[Jaredfogle] Sussyjim - server permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
SussyJim

[Jaredfogle] Sussyjim - server permaban

Post by SussyJim » #697676

BYOND account: Sussyjim
Character name: Weston Eckhardstein (i believe)
Ban type: server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Attempted ban evasion of Mr Sussyballs, attempted to multikey as "Bigblacktyrone."
Time ban was placed: 2021-10-02 11:06:27
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 170598
Your side of the story: I was a super dumb immature jackass back then, (hence the names "bigblacktyrone" and "mr sussyballs") most likely broke a lot of rules, tried to evade bans, just general griefing and shittery. entirely my fault in all regards.
Why you think you should be unbanned: my ban wasnt unfair and i 100% deserved it, but at this point it was 2 years ago. ive matured a lot since then, and am no longer a griefer shithead. id just like another chance to get back into SS13 and be able to play /tg/ again, considering i remember it was a really good server.
References of good conduct: i dont have a reference, but ive been playing on yogstation and paradise station in the meantime, and have had no issues there.
Anything else we should know: i dont think so, but if youre concerned about attempted ban evasion recently then that was most likely me trying to join on different accounts to see if i had had one of those accounts unbanned; but had the others kept banned to avoid multikeying. any other questions im happy to answer.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Re: [Jaredfogle] Sussyjim - server permaban

Post by kinnebian » #697679

Hey, since Jared Fogle isn't an admin anymore, I'll be taking over this appeal.
Ill be happy to unban you, your recent activity on yog and paradise seem very clear.
Just to clarify, is 'Sussyjim' the ckey you want unbanned? The others will remain perma'd.
respect (let him do his thing)
SussyJim

Post by SussyJim » #697681

yeah thanks, im happy for the others to remain perma'd, ill keep sussyjim.
SussyJim

Post by SussyJim » #697682

also, im banned from all TG servers for this ban, not just terry, you probably know that but just clarifying incase i have to
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #697689

Alright, youre unbanned. Let me know if you have any issues connecting, otherwise we can close this appeal.
respect (let him do his thing)
SussyJim

Post by SussyJim » #697694

no issues as of right now, joined successfully. thanks for the help