Irrefutable proof that some people just don't change

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Irrefutable proof that some people just don't change

Post by Vekter » #703028

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34886
tinodrima7020 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 1:27 pm Ban reason: Perceived Transphobia by a disgruntled Discordian who too it upon themselves to get offended on someone else's behalf despite the person they were defending saying they don't care and did not feel any type of way about it
Great way to not get unbanned.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Re: Irrefutable proof that some people just don't change

Post by MooCow12 » #703032

they are fit for headmin they can already write funny notes
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #703043

you're supposed to write why you should be unbanned in the "why should you be unbanned" part not just note that time has passed
Drag
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Post by Drag » #703045

Appeal denial speedrun
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #703046

If I'm bigoted, call me hitler.

Not sure what this line means, but it goes hard.
► Show Spoiler
General Thrax
Byond Username: GeneralThrax

Post by General Thrax » #703049

Chadley wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:39 pm If I'm bigoted, call me hitler.

Fren256
Byond Username: Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #703050

Bozo thinks only time is enough to be forgiven, kick his ass.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #703051

Thank you bubba.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #703052

MooCow12 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:25 pm they are fit for headmin they can already write funny notes
Haha, what a wicked and ironic comment bro. Now try saying someting true and beautiful.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #703066

Why do all the people I used to hang out with on Bagil come back deranged?
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #703075

NecromancerAnne wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:25 pm Why do all the people I used to hang out with on Bagil come back deranged?
basilium poisoning.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #703076

Rock your pink triangles with pride
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #703087

There's something funny about players club being the home to peanut threads so the permabanned can't see what we are saying.

Haha guys I forgot what I even did wrong it's been so long lets hang out again.
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #703091

Chadley wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:39 pm If I'm bigoted, call me hitler.

It really does i lowkey wanted to make a meme video of everything he said while blasting the good the bad and the ugly
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #703095

Vekter wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:56 pm
MooCow12 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:25 pm they are fit for headmin they can already write funny notes
Haha, what a wicked and ironic comment bro. Now try saying someting true and beautiful.
Digital media has caused everyone’s interactions with eachother to feel more hostile and less welcoming, where simple jokes are often blown out of proportion because those jokes are not backed up by someone giving off an impression of a light hearted and silly mood and instead just as static uncaring text on an interface, often times resulting in peoples feelings being hurt more than they otherwise would be.

In order to curb hostilities everyone should stawt tawlking in a siwwy way wen dey make jokies abowt otha pepel who fewl insecuewr abot dem selvs liek veckewr and yewsing siwwy emowts 🥺 tew help pwe emptivwy de escawate da situwation 😩
Spoiler:
Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #703103

MooCow12 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:56 pm Digital media has caused everyone’s interactions with eachother to feel more hostile and less welcoming, where simple jokes are often blown out of proportion because those jokes are not backed up by someone giving off an impression of a light hearted and silly mood and instead just as static uncaring text on an interface, often times resulting in peoples feelings being hurt more than they otherwise would be.
This might come as a shocker to you but a lot of people don't appreciate being called slurs, even as a joke. If I began refering to white people as crackers in a joking manner MSO and other peeps would be constantly breathing down my neck.
conrad wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 5:25 pm I want you to know that I value you as a person.
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #703107

Vekter wrote:It's also important to note that just because others have done things against the rules and were not punished does not absolve you from punishment.
Tell me you're biased and just looking for an excuse to go after someone without telling me you're biased and just looking for an excuse to go after someone.
... because that's what enforcing rules, but only when it's convenient, looks like. The rules are not a tool for you to use arbitrarily against the people you don't like, these are real people, not NPCs for your lawful evil character to troll.
Coconutwarrior97 wrote: This is again, a rule 12 break referring to a man with boobs as a "freak of nature" is indeed bigoted.
lmfao did I read this right? What an absolute joke. Bigoted against who? The only way this makes sense is if you consider that transgender women are men, in which case you would be the bigot and not the appellant.
Coconutwarrior97 wrote: You violated rule 12 multiple times by expressing bigotry towards protected groups
There is no such thing as "protected groups", the rules forbid bigotry against any group, as MSO has not only pointed out but acted on several times.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #703113

Damn, privilege really fucks up a person's brain
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #703121

Fren256 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:52 pm
MooCow12 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:56 pm Digital media has caused everyone’s interactions with eachother to feel more hostile and less welcoming, where simple jokes are often blown out of proportion because those jokes are not backed up by someone giving off an impression of a light hearted and silly mood and instead just as static uncaring text on an interface, often times resulting in peoples feelings being hurt more than they otherwise would be.
This might come as a shocker to you but a lot of people don't appreciate being called slurs, even as a joke. If I began refering to white people as crackers in a joking manner MSO and other peeps would be constantly breathing down my neck.

Who was talking about slurs i was talking about how every thread and pr gets derailed by people being growingly passive aggressive to eachother
Spoiler:
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #703123

Let's try a new game, y'all. Let's do our best to not respond to obvious bait and just have a generally calm discussion about the ban instead of turning this into a shitshow over being right on the internet.
Spoiler:

Fren256

Post by Fren256 » #703124

MooCow12 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:55 pm Who was talking about slurs i was talking about how every thread and pr gets derailed by people being growingly passive aggressive to eachother
My bad, I thought you were referring to the appealant's discord messages.
Last edited by Riggle on Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed response to deleted
Avid lizard player
Spoiler:
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #703129

Are there even any derogatory words for straight people other than “average” or “normal”

I hate that im dragging this further but you brought up being bigoted against straights
Last edited by MooCow12 on Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #703130

MooCow12 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:09 pm Are there even any derogatory words for straight people other than “average” or “normal”
You don't need slurs to be a bigot.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #703131

MooCow12 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:09 pm Are there even any derogatory words for straight people other than “average” or “normal”
what did he mean by this
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #703132

iwishforducks wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:11 pm
what did he mean by this
That calling someone straight normal is a slur against straight people, which is really backwards. Like drawkcabs backwards.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #703135

conrad wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:13 pm Like drawkcabs backwards.
Sbackward?
MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #703136

Take your NORMAL PILLS

Back ontopic i dont think the banned dude’s appeal will last long even with the changed demeanor
Spoiler:
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #703137

i feel like the term privileged is just another made up thing like mansplaining, or friendzoned. it's just there to make someone feel better about not being good enough

i found out the superweapons mod i love was never really activated so now i'm starting ANOTHER new starsector run, this time gonna shake it up and start a commission with Tri-Tachion
ekaterina

Post by ekaterina » #703138

MooCow12 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:18 pm i dont think the banned dude’s appeal will last long even with the changed demeanor
I don't think so either. Acting too nice while at the same time not acknowledging any of his edgelord behaviour is not a recipe for getting the admins to trust him not to do it again.
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #703140

Yeah, I changed my mind, this thread is going to suck in 8 hours.
Spoiler: