Byond Username: RiceRicebbb

[San7890] If I asked nicely... m-maybe I will... get b-banned

Post by Unsane » #661407

BYOND account: RiceRicebbb
Character name: Shy Hime
Ban type: Server Ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: " Asked for and received a permanent ban."
Time ban was placed: December 13 (please provide the specific time if you know it)
Server you were playing on when banned: Every SERVER
Round ID in which ban was placed: 196181

Your side of the story: I understand that my actions resulted in a permanent ban from the server, even though I haven't broken any rule. At the time, I was going through a challenging period in my life and I was struggling with severe mood swings. Due to this, I made a rash and impulsive decision to ask for a permanent ban as a way to remove myself from the game. I now realize that this was a harmful decision and I take full responsibility for it. :3

Why you think you should be unbanned: I want to stress that I was not banned for any wrongdoing in the game. I made a rash and impulsive decision to request a permanent ban during a difficult period of my life, and I now realize that this was a harmful decision that I regret. Despite this, I want to assure the administration that I have always been respectful to the community and followed the rules.

I have taken steps to address my mood swings and I assure you that it won't happen again. I would be grateful for the opportunity to return to the game and contribute positively to the community and show that I can be a well-behaved and fun member to play with (✿◠‿◠). I understand the seriousness of my actions and I am committed to being a responsible and respectful player moving forward.

References of good conduct:
During my time on other servers, I have consistently demonstrated responsible and respectful behavior, and have proven myself to be a dedicated and adaptable player. On Lobotomy Corporation 13, I excelled in the challenging and unique gameplay of the SS13 with the Lobotomy Corporation mod, working under the guidance of Hod (╬ಠ益ಠ) in the Training department.

As a member of the Training team, I have faced numerous abnormalities with grace and determination, always striving to uphold the values of responsibility and respect. I have worked tirelessly to handle these abnormalities and to ensure the safety of my fellow employees, even surviving the breach and making sure that no one was left behind. Despite the kindness of our leader, Hod (ugh!!), I have at times been tempted to throw her into an abnormality chamber or threatened to leave her behind as she begged me to stay. But I have always managed to resist these urges and remain focused on the task at hand, working to protect the integrity of the facility and the safety of my fellow employees.

Anything else we should know: I understand that my actions had serious consequences and I am truly sorry for my behavior. I want to apologize to the administration and the community for the harm and discomfort that I caused, and I hope that I will be allowed to make amends and be a positive member of the community once again (✿◠‿◠).

If I am fortunate enough to return to the errrr discord server someday (☁️🌈), I hope that I will still be seen as a funny femboy who is severely unhinged in the political discourse channel (✨💭), despite my severe attraction to men. I promise to be a friendly and respectful member of the community (🌸🌺) and to contribute positively to the game and its community. I understand that trust must be earned, and I am committed to working hard to regain it (💪🏻🙏).

Additional Information:
After the ban, I decided to take a break from the servers and focus on my personal life. During this time, I created my server and played on it every day, spawning various mobs and equipping them with monkey AI controllers. While this was a fun and interesting experience, it quickly became apparent to me that it was not the same as playing on a live server with other players.

I missed the camaraderie, the fun and challenging gameplay, and the friendships that I had built in the community. The server I created was an attempt to fill that void, but it ultimately fell short. I realized my true passion lies in playing with others and participating in the game's community.

As I reflect on the actions that led to my ban, I understand that I made a mistake, and I'm truly sorry for it. I regret asking for a permanent ban and my decision during that difficult period of my life. I want to apologize to the community for my actions and assure them that I am now ready to return and be a respectful and responsible player moving forward.

I hope the administration can understand the feelings and actions that I went through and consider giving me a second chance to return to the community and contribute positively. The melancholy feeling of not playing with my friends, like flowers that couldn't bloom, has taught me the importance of the community and the role it played in my life.

I miss the playful and imaginative aspect of role-playing as a mime, as well as the opportunity to explore and express the complex emotions of my character. I regret any harm or discomfort my actions may have caused to the community, and I want to assure the administration that I am now ready to return and be a responsible and respectful player. Like a flower that couldn't fully bloom, I hope to have the opportunity to express myself and contribute to the community once again fully.

san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Re: [San7890] If I asked nicely... m-maybe I will... get b-banned

Post by san7890 » #661449

How did you request this ban again? Was it in an in-game ticket, or over direct messages? I just want to make sure I’m not misremembering anything.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
Unsane

Post by Unsane » #661450

I dm'ed you my feelings and love over Discord and asked for a break (✿◠‿◠)
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #661471

this is requested so you didn't really have to go through all of that effort to ask to be unbanned

you're unbanned as of the time of this post. please reply if you are having difficulties connecting.
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
Unsane

Post by Unsane » #661481

it's all working perfectly!! thank you my dear