ThatBuzzer
Byond Username: Brzeczyk

[nsfw] [Striders13] Brzeczyk - Permanent Ban Appeal

Post by ThatBuzzer » #692954

BYOND account: Brzeczyk
Character name: Can't remember
Ban type: Server Ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: "Okay but you need to undress" "And shake your ass for me" already has a warning for a rule 8 infraction.
Time ban was placed: 2022-10-02
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 191593
Your side of the story: From what I can recall I was just goofing around with some other guys and while standing in the middle of the hallway I made a thug shaker joke (since at the time of playing I found black men twerking very funny for some reason) to one of the guys (hence the "you need to undress and shake your ass for me" part). I don't remember any warning for rule 8 infraction but it may just be my faulty memory.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I was instantly banned, no bwoink; I think the punishment is too harsh; It's been like 9 months. Also I wanted to apologize to any player whom experience I ruined by making that remark in the corridor with bystanders walking around.
References of good conduct: After this ban I had a break from SS13 and sometimes played TGMC on which I have about 300 hours with no admin remarks except for one automute (I guess that counts?).
Anything else we should know: I got a three day ban from Bee a few days before this ban because I took a security locker as a miner and the situation poorly escalated.
Striders13
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Striders13

Re: [nsfw] [Striders13] Brzeczyk - Permanent Ban Appeal

Post by Striders13 » #693036

Ight, was a while ago, no issues with lifting the ban. Should be able to connect now.
► Show Spoiler