kacperpl123pl
Byond Username: Kacperpl123pl

banned by Dankasaur

Post by kacperpl123pl » #701028

Kacperpl123pl
Marczin Szebeszynszki
antag ban
Permanent
Banned from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Heretic, Hivemind Host, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard permanently - After many warnings, a month antag ban, and a watchlist, they continue to antag roll. Asked the chaplain to cremate them within 2 minutes of round start.
2021-08-13 02:54:47
Sybil
Round 167711
Your side of the story: i still don't remember it been 2 years ago
Why you think you should be unbanned: this is my 2 time appeling this ban first time other admin told he taking the case cuz other admin retired coulden't answer his questions cuz i forgot my passworld i think admin who took this over was vektor
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: banned by Dankasaur

Post by Vekter » #701050

Hey, thanks for appealing.

I can confirm that you've played a total of 90 rounds since our last discussion. This is much better activity and shows me you intend on actually sitting down and playing the game instead of just explicitly trying to roll antag.

I am noticing that you stopped playing in May and came back earlier this month, which would normally be a little concerning, but your activity before your break was enough that I wouldn't really consider extending your punishment further at this point.

Please keep the following in mind: This is your last chance. If you are found to be antag rolling again, you will not be unbanned again. If you are concerned about accidentally doing so, the best way to prevent that is to adminhelp in situations where you need to leave early on in the round. I would still recommend doing your best to assure that won't be an issue, but once or twice every so often isn't a huge deal. We aren't going to punish you for having to leave early, but if the same patterns start to show up again, you will not see clemency again.

If you can agree with this then I am willing to lift the ban.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
kacperpl123pl
Byond Username: Kacperpl123pl

Post by kacperpl123pl » #701060

yea sure i agree (off topic you just made me think abaut if people on terry keep so much personal data abaut what hour and what days i played the game then goverment must keep so much more info abaut you)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #701066

Alright, I've removed the bans. Just remember what we discussed in the future.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you