[lulufren]MurderousUser - serverban - Try 2

Appeals which have been closed.
MurderousUser
Byond Username: MurderousUser

[lulufren]MurderousUser - serverban - Try 2

Post by MurderousUser » #692669

[/dropshadow]BYOND account: MurderousUser (Now formerly known as LousvilleSlugger)
Character name: Ivanov Stechkin
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: 6 hours after being told by another admin to knock it off with the sexual comments, did it again, also made other edgy comments including suggesting suicide to another player in-game
Time ban was placed: 2022-07-01 23:42:46
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 185910
Your side of the story: Hello! I have come again to apply my perm-ban on this branch of servers. As of, in my side of story, I have been playing chaplain, and being un-serious of the role. Few violations, as I know, were as saying and mentioning "locker sex", making various rule-breaking speeches and, breaking point being, saying a death threats to the HoP.
Looking to the chat logs, I can revision my behaviour at that time, and understand what exact rules I have broken at that time. I, as of now, view myself incapable of doing such things. I could've broken, at most, rule 1, or rule 11, maybe even rule 8. I am deeply sorry for being such a dick at the time, and I wish to be pardoned and given second chance to prove changes made to the side of my behaviour and relationship to those who I co-play with.
References of good conduct: I, I think, have no actual references or evidences of good conduct. Myself has tried various other servers - Russian ones, for example, SS220 - /tg/, or bee-station... But in each I have done bad stuff. For example, on SS220, I was banned for mass-spreading WgW copy-pasta through-out abusing communications-console (the one that Lava land/Space-syndie base has or CE). At bee-station I was, as far as I remember, banned for 3 hours for EMPing a cyborg player because I was "high" - used various drugs that I started with. But through-out time, I understood a lot, and have taken to consideration a lot of things.
These mayhaps be many examples of bad conduct. But I tell you them to say least that I am able to look upon my mistakes/errors from the past and learn a lesson from them - thus, changing.
I think as of now I am able to bring up this topic and discuss it - and maybe, potentially or not, be unbanned and spring back into action. I really hope and even wish for second chance to showcase all the changes.
And, besides that, I am sorry, I did not bring-out any vouchers - hard-vouchers, as I think you mentioned, because judging from the voucher-policy, you are always able to get "soft-vouchers".
Anything else we should know: I thank KIETH4, former head admin, for answering some of my questions. I hope you will read my ban appeal and allow me to come-back to the game. I heard a lot of has been added, a lot of to look on-to. Once again, sorry for what I did in the past, I wish to proof that I changed and unable to do the same stuff I did before.
Lulufren
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Lulufren

Re: [lulufren]MurderousUser - serverban - Try 2

Post by Lulufren » #692727

Having been informed that there was apparently an evasion attempt shortly after the ban was initially placed, i am hesitant.
That being said, one year is a considerable amount of time where a lot of change can happen, and as long as you understand that admins can always just apply another ban if you break rules again in a way that clearly doesnt fit on this server, i'm ready to give you a chance.

Do take the time to read the server rules though, so you can hopefully stay on this server in good faith.
MurderousUser
Byond Username: MurderousUser

Post by MurderousUser » #692751

I wish to say - evasion attempt... I am sorry, maybe it was me joining the server from other account as previously said - LousvilleSlugger. Besides, I wish to switch to that account. Can I, or that is prohibited?
Lulufren
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Lulufren

Post by Lulufren » #692763

Policy about alt accounts is that you pick one to stay on and the other gets banned.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #694545

Hey, I'm going to be moving this on if we haven't received a response on this in the next 24 hours.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you