JupiterJaeden
Byond Username: JupiterJaeden

[Atlanta-ned] JupiterJaeden - Extremely vague note & admin message

Post by JupiterJaeden » #691808

BYOND account: JupiterJaeden
Character name: Jeff Gaiman
Ban type: Note
Ban length: N/A
Ban reason: Noted for insufficient roleplaying with a known antagonist during round 209319. I wasn't able to get their side of the story so this is a minor note.
Time ban was placed: 2023-06-29 20:00:08
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 209324, but it's referencing 209319
Your side of the story: I think I might know what this is talking about but it's written so incredibly vaguely that I'm not going to bother writing anything out in my defense until I know what incident is being referred to. Note that I was NOT bwoinked before this was placed.
Why you think you should be unbanned: N/A, need to know what is being referenced first
References of good conduct: N/A
Anything else we should know: I was also given a related "admin message" (never seen this before) from Atlanta-ned that reads "Hi there, This is a friendly message that you need to improve the level of RP you bring to Manuel. Another person complained about their treatment at your hands during round 209319. You're racking up a lot of notes that sound similar in a short period of time. Holding someone prisoner for 90 minutes isn't fun for them, nor is it appropriate, even if they're a confirmed antagonist.". However, uh, I didn't hold anyone prisoner for "90 minutes" on round 209319 (or even anything close, the longest was probably about 10 minutes)- I latejoined so I'm am 99% sure I wasn't even IN THE GAME for that long, let alone holding someone prisoner.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Re: [Atlanta-ned] JupiterJaeden - Extremely vague note & admin message

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #691877

My sincerest apologies, this appears to be a case of mistaken identity on my part. I have removed the note and the message.
Timberpoes
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Timberpoes

Re: [Atlanta-ned] JupiterJaeden - Extremely vague note & admin message

Post by Timberpoes » #692491

Uwupsie. Ned did a lil' fucky wucky.

These things happen. I've accidentally banned the wrong players when juggling multiple ahelps tickets too. Hashtag headmin.
/tg/station Codebase Maintainer
/tg/station Game Master/Discord Jannie: Feed me back in my thread.
/tg/station Admin Trainer: Service guarantees citizenship. Would you like to know more?
Feb 2022-Sep 2022 Host Vote Headmin
Mar 2023-Sep 2023 Admin Vote Headmin