Local player loses his head in admin complaints

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Local player loses his head in admin complaints

Post by Dax Dupont » #696453

Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Re: Local player loses his head in admin complaints

Post by Cheshify » #696457

Absolute massive skill issue, if you're going to take the captain's modsuit instead of just going to robotics or grabbing a fire suit and some coffee, you not only are an unrobust spaceman, but you're also an idiot if you expect to do so without consequences.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #696458

These kinds of people are some of the absolute worst carcinogens in /tg/. I genuinely hate these self entitled retards so much. Fucking learn to RP for once. He stole the captain's modsuit in, and got surprised when he got executed in the captain's station for doing so. People shouldn't be stealing important gear, especially the captain's gear, as a nonantag. It's literally self antagging! He's lucky he didn't get banned for it!

"Oooh I wanna space explore ooh let me just take this amd that. Ooh I asked the AI politely so that makes it okay!". Fuckint hate the extreme ampunt of self entitlement I'm reading here. Reading that appeal made me boil my blood. Holy fuck what is ot woth these kinds of peopel? HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED ASKING THE HOP FOR PERMISSION TO USE E.V.A GEAR AND TAKE A NORMAL SOFTSUIT FOR YOUR E.V.A ACTIVITIES??!?!? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!??!???????,!(&;/£9;£:93
Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #696460

Do they... do they not know they can build improvised jetpacks?
Last edited by Fren256 on Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #696462

What a fucking moron kek
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #696465

This is the same guy that, if you recall a few months ago, got one of the admins into trouble by interrupting their MTG game with low-pop murderbone and then getting instant-killed in return.

Very interesting to see this kind of player be faced with a problem and us being able to study the path they chose to solve it! I feel like we can learn a lot from them!

With scholarly regards
-BONERMASTER
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #696466

admin couldve noted for RRing, but they were also right to mark it as IC issue. You look like a big baby drafting a complaint over it
mrmelbert
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Mr Melbert

Post by mrmelbert » #696467

Average space explorer
Admin: December 2020 - Present
Code Maintainer: December 2021 - Present
Head Admin: Feburary 2022 - September 2022
Youtube Guy: sometimes

zergking
Byond Username: Zergking

Post by zergking » #696471

Space exploration was a mistake and should be removed.
Gwyn
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Starlord_Gwyn

Post by Gwyn » #696473

zergking wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:57 pm Space exploration was a mistake and should be removed.
I don't think space content is an issue necessarily. Getting stranded in space by accident and running into some cool, unknown ruins with bizarre revelations like the aesthetic room or the paperworld makes for a really compelling narrative. So does someone and their assistant buddies getting bored and deciding to explore the great unknown together, or setting up a forward base on the abandoned station. It makes for pretty good stories.

What I do understand can be off-putting is people game-ifying the space ruins, just going in alone to speedrun gamer gear without any sense of mystery to it, and without interacting with any crew. It's a player attitude issue I think.
zergking
Byond Username: Zergking

Post by zergking » #696475

Gwyn wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:03 pm
zergking wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:57 pm Space exploration was a mistake and should be removed.
I don't think space content is an issue necessarily. Getting stranded in space by accident and running into some cool, unknown ruins with bizarre revelations like the aesthetic room or the paperworld makes for a really compelling narrative. So does someone and their assistant buddies getting bored and deciding to explore the great unknown together, or setting up a forward base on the abandoned station. It makes for pretty good stories.

What I do understand can be off-putting is people game-ifying the space ruins, just going in alone to speedrun gamer gear without any sense of mystery to it, and without interacting with any crew. It's a player attitude issue I think.
Okay that's fair. I think that certain people, who rush the ruins EVERY SINGLE TIME should be instantly detonated if they step into one of those ruins. People who rush the teleporter to steal the handtele round start to make their space looting easier, cheese everything...etc. etc.
Gwyn
In-Game Admin

Post by Gwyn » #696477

zergking wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:06 pm
Gwyn wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 6:03 pm

Okay that's fair. I think that certain people, who rush the ruins EVERY SINGLE TIME should be instantly detonated if they step into one of those ruins. People who rush the teleporter to steal the handtele round start to make their space looting easier, cheese everything...etc. etc.
Rushing bridge or the hand tele roundstart does in fact make you valid, if I'm not mistaken. And if done oppressively often enough by one person we have handed out warnings for excessive tiding before. We don't always notice, unfortunately, so feel free to ahelp if you ever think someone is going way over the top with being disruptive.
Turbonerd

Post by Turbonerd » #696482

We should declare gaming the space ruins for loot as fail RP and ban people that do it.
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #696484

BONERMASTER wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:24 pm This is the same guy that, if you recall a few months ago, got one of the admins into trouble by interrupting their MTG game with low-pop murderbone and then getting instant-killed in return.

Very interesting to see this kind of player be faced with a problem and us being able to study the path they chose to solve it! I feel like we can learn a lot from them!

With scholarly regards
-BONERMASTER
I will stand by my opinion that the admin was 100% in the wrong in that scenario, just as the player is 100% in the wrong in this scenario.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #696489

delicious
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #696494

conrad wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:07 pm What a fucking moron kek
conrad is in his unfiltered arc
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #696509

The biggest skill issue.

E: Also what got deleted from my post was me saying that the Captain probably thought he had other things on him and not just the suit and breaking into the captain's quarters is fucking around and he found out.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #696545

i find it ironic that the captain themselves was an avid space explorer.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
BrolyButterfingers
Byond Username: DurrHurrDurrHurr

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #696546

Actual pissbaby lmao
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #696555

as an AI main I can confirm that generally the first thing I have to do in a round is open EVA and the jetpacks. On a medium pop round there will usually be less than half the softsuits left within half an hour. Even on Manuel sometimes!

I really dont know what people are doing with so many spacesuits that they never bring back, surely all six or so people cant be fucking off to space never to return?
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
iansdoor
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Iansdoor

Post by iansdoor » #696557

I am sorry, what.

>Is curator
>can't find a eva suit.
>spent my beacon on a leather jacket drip

Curators have three privileges. A cell-less softsuit, access to auxbase, which includes a unlimited ammo pka, 250 rods worth of space walking, and the ability to use carps to break doors and fight mobs.
*edit note. My curiosity is fulfilled and I know that player buys the whip and disarmed with the item in the digits. Good amount of rounds played and they haven't figured out that a curator can genuinely fuck off to space in first two minutes of arriving. No handheld, jetpack, or "eva suit" required.
Last edited by iansdoor on Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
conrad

Post by conrad » #696560

Itseasytosee2me wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 7:18 pm
conrad wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 5:07 pm What a fucking moron kek
conrad is in his unfiltered arc
Some situations don't require the finesse and poise I try to ascribe to.

Sometimes people be dumdum
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Virescent
Byond Username: Virescent

Post by Virescent » #696606

Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

Post by TheLoLSwat » #696607

LOL
thebleh
Byond Username: Thebleh

Post by thebleh » #696608

Virescent wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
You know you're supposed to be at least 18 in order to play here, right?
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #696609

holy fuck i laughed so hard
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
BrolyButterfingers

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #696610

Virescent wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
"Haha what an idiot"

"SCREECH AND WRITHE, I MADE YOU MAD"
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #696616

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Turbonerd

Post by Turbonerd » #696617

Dude ego searched on discord over an admin complaint and started pinging me about it, lol.
Virescent

Post by Virescent » #696618

thebleh wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:00 am
You know you're supposed to be at least 18 in order to play here, right?
Keep rising up that blood pressure, please.
Virescent

Post by Virescent » #696620

BrolyButterfingers wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:04 am
"Haha what an idiot"

"SCREECH AND WRITHE, I MADE YOU MAD"
Same for you, keep the blood pressure high, my beloved hater.
BrolyButterfingers

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #696621

Posting in your own peanut is cringe.
Virescent

Post by Virescent » #696622

Turbonerd wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:42 am Dude ego searched on discord over an admin complaint and started pinging me about it, lol.
I already high-pressurized your blood on Discord but we can continue here if you'd like.
Virescent

Post by Virescent » #696623

BrolyButterfingers wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:50 am Posting in your own peanut is cringe.
Stay mad, cope, seethe. I will relish in this cringe.
BrolyButterfingers

Post by BrolyButterfingers » #696624

Man, double-doubleposting too.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #696626

BrolyButterfingers wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:50 am Posting in your own peanut is cringe.
its ok when i do it tho
Virescent

Post by Virescent » #696628

BrolyButterfingers wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:54 am Man, double-doubleposting too.
Double-cope then. If you can handle it, that is.
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #696629

I'm not owned I'm not owned
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #696635

Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #696682

ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #696687

ok now this is a good thread
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #696688

respect (let him do his thing)
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #696689

Turbonerd wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:42 am Dude ego searched on discord over an admin complaint and started pinging me about it, lol.
HEY
I THOUGHT YOU BLACKLISTED YOURSELF
conrad

Post by conrad » #696692

Begone from whence thou came fiend!

With love,
A genuine cyclops.
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #696703

Jacquerel wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:44 am Image
rebump
Gwyn
In-Game Admin

Post by Gwyn » #696707

lol?
kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #696711

wow, that wasnt expected at all
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #696720

Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #696732

What's with this community and people trying their absolute hardest to get nobody to like them. It's a rare phenomenon but when it happens, man it happens.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
Virescent

Post by Virescent » #696746

Bait worked, people malded. Thank you all for the fun time!