Command have brain chips

A place to record your ideas for the game.
RandumbPhantomb
Byond Username: Randumb Phantomb

Command have brain chips

Post by RandumbPhantomb » #705581

instead of the command staff having their vitals monitored by suit sensors like PEASANTS, they should have chips in their brains that start on full sensors. They can also be removed by surgery
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Re: Command have brain chips

Post by JusticeGoat » #705591

Part of being command is having a target on your back and dying in some back maint tunnel to never be found if you're not careful, chips like this would be too hug box.
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #705598

We already have tracking implants. I'm not sure if they're unlockable with RnD but if not already they should be.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #705781

Steps for removing tracking implants: Table, use surgical tools to remove from brain, takes about 2-3 minutes.

Steps for removing suit sensors: Strip them, takes like 15 seconds.

This sounds really unhealthy for the game.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #705813

Vekter wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 9:16 pm This sounds really unhealthy for the game.
You think that's bad, I just checked the wiki and holy shit these things sound OP. I've never seen anyone use them on command staff though, only prisoners and even then rarely.
You can't even quickly behead someone to get rid of it, since it's in the chest.
Not sure how you could even balance this, but maybe having it disintegrate immediately on death would help.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #705816

there are IC ways toa chieve this and there's no indication they need to be roundstart.
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #705954

ya there are IC ways to achieve this AND heads of staff can easily achieve this due to their authority giving them greater power to obtain more resources if they wanted to.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch