congratulations to the misdoubtful/timberpoes/kieth4 headmin triumvarate

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

congratulations to the misdoubtful/timberpoes/kieth4 headmin triumvarate

Post by nianjiilical » #667854

Bottom post of the previous page:

have fun dealing with all this bullshit suckers [drives off in a van] [crashes the van and dies]
Last edited by nianjiilical on Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
kayozz
Byond Username: Kayozz11

Re: congratulations to the misdoubtful/timberpoes/kieth4 headmin triumvarate

Post by kayozz » #667974

Hopefully these three will clamp down harder on admins who ban people for stupid reasons. And a little bit more transparency rather than 'we've spoken to the admin in question and we're not going to punish them for a simple mistake', which is just basically letting admins get away with bullshit.
Anway, congratulations.
NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GREENTEXT
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #667978

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:54 pm goofball loses an election and he immediately goes into every channel he has access to and tries to Personal Army and get everyone to dogpile kieth4 in the hopes that he'll resign. Sure, trying to rally everyone to bully someone you lost to because you think it'll allow you to seize power is a totally reasonable and cool action for a potential headmin to have! It's not like goof has a fucking years long career of acting like a fucking psycho and throwing a massive tantrum whenever he doesn't get his way, no siree. STOP THE COUNT, MSO! TWO MORE WEEKS UNTIL QOOFBALL MAKES TGSTATION GREAT AGAIN
is this a crag theoretical or did he actually do that
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #667981

Timonk wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:26 am
oranges wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:57 pm
Timonk wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 9:28 pm Honestly i think Keith will be too busy learning admin tools instead of headminning, with virtually no tg admin experience
they are an admin on skyrat which uses basically identical toolsets
I am disgusted
Did people not know this?
Hugs
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #667995

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:16 am
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:54 pm goofball loses an election and he immediately goes into every channel he has access to and tries to Personal Army and get everyone to dogpile kieth4 in the hopes that he'll resign. Sure, trying to rally everyone to bully someone you lost to because you think it'll allow you to seize power is a totally reasonable and cool action for a potential headmin to have! It's not like goof has a fucking years long career of acting like a fucking psycho and throwing a massive tantrum whenever he doesn't get his way, no siree. STOP THE COUNT, MSO! TWO MORE WEEKS UNTIL QOOFBALL MAKES TGSTATION GREAT AGAIN
he really did do that
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #667998

he did it both in dawsby's Manuelcord and also in OOC on Manuel. I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #668006

why is this moron allowed to be involved in the election at all?
he's been regularly sneaking code promises into his platform, was too lazy to actually participate so he used chat-gpt to respond to debates, and now this.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #668007

Kieth actually pulled a George Santos holy shit that's so funny
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #668009

Bawhoppennn wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:14 pm Kieth actually pulled a George Santos holy shit that's so funny
I was open about this in my response to timber in my thread, waa.
Epicgamer545
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Epicgamer545

Post by Epicgamer545 » #668010

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm
he did it both in dawsby's Manuelcord and also in OOC on Manuel. I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
I warned you all that his platform 3 was stupid, now look at him
Epicgamer545
J. Howard, microcelebrity & ExOS
game admin - I am still a admin, please subject me to 4 hours of tickets
► Show Spoiler
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #668012

datorangebottle wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:04 pm
he's been regularly sneaking code promises into his platform, was too lazy to actually participate so he used chat-gpt to respond to debates, and now this.
because last time he was disqualified for breaking the rules he went on r/ss13 and tried to get them to "raid" the server over the "corrupt election policies".
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #668022

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:32 pm
because last time he was disqualified for breaking the rules he went on r/ss13 and tried to get them to "raid" the server over the "corrupt election policies".
seems more like justification for blacklisting, not letting him back into the elections.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #668026

datorangebottle wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:32 pm
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 7:32 pm
seems more like justification for blacklisting, not letting him back into the elections.
that's an MSO decision but maybe I'll run on a platform of Total Goofball Death next election
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #668029

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
gave me a good laugh
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
BrolyButterfingers
Byond Username: DurrHurrDurrHurr

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #668043

Glad to see Timber especially; they communicate their thoughts pretty extensively, which he gets made fun of for, but I'd rather they do that than just slam one-liners at people.

Cautiously optimistic about the other too, but I know absolutely nothing about Kieth.
TheRex9001
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Rex9001

Post by TheRex9001 » #668051

iwishforducks wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:53 pm
he really did do that
Can confirm, goof earned himself a one day mute for first ranting about how kieth bad and then launching into a rant about how much he genuientally hates the british people.
kayozz

Post by kayozz » #668056

TheRex9001 wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:05 am

Can confirm, goof earned himself a one day mute for first ranting about how kieth bad and then launching into a rant about how much he genuientally hates the british people.
Where is he from?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #668075

kayozz wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:33 am

Where is he from?
gaytown
kayozz

Post by kayozz » #668076

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:24 pm

Where is he from?
gaytown
Hey Crag belated happy birthday to you, did you have a good day?
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #668147

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:54 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
A highly disturbing, but accurate description, Craig.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #668162

sure
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #668190

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:24 pm

Where is he from?
gaytown
you cant hate goof just because you guys are from the same area

crab mentality o_O
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #668252

just got a boner
toemas
Byond Username: Realthoman_

Post by toemas » #668253

thoughts?
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #668296

My thought is you just doubleposted
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #668357

good evening,

i come to you this monday night posing questions for thought, things that you should consider for the event to come. as things are unraveling fast it can be easy to get lost in the propaganda around us, to lose sight of what's happening just beneath the surface. with the fraudulent elect soon to be 'sworn into power' we have to keep our eye on the ball; the storm is coming.

so, i ask you, did the three admins who retired recently retire because of the result? are they predicting the event to come? do we feel some of the recent public response from janitors is a sort of showing alignment in the coming storm? will cupcake finally be freed? is singulo making its comeback?

these questions and many more will be answered this term. answered soon.

trust in the plan,
bobbah 'B' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #668368

bobbahbrown wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:41 am good evening,

i come to you this monday night posing questions for thought, things that you should consider for the event to come. as things are unraveling fast it can be easy to get lost in the propaganda around us, to lose sight of what's happening just beneath the surface. with the fraudulent elect soon to be 'sworn into power' we have to keep our eye on the ball; the storm is coming.

so, i ask you, did the three admins who retired recently retire because of the result? are they predicting the event to come? do we feel some of the recent public response from janitors is a sort of showing alignment in the coming storm? will cupcake finally be freed? is singulo making its comeback?

these questions and many more will be answered this term. answered soon.

trust in the plan,
bobbah 'B' brown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzirhburpJM
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)