Kubisopplay Aeoxic

Appeals which have been closed.
Cixoea

Kubisopplay Aeoxic

Post by Cixoea » #662656

Kubisopplay

BYOND account: Aeoxic
Character name: Character name at time of ban: Marshall Man (i think)
Ban type: Non antag murder
Ban length:Permanent
Ban reason: As a Non-Antag Psychologist I gave a janitor fetanyl and killed him in his asleep and my reason in ahelp was "he was fosho gonna be a murderer" (i said this because he threatened to kill anyone that made a mess) uhh and then he said I disconnected mid ahelp which is true
Time ban was placed:14:10:47
Server you were playing on when banned:Sybil ( i think)
Round ID in which ban was placed: 198576
Your side of the story: Its what he said I poisoned a janitor in my office and killed him with a fire extinguisher then dumped his body
Why you think you should be unbanned: Im 14 and dont have a job or anything and dont have school currently so im always active?? which is pretty good for the playercount I guess
Anything else we should know: I was banned from uh goon was because i was a space talk show host who blamed the government on everything
Last edited by Cixoea on Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: Kubisopplay Aeoxic

Post by Timberpoes » #662658

You attempted to evade this ban on Round 198659 using your Cixoea account.

Also, I will point you towards Server Rule 9 https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Rules
9. Players need to be the age of 18 or above.

This rule is for the benefit of and is meant to protect people who shouldn't be playing here due to the nature of the SS13 community. Your age won't be hunted down, but if you admit it to us in admin PMs, or other places within the /tg/Station13 community (the official Discord server, forums, OOC chat, etc.), you're getting banned.
Since you have admitted to being under the age of 18 in this appeal, we have no choice but to place an additional 4 year ban.

The rest of this appeal falls to Kubisopplay to resolve, but you will not be able to play here again until you are 18.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Cixoea

Post by Cixoea » #662669

MAN I UH LIED TO TRY AND GET UNABNNED ON THE 14 THING
Last edited by Cixoea on Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Post by Timberpoes » #662676

Because you lied in your appeal once already, it cannot be trusted that you are telling the truth now.

There is every chance you're not even 14, but instead two 7-year olds stood ontop of eachothers' shoulders in a trenchcoat.

"I have altered this appeal. Pray I do not alter it any further," said the appeal hijacker.

You have fun with this one, headmin team. Code ocelot, out. o7
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin
Kubisopplay
Byond Username: Kubisopplay

Post by Kubisopplay » #662748

Yeah, so. Our favourite ocelot already said what needs to be said. I will just add that I don't see any reason to lift the ban, since you didn't give me any explanation to why your actions could be justified. All in all, see you on this forum in 4 years. If you don't evade during this time, which you already tried, you will probably get unbanned from the perma.
Silicon main, enough said
Tell me how badly I fucked up here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=32575