 2Sigmund415Cavalier8 » #658679

BYOND account: Idealistutopian
Character name: Sigmund Cavalier
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: https://tgstation13.download/dip/discordimageproxy.php/attachments/ ... /image.png
Time ban was placed: 2022-12-11 03:08:39
Server you were playing on when banned: Sybil
Round ID in which ban was placed: 196051
Your side of the story: I was killing everybody as a hulk armed with a esword. I was then sent to a box where Kraven spawned in. Accused me of being somebody I was not and that i was using aimbot. I denied accusations thrown at me. I wanted to discuss it further and provide anything to not be banned. But Sadly I was banned.
Why you think you should be unbanned: To acknowledge the accusations that I was an “evader”.

I discovered this game 3 days ago when my account was made. I played it pretty much all day every day as I was off from work and school. I tried out several different servers, but I found TG to be most importantly the less laggy and rules that I concur with. I played several hours mainly on Bagil where I learned very basic chemistry recipes for healing and speed. I was provided a bunch of these recipes in step by step order on how to make them. Wanting to copy them down I wrote all of them in my computer notepad. For example I have one on how to make pure ephedrine If you so wish I can show you the text.

I am not new to these types of games, ones that require a ridiculous amount of input to even light a cigarette. So I picked it up pretty quickly and the hotkeys as well. It was also pretty easy to see that stun weapons decide who is gonna win a fight. And as well hearing other people talk about stun batons being “one click no skill” I decided in case If became a traitor or any other antagonist I would try and counteract stuns. I found hulk on the genetics wiki by just Ctrl F Stun and I found out they were stun immune. I wanted to learn genetics however, I obtained an antagonist before I could so I just asked if I could trade my TC for hulk and I received.

I also have a strong feeling that If I was a “evader, aimbotter” whatever. I wouldn't take precious time out of my life to write this.

To address the accusations of me aimbotting.

As stated earlier I am not new to games where you well click to hit people. I feel as though my aim is superb. I have many hours on CSGO. I have won several tournaments. And as well I just want to say this game when it comes to aiming truly isn't that hard or difficult. You click on the enemies sprite. If you're curious on how I was hitting people while hyped up on drugs as that would make it harder. I was moving mainly in Straight diagonal/Vertical lines. This allows me to run into people with combat mode on and we both wont move so I can get a quick hit. This lack of movement also just helps in general with hitting people. If I'm moving in one direction I can position my cursor so It only has to click in one direction. Left, right, up, down. That was my strategy I used.

Anything else we should know: If sadly for whatever reason you deny my appeal. Or want to deny it. Please know I genuinely enjoy this server and the atmosphere of it. I am more than willing to do what it takes to not be banned. I don't know what I could do but if you have any ideas please let me know. I don’t want to spend my ss13 “career” with people thinking I’m an evader.

Best regards
IdealistUtopian
2Sigmund415Cavalier8

Re: Trexter555 IdealistUtopian - Please Consider

Post by 2Sigmund415Cavalier8 » #658680

Please ask anything you need to. I am very open to any questions you might have.
trexter555
Byond Username: Trexter555

Post by trexter555 » #658691

hey, overall, everything just seemed way too suspicious, with some additional stuff behind the adminbus not helping your case further, so i'm denying, and ill leave this to the headmins now.
2Sigmund415Cavalier8

Post by 2Sigmund415Cavalier8 » #658692

trexter555 wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:22 am hey, overall, everything just seemed way too suspicious, with some additional stuff behind the adminbus not helping your case further, so i'm denying, and ill leave this to the headmins now.
Alright, well respectable for responding quickly. You sure thats it? Nothing I can do whatsoever? I really enjoy it here. Im not a fan of other rulesets for different servers.
2Sigmund415Cavalier8

Post by 2Sigmund415Cavalier8 » #658695

Yeah I just looked at some other rulesets. On Goon you can't say "bitch" Please man.
Overuseddart

Post by Overuseddart » #659134

If you don’t know you can request headmin review for your ban. (You just have to say I want headmin review in this appeal, and the headmins will review this ban and possibly overturn it)