TGSTATION13 Dot Org Discord.gg Ban Appeal - Evola Vickers

Appeals which have been closed.
Jaukkuri
Byond Username: Jaukkuri

TGSTATION13 Dot Org Discord.gg Ban Appeal - Evola Vickers

Post by Jaukkuri » #658980

Discord username: Jaukkuri#5082
Commonly used names: In more diminutive tongues I was known by the name of BreatheDeep Enthusiast
Banning admin: OmegaDark
Ban reason: Unknown, Still channeling empathy...
Time ban was placed: Sometime within the last two weeks
Your side of the story: Allow me to set the scene -- A broody half-moon night, only lit by the reflection of neon bulbs of water within a thin veneer of water gently rippling above the asphalt. Omega & I lock eyes, barely within sight of each other. My still position morphs into a quick gait, within seconds I am face to face with the TGstation 13 admin, my positive canthal tilt leaves a shadowy impression on his face as he looks up to me my gaze. Although he flinches as my left hand is raised, his posture goes soft as he feels the brush of my cold fingers under his chin -- he looks back up, but before he opens his eyes once more I have already met his lips with mine, his breathe quick as he tenses in response. His eyes finally shoot open as the grip is torn. I am already leaving. The only sight Omega can see is my lithe form and the mirror reflection of the giant white Totenkopf on the back of my shirt in the puddles on the ground. I walk back into the shadows. Unable to process this Jungian psychoerotic experience, he quickly brings out his phone, scrolls to my last message within the discord, and bans me. No joy is reaped, in fact, there is nothing but melancholy.
Why you think you should be unbanned: My master has told me that my mission is not yet complete -- polcon's education must continue.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Re: TGSTATION13 Dot Org Discord.gg Ban Appeal - Evola Vickers

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #658983

If we judged appeals solely based on creativity in the appeal, I'd be unbanning you right now.

Unfortunately for you, we don't, so I'm denying this one.
I specifically pulled you aside prior to the incident that got you banned and told you that I was going to give you a fair shot because you had been out for a period of inactivity prior - rules change, social environments change, so on and so forth. You agreed to my request to tone down your actions and messages, and rein in a bit of the edginess.

Getting notified that you've commented "if you are a US veteran or active military personnel I highly advise you to kill yourself" and bemoaning how you "walked past a brown person and had to smell them" don't fall into "reining in edginess" - and considering you had been given a perfectly fine chance that you decided to flub, I'm not inclined to give you a second one. Especially considering your reason for your unbanning is that you need to "educate polcon" more - I don't think any of your past learning opportunities have been too grand.
Last edited by Omega_DarkPotato on Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Jaukkuri
Byond Username: Jaukkuri

Re: TGSTATION13 Dot Org Discord.gg Ban Appeal - Evola Vickers

Post by Jaukkuri » #658984

Some things were just not meant to be.