Noted over bug peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Noted over bug peanut

Post by MooCow12 » #682282

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33920

its not a note, its a new core memory that everyone will cherish forever.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
blackdav123
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Re: Noted over bug peanut

Post by blackdav123 » #682283

appeals like these exist only to flex a cool note, prove me wrong
Weston Echard on Sybil
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #682284

Unironically though im pretty sure the admin noted him because how simple the bug was and how easy it was to explain in hindsight.

Imagine being an admin and then another admin infinitely explodes and kills a ton of people and they tell you exactly how it happened as if they knew it was going to happen.

Kraven clearly didnt know this was going to happen because most stuff like this have failsafes in place, he just naturally wore rd modsuit because hes rd and used the extract because revs, the extract should have consumed itself while kraven`s body is preserved, or just gib his body through anti gib clothing because the explosion was from within his inventory, anyone could expect either of these two to occur.
Last edited by MooCow12 on Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #682285

blackdav123 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:51 am appeals like these exist only to flex a cool note, prove me wrong
Yea that was absolutely hilarious, Conrad shouldn't have noted it but I'm glad he did because now its immortalized on the forums forever
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #682286

Kraven shaking the station for upwards of five minutes was, in fact, very entertaining.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #682293

I had to note Trexter. It's not right for an admin to have a kill count higher than a player in such a short period of time.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
sinfulbliss
Byond Username: SinfulBliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #682295

i don’t think there has to be a record of a player accidentally triggering a bug. especially something like this where it’s a completely normal thing (deadman oil extract, straight out of the xenobio wiki) simply failing to work due to shitcode

maybe if there were doubt as to whether it was done intentionally or not, but that wouldn’t apply here
Spoiler:
Archie700
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Archie700

Post by Archie700 » #682303

The issue report.

I don't believe trexter discovered the bug beforehand then got himself kill just to kamikaze the station.
Harusha wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:07 pm Archie, are you a Christian?
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Post by vect0r » #682308

I think the note is justified. It is just here incase they do it again, and if so, admins can be like "yeah, you have done this before", and bean 'em.
VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #682318

I AM SO MAD I MISSED THIS
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #682319

quick addition-- as an admin Kraven, you should completely understand why you were noted

notes serve as a record, not a punishment
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #682320

I am crying laughing at the decription of what happened I wish I saw it ahahahahaah

We need to make this a progtot final objective if you have die a glorious death. Just turn yourself into an infinite explosion singulo.

Ahahahaha
EDIT: REMOVING THE VIDEO LINK I EDITED IN BECAUSE THERE WAS A POST THAT WAS MADE THAT HAS THE LINK
Last edited by Constellado on Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #682321

just saw a video of an example of said chain explosion

it is so beautiful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqZ4uip ... nel=tattle
conrad

Post by conrad » #682322

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:52 am quick addition-- as an admin Kraven, you should completely understand why you were noted

notes serve as a record, not a punishment
To be honest, I'm happy with the appeal serving as a record. Considering how Trexter was also helpful about it by submitting a bug report and was totally chill in the ahelp, I was happy to remove the note. I would have done that for any player under the same circumstances.

The point of notes is precisely that: to inform future admins.
Last edited by conrad on Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
LeekiLoku
Byond Username: Lokuthewise

Post by LeekiLoku » #682323

Ban kraven, they dont do funny antagonists.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #682329

conrad wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:02 pm The point of notes is precisely that: to inform future admins.
i feel like you don't have to inform future admins that the RD wore a bombsuit and then held a stabilized oil extract on a rev round

notes should only be for wrongdoing or something that was at least potential wrongdoing
Spoiler:
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #682336

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:39 pm
conrad wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:02 pm The point of notes is precisely that: to inform future admins.
at least potential wrongdoing
i'd say accidental chain bombing of station for god knows how long(hilarious) could be construed as potential wrongdoing
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #682337

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:25 pm
i'd say accidental chain bombing of station for god knows how long(hilarious) could be construed as potential wrongdoing
I disagree. If you don’t know the inns and outs of xenobiology this may not be understood properly:

A stabilized oil extract causes the user to explode upon death. This is a simple game mechanic, pasted on the wiki.

The RD hardsuit makes sense to wear with an extract like this, because it prevents your body from being gibbed due to bombs. A very standard well-known game mechanic.

These are two completely innocuous, normal things in the game. It isn’t like some concoction of obscure features combined in the perfect way to create a bug - in that case, even if accidental, it would make sense noting since there’s a chance it was intentional. But in this case it’s beyond a shadow of a doubt simply an error with the code. No malice at all was intended. Notes are punishments and make you get hit harder the next time something similar comes up, so they shouldn’t be applied as some neutral fact-keeping device.

I imagine Conrad agreed with that on some level and that’s why he lifted it.
Last edited by sinfulbliss on Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
conrad

Post by conrad » #682338

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:39 pm i feel like you don't have to inform future admins that the RD wore a bombsuit and then held a stabilized oil extract on a rev round
I didn't, that's not what the note was about. You are welcome to re-read the appeal. You don't get noted, say, for making a maxcap as a non-antag. You get noted if that maxcap goes off and kills a bunch of people. (Potentially banned)

The RD in question, on the round in question, ripped through the station as an explosive piñata of death, wrecked medbay, wrecked departures, and killed at least 15 people (I haven't checked which were heads and which were revs). That enough would be cause to ban someone for at least a month, if they had done it on purpose "to kill revs, man", and permanently if they had a history.

There was no "potential damage", there was a station that lost 1/3 of its body mass. It warrants a note for the case in which the player does it again.
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:39 pm notes should only be for wrongdoing or something that was at least potential wrongdoing
What Kendrickoriun said. I lifted the note due to the appeals nature and demeanour.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #682339

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:38 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:25 pm
I disagree. If you don’t know the inns and outs of xenobiology this may not be understood properly:

A stabilized oil extract causes the user to explode upon death. This is a simple game mechanic, pasted on the wiki.

The RD hardsuit makes sense to wear with an extract like this, because it prevents your body from being gibbed due to bombs. A very standard well-known game mechanic.

These are two completely innocuous, normal things in the game. It isn’t like some concoction of obscure features combined in the perfect way to create a bug - in that case, even if accidental, it would make sense noting since there’s a chance it was intentional. But in this case it’s beyond a shadow of a doubt simply an error with the code. No malice at all was intended. Notes are punishments and make you get hit harder the next time something similar comes up, so they shouldn’t be applied as some neutral fact-keeping device.

I imagine Conrad agreed with that on some level and that’s why he lifted it.
I accidentally decapitated lucy cicero one time and got noted for it
it wasnt an accident
i did it on purpose
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #682340

conrad wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:40 pm
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:39 pm i feel like you don't have to inform future admins that the RD wore a bombsuit and then held a stabilized oil extract on a rev round
The RD in question, on the round in question, ripped through the station as an explosive piñata of death, wrecked medbay, wrecked departures, and killed at least 15 people (I haven't checked which were heads and which were revs). That enough would be cause to ban someone for at least a month, if they had done it on purpose "to kill revs, man", and permanently if they had a history.
The RD 1) wore a bombsuit, and 2) held a death-activated bomb. His corpse tore through the station because of faulty game code. So to put the responsibility on the RD whatsoever would already be a mistake, unless the things he did leading up to this could be presumed to maybe be for the explicit purpose of triggering a bug. But knowing how basic and innocuous these things were, that is a resounding “no.”
conrad wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:40 pm There was no "potential damage", there was a station that lost 1/3 of its body mass. It warrants a note for the case in which the player does it again.
Sometimes bad things can happen without necessarily being anybody’s fault. Putting a note on someone’s account saying neutrally that they triggered a bug which killed a bunch of people and bombed the station, implies they are culpable for that, which they absolutely aren’t in this case.
conrad wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:40 pm What Kendrickoriun said. I lifted the note due to the appeals nature and demeanour.
It would be more comforting to know the note was lifted because it was understood to not be a noteworthy situation, rather than because he was polite in the ticket. But I’ll take it.
Spoiler:
conrad

Post by conrad » #682348

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:48 pm Sometimes bad things can happen without necessarily being anybody’s fault. Putting a note on someone’s account saying neutrally that they triggered a bug which killed a bunch of people and bombed the station, implies they are culpable for that, which they absolutely aren’t in this case.
Which is why it's a note, not a ban. If they were culpable, they wouldn't be playing the game for a long, long, looooong time. In which case, culpable means purposefully abusing the bug.
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:48 pm It would be more comforting to know the note was lifted because it was understood to not be a noteworthy situation, rather than because he was polite in the ticket. But I’ll take it.
That's really not the only reason that I lifted the note. It was that (being easy on the ahelps), the fact that he appealed (leaving a record at least somewhere), the fact it was not on purpose, and the fact he did a bug report.

This isn't like a list of requirements. It's just a compilation of things that made lifting the note a no-brainer.

I now have a question for you, sinful. Did you read the appeal? Because I am not explaining anything new here, I am repeating what I already said. I'm gonna stop posting on a peanut about me, but I would ask that you reconsider what notes are for, and what the appeal was about, in such discussions.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
conrad

Post by conrad » #682349

Loving our quote war btw, today's being a tough day and this is fun.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #682362

What a shitshow. I had hope conrad wouldn't be a shitmin but it turns out he's just as obtuse while adminning as he is here on the forums.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #682371

conrad wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:20 pm [...]the fact it was not on purpose,[...]
YES. GOOD. WE AGREE... THE SALIENT POINT. /thread
conrad wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:20 pm I now have a question for you, sinful. Did you read the appeal? Because I am not explaining anything new here, I am repeating what I already said. I'm gonna stop posting on a peanut about me, but I would ask that you reconsider what notes are for, and what the appeal was about, in such discussions.
I did! I read it a second time after you'd asked me before, just to be sure of things... The second time I read it I noticed that the note didn't actually specifically say what the bug was, although maybe it wasn't known at the time?
The point I'm trying to express but clearly doing a bad job at is... How INNOCUOUS their actions were, and how INSANE and UNPREDICTABLE the results were. If the note mentioned specifically, "Wore a bombsuit and a stabilized oil extract, which had the odd side effect of chain-exploding them upon death, creating mass carnage and several deaths. They claimed this was unintentional and I fully believe this was a freak bug occurrence." It would read COMPLETELY different, IMO.

If an admin reads that, they think "yikes that's funny," nothing else really - at that point you wonder why it's even there. But with the way you worded it, an admin could easily read that and think, "oh man, this Kraven guy really caused a big fuckup didn't he? I'll keep THAT in mind for the future!" which he DIDN'T DESERVE. But you lifted it so this is all a moot point, I just want to express the viewpoint.

Also Ekaterina you're being insane, the note was lifted.
Spoiler:
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #682373

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:38 pm Also Ekaterina you're being insane, the note was lifted.
Sure, he could be worse, but it should have never been placed to begin with, and he's still defending that it was a good move at the time. On the contrary, it is stupid to the point of being indefensible.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #682378

ekaterina wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:39 pm
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:38 pm Also Ekaterina you're being insane, the note was lifted.
Sure, he could be worse, but it should have never been placed to begin with, and he's still defending that it was a good move at the time. On the contrary, it is stupid to the point of being indefensible.
I find this a very disagreeable point. Admins who make notes/bans and then lift them because they have a change of heart, shouldn't be blamed or shit on for landing on the right decision after consideration. All you're doing is encouraging admins to stubbornly defend bad notes/bans lest they be attacked for admitting a mistake was made.
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #682379

I agree with sinful. Players will never be perfect, admins will never be perfect, ban appeals exist because admins will never be perfect, this is a very reasonable and logical conclusion to an appeal for a note. Placed with good intentions, but upon review not a note that should exist.
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #682397

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:49 pm
I find this a very disagreeable point. Admins who make notes/bans and then lift them because they have a change of heart, shouldn't be blamed or shit on for landing on the right decision after consideration. All you're doing is encouraging admins to stubbornly defend bad notes/bans lest they be attacked for admitting a mistake was made.
How can you take my words and distort them so much? I'm criticising him for placing the note to begin with. I'm not criticising him for removing it - on the contrary, I said that it would have been even worse if he hadn't removed it.
sinfulbliss

Post by sinfulbliss » #682409

ekaterina wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:33 pm
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:49 pm
How can you take my words and distort them so much? I'm criticising him for placing the note to begin with. I'm not criticising him for removing it - on the contrary, I said that it would have been even worse if he hadn't removed it.
Yes. And I’m saying criticizing someone for an action they almost immediately rescinded, is bad.

With repetitive regards,
-SinfulBliss
Spoiler:
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #682412

sinfulbliss wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:58 pm Yes. And I’m saying criticizing someone for an action they almost immediately rescinded, is bad.
It might be, if he conceded it was wrong to begin with, but that's not what he said. He acted like it's not needed anymore, while maintaining that it wasn't incredibly dumb when it was placed.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #682414

All in all it's a pretty understandable mistake. It's codestuffs, I don't really expect admins TO UNDERSTAND OUR DOMAIN. I dunno how many times I can really say it that admins are going to place some notes and some bans that will need to get lifted, that's just how it is
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #682428

Armhulen makes a good point. As a certified c*der, I, of course, know EVERYTHING about code (cough cough) but we can't expect every admin to also have this knowledge, and mistakes will indeed be made on account of that.

For conrad's future reference, player notes are not the place to document bugs. Github's "issues" section is.
conrad

Post by conrad » #682451

ekaterina wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:13 pm What a shitshow. I had hope conrad wouldn't be a shitmin but it turns out he's just as obtuse while adminning as he is here on the forums.
Damn, guess I'm owned. I'm hanging my admin gloves and retiring to Brazil.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.