I regret voting for Timberpoes

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

I regret voting for Timberpoes

Post by ekaterina » #696518

Bottom post of the previous page:

I just read one of the dumbest rulings ever made on tgstation. viewtopic.php?p=695750#p695750.

What the fuck does "can't use it to fight back" even mean? Expecting a player to just sit there and let himself be beaten is absolutely immersion-breaking. It's beyond stupid.

Even if that wording doesn't actually mean that and I just misinterpreted it, this is still an awful ruling. Something as trivial and basic as calling a ligger that resulting in something as major as a player being "valid" is absurd!
Last edited by ekaterina on Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Re: I regret voting for Timberpoes

Post by Boot » #700281

Jacquerel wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:00 pm people literally would not look twice if i walked around birmingham with cat ears, you are out of touch
there’s a guy around here who busks to get money for a wedding ring and anonymises himself by wearing one of those full rubber horse heads every week
nobody would give a single shit, most people would not even notice

at most negative they would think “huh weird” and being disgusted would be extremely abnormal
>Entertainer wears something eye-catching
Wow you're right that is 100% the same as going grocery shopping in a gimp suit.
Image Image
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #700289

cat ears accessory = full bondage gear
another abnormal individual
Longestarmlonglaw
Byond Username: Longestarmlonglaw

Post by Longestarmlonglaw » #700455

TIMBERPOESSS CLOSED MY SURVIVAL GUDE THREAD, I HATE THE OCELOT!!!!!!11111
Rohen_Tahir
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #700911

Longestarmlonglaw wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:21 pm TIMBERPOESSS CLOSED MY SURVIVAL GUDE THREAD, I HATE THE OCELOT!!!!!!11111