Discord Ban Appeal - Jaukkuri#5082 - I can be trusted with internet access

Appeals which have been closed.
Jaukkuri
Byond Username: Jaukkuri

Discord Ban Appeal - Jaukkuri#5082 - I can be trusted with internet access

Post by Jaukkuri » #661453

Discord username: Jaukkuri#5082
Commonly used names: BreatheDeep Enthusiast, Evola Vickers, etc.
Banning admin: OmegaDark
Ban reason: Had an e-moment and said some questionable things while coming down on soviet-era racetams during a time of great personal hardship. (Not a joke.)
Another note of importance is that I jokingly made an appeal before, which I can guarantee brought a smile to more than just my face.

I relieve stress by acting out in displays of histrionic behavior. Everything volatile I say over the internet is hyperbolic and intentionally obfuscated of any meaning. Politics is below me. Do I regret what I did, do I regret what I have said? In a sense, yes, of course I do. I also do not wish any harm to anyone in this world, and my desire for peace and camaraderie among all human souls transcends any divisive factor, such as age, sex, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, class, caste, or profession. Let me back into the Discord. I am an aristocrat of the spirit, and I can assure you I have more lovers than loathers amongst the TGcord.

My favorite Touhou character is Reimu because she was in Graffiti Kingdom.
Jaukkuri
Byond Username: Jaukkuri

Re: Discord Ban Appeal - Jaukkuri#5082 - I can be trusted with internet access

Post by Jaukkuri » #661456

APPENDED: I will also state that I have renewed interest in the game and wish to keep up to date with the latest and hottest Atmos tips+tricks and theories.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: Discord Ban Appeal - Jaukkuri#5082 - I can be trusted with internet access

Post by Timberpoes » #661457

Your last appeal on this ban: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=32963&p=658980

Omega is currently on break for a bit, so I'll pick this up in their place.

I will handle this by way of Rule 5 of the Ban Appeal Forum Rules:
A permaban may only be appealed once every 12 months unless stated otherwise by the banning admin or a headmin. Subsequent appeals will be automatically rejected and deleted, and may result in a forum ban if repeated.
Since I can't see anything about a shortened re-appeal timer in the previous appeal, this appeal is summarily rejected. Feel free to reappeal 13th Dec 2023.

"Some things were just not meant to be."
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin