The death of Manuel sector, the Christmas gift from the Fimoify term to the TGstation community

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
TheLoLSwat
Byond Username: TheLoLSwat

The death of Manuel sector, the Christmas gift from the Fimoify term to the TGstation community

Post by TheLoLSwat » #709422

Hello TGstation this is being discussed in the discord and I wanted to get the forums opinions on it because this actually is a pretty good idea imo and a lot of the people shown in discord thought so too

Not only will manuel be destroyed, it will be rebuilt into a great server and able to join its peers in sybil and terry

NTPW soon

Fikou edit: There is now a policy thread about it viewtopic.php?t=35198&view=unread#unread
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Re: The death of Manuel sector, the Christmas gift from the Fimoify term to the TGstation community

Post by iwishforducks » #709423

I WIN!!!! I FUCKING WIN. I WIN. I WIN. YOU GUYS LAUGHED AT ME. BUT EVERYONE KNEW I WAS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
iwishforducks

Re: The death of Manuel sector, the Christmas gift from the Fimoify term to the TGstation community

Post by iwishforducks » #709424

warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #709425

This might be what Bagil needs to finally stop being in deadpop hell again.
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #709427

manuel - no to low threat
bagil - low to medium threat
sybil/terry - medium to high threat

also give admins the ability to throw shitters on manuel into space with space magic

fixed
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #709428

also its dumb and will create a lot more work for admins
iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #709430

the very funny thing is i was going to do a "unite /tg/station!" platform last term, but i didn't have the time to get my platform together, and i was super SUPER burnt out at the time. it was going to have cool posters and shit for it. and i was going to do it for next term. but by god..... please.... please let this go through. i've grown to hate the separation that mrp has created, and the MRP policy sucked so much because the logistics of it was truly awful. "LRP"-centric headmins would be voted in and wouldn't change the needle of MRP related things. "MRP"-centric headmins would result in LRP policy stagnating. it just invited so much tribalism because "oh, im not part of this community, so i shouldn't touch anything because 'MRP'/'LRP' people will get mad at me"
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #709436

Meh idea. Having to switch servers for a different threat is kinda wack. Also this would put a Ton of players onto 2 servers and create lots of admin hassle
zxaber
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Zxaber

Post by zxaber » #709440

So are we allowing murderbone on Manuel, or prohibiting murderbone for the rest of the servers?
Douglas Bickerson / Adaptive Manipulator / Digital Clockwork
OrdoM/(Viktor Bergmannsen) (ghost) "Also Douglas, you're becoming the Lexia Black of Robotics"
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #709441

F tier idea. I guess I'm just jaded because this reeks of "somewhat good idea, will probably get fucking butchered by incompetence." Better the devil you know and all that.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #709444

I think bagil and sybil having different threat levels is a good idea. Manuel can stay MRP.
Bepis
Byond Username: AurumDude

Post by Bepis » #709452

It feels like a lazy way to deal with the issues of adminning MRP and LRP servers. I think it's stupid as fuck, and I hope it doesn't happen.
Last edited by Bepis on Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #709462

So what does LRP get? Fuck all?

It's just Manuel rules being extended to other servers?
Last edited by CPTANT on Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Scriptis
Byond Username: Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #709468

i +1ed this idea on sybil last month while talking with tbm

i am all for atom smashing these communities together let's fucking goooooooooooo
Spoiler:

RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #709472

Scriptis wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:55 am i +1ed this idea on sybil last month while talking with tbm

i am all for atom smashing these communities together let's fucking goooooooooooo
Could you explain why? Not trying to be snide I actually want to understand why this would seem appealing. Seeing from an administrative point of view would be nice as well. As it looks it seems like it would be the worst of both worlds for people who play LRP or MRP exclusively.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #709473

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:14 am Could you explain why? Not trying to be snide I actually want to understand why this would seem appealing. Seeing from an administrative point of view would be nice as well. As it looks it seems like it would be the worst of both worlds for people who play LRP or MRP exclusively.
from what i've heard from manuel-mins their servers have degraded into sybil/terry with extra steps, so atom-smashing all of these servers together is a worthy experiment
Spoiler:

RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #709474

Scriptis wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:16 am
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:14 am Could you explain why? Not trying to be snide I actually want to understand why this would seem appealing. Seeing from an administrative point of view would be nice as well. As it looks it seems like it would be the worst of both worlds for people who play LRP or MRP exclusively.
from what i've heard from manuel-mins their servers have degraded into sybil/terry with extra steps, so atom-smashing all of these servers together is a worthy experiment
Okay, but that's kind of on the MRP admins then, no? It's up to them to actually enforce the MRP rules and standards and they apparently aren't. They aren't removing the weeds from the garden yet they're complaining that it's overgrown when they have all the tools around their belt.
Scriptis

Post by Scriptis » #709476

RedBaronFlyer wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:27 am Okay, but that's kind of on the MRP admins then, no? It's up to them to actually enforce the MRP rules and standards and they apparently aren't. They aren't removing the weeds from the garden yet they're complaining that it's overgrown when they have all the tools around their belt.
that's reaching. i approve this course of action as somebody who's recently been doing a lot of work on terry as well as sybil. just make all the communities one community, all the admins one admin team

like i won't lie to you everything's basically going to get the current LRP ruleset with rule 12 actually being enforced
Spoiler:

CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #709477

Scriptis wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:31 am
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:27 am Okay, but that's kind of on the MRP admins then, no? It's up to them to actually enforce the MRP rules and standards and they apparently aren't. They aren't removing the weeds from the garden yet they're complaining that it's overgrown when they have all the tools around their belt.
that's reaching. i approve this course of action as somebody who's recently been doing a lot of work on terry as well as sybil. just make all the communities one community, all the admins one admin team

like i won't lie to you everything's basically going to get the current LRP ruleset with rule 12 actually being enforced
Rule 12 is extremely vague and arbitrary. You can see almost everything as playing to win.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #709478

I like to see headmins being bold enough to make big swings
WineAllWine
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Wineallwine

Post by WineAllWine » #709485

I'd want to see the roleplay rules that will be applied to LRP (that aren't already) before judging whether this is a good idea.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #709487

This idea feels like a very milquetoast compromise 'cos neither server's playerbase is gonna like the change and the only people hip thrusting into air at the moment are people that play on LRP that assume the MRP ruleset is gettting nuked with no change to the their favourite ruleset...even though TBM said that the floor for current expected gameplay will be raised.

You can lower threat on Manuel and Campbell without nuking the ruleset.

I also partially agree with RedBaronFlyer. Partially 'cos people don't become admins to ban people as a primary goal (at least they shouldn't). They become admins to have fun with DMing tools, have a level of authority when discussing policy they think will be good and help maintain or improve the quality of the server (which is where banning people comes in).

The Manuel playerbase has a tendency to be incredibly anal when they get so much as bwoinked for anything, and until very recently the support that burnt out admins got when they didn't wanna comb through an essaypost was "The Admin Team doesn't like to read ban appeals."

E: I should just post this entire thing (trimmed for the important bits) on the policy thread.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Chadley
Byond Username: Armodias

Post by Chadley » #709490

Is this bait? One big Halloween prank?
► Show Spoiler
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #709491

essaypost deployed.

short answer: dendy no like. dendy think reductive. dendy think doomermins not see good part of server culture, only bad because of bad bad ticket mines.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #709499

I for one play on terry not because of the ELO but because my connection to there is best out of the other servers and I would hat being forced to choose high threat or low threat just because I'm europoor
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Donglesplonge
Byond Username: Donglesplonge

Post by Donglesplonge » #709513

i like the idea but after putting a little more thought into it you're not really ever gonna make this fly with either LRP players or MRP players except some of the stragglers, they both find each other to be insufferable assholes half the time and mixing up the rules like this probably won't help ever, that and you'd be making this all "admin issue" and we all know how THAT one would turn out

MRP rules do blow supreme amounts of ass though even as an MRP strict player they're not really like their own rules half of them just exist as accessories to rule 1 (like the other rules on LRP tend to be), but then again i haven't gotten noted ever because i'm a jobbie and i'm completely fine with that, i also don't do much interaction either so that might have something to do with it

TL;DR remove all rules including the entire MRP ruleset except rule 1 having 90 precedents and also at the end say "admins regularly vibe check regardless good luck"
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #709517

dendydoom wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 3:14 pm essaypost deployed.

short answer: dendy no like. dendy think reductive. dendy think doomermins not see good part of server culture, only bad because of bad bad ticket mines.
dendy rub rock and stick, fire make. ooga
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #709520

This is for the best, but in doing this they should just take LRP's ruleset and run with it. Why? Because what this seems to be aiming to do is bring back what we used to have, a la old Sybil. Old Sybil was a great blend of mechanics and rp not because it had a stricter ruleset, but because of the people who played on it. Culture goes a long way in shaping how things play out.

I'm also sick of development having to consider both LRP and MRP, and the threat rated servers would ultimately make so much more sense. So yeah, I really want them to do this, but I don't want them to really bring any of the rules over from MRP.

Make us whole. Bring us home.
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #709524

i have a sneaking suspicion mrp players and lrp players will get along perfectly fine after a month
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #709529

Holy shit this is what ive been telling you people to do for years(in my head also everyone thinks im central to the continued existence of the tg server project not to be confused with TGS server project or the /tg/station code project in my head. I am able to contain all of this because of my HUGE FUCKING BRAIN).
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #709530

I have had amazing RP the past few days.

Do I need to play Sybil to see what it's like to play in lrp to be able to explain why I DONT WANT THIS?

I don't want to see tiding and getting murderboned every shift. That's why the MRP ruleset is there. That is its main reason. I remember playing QM in Sybil ages ago and it was horrible.

I don't want this.

One reason MRP was absolutely causing a storm over it's RP quality recently was because there was 4 nukie rounds in a row followed by cult, revs, whatnot, causing people so say that Manuel is lrp. That's it. Ever since that was fixed the RP quality has drastically improved (note, some players have been getting bored, not me though! I make my own fun)
People have been happy, posting fun round moments and stuff in discord. Can we atleast give us some time to see how good the RP is compared to Sybil with dynamic changed before nuking the ruleset to the ground?You could say that it's just dynamic that controls RP but you need to pay attention to the player base and the ruleset.

How can you make the MRP people happy with allowing everybody to murderbone suddenly? Or the LRP players happy with making syndies and heretics unable to murderbone? That's the BIGGEST difference between the two servers that does not have a middleground.

The main reason I switched to Manuel back in the day was to stop dealing with people breaking into engi every shift to get stuff when I am right there. When it happens every shift, it sucks. People in Manuel actually ask for things!!!
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #709531

Constellado wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:53 pm *snicker snack*
You should play a few rounds of Sybil. Murderboning, just from the progtot changes alone really isn't much of a thing anymore, and when it does happen its usually later into the shift.
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #709532

Indie-ana Jones wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:56 pm
You should play a few rounds of Sybil. Murderboning, just from the progtot changes alone really isn't much of a thing anymore, and when it does happen its usually later into the shift.
How does it handle greytiding and powergaming?
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #709535

NoxVS wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:01 pm How does it handle greytiding and powergaming?
Nothing really, but both those issues can be alleviated with a good security team.
saprasam

Post by saprasam » #709536

NoxVS wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:01 pm
Indie-ana Jones wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:56 pm
How does it handle greytiding and powergaming?
greytiding as an artform has been dead for years & powergaming isn't as rampant as youd think
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #709537

Oh, I thought those were still issues LRP had

Anyways if they aren't problems anymore we could probably easily extend those rules from MRP to LRP without changing much, that seems like a great step towards merging the two
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #709538

Indie-ana Jones wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:06 pm
NoxVS wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:01 pm How does it handle greytiding and powergaming?
Nothing really, but both those issues can be alleviated with a good security team.
Having a good sec team to stop a player from tiding ain't going to work.
They will do it again next round because it was fun. It ain't fun for players like me. With a more LRP ruleset I can't stop them with an ahelp either, I think??
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #709543

I'm always interested in taking manual out back and shooting it but I'm afraid about what "actually holding LRP to rule 12" would look like. Bwoinking roundstart secoffs for instantly making lethal ammo? Sure. Talking to the guys who make super speed juice all the time? Why not. Banning cause they made cable cuffs shift start? Seems abit crazy. I am also wary about abunch of manualmins coming to sybil.
Image Image
saprasam

Post by saprasam » #709545

NoxVS wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:12 pm Anyways if they aren't problems anymore we could probably easily extend those rules from MRP to LRP without changing much, that seems like a great step towards merging the two
:-[
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #709548

Who the fuck cares about what the players think? Their opinion has never been helpful or useful ever. Just do it and see how it goes. Fuck them.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #709549

Turbonerd wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:26 am Who the fuck cares about what the players think? Their opinion has never been helpful or useful ever. Just do it and see how it goes. Fuck them.
Are you ok bro?
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
Turbonerd
Byond Username: AccountName5

Post by Turbonerd » #709550

conrad wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:30 am
Turbonerd wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 12:26 am Who the fuck cares about what the players think? Their opinion has never been helpful or useful ever. Just do it and see how it goes. Fuck them.
Are you ok bro?
Fuck the people.
Capsandi
Byond Username: Capsandi

Post by Capsandi » #709551

transition will be rough but the whole 2 rulesets 1 server thing is getting kinda bothersome, its time for tg to reintegrate taiwan into the main ruleset
Timonk wrote:
Wesoda25 wrote:Genuinely think they should be blacklisted.
You have clearly never seen his dick
Lower your tone with me if your tracked play time doesn't look like this:
Flatulent wrote:of course you can change religion doing it while islamic however makes you lose your head from happiness
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #709553

how about they stop fucking around with servers and bring back gangs
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #709555

Manuel refugees coming to terry to experience high threat... I will protect you (I am a hos main) don't be afraid
mstachife
Byond Username: Mstachife

Post by mstachife » #709559

some kinks definately need to be ironed out but as someone who's played on manuel since its iteration I really like this. sometimes I want a high threat round other times I dont.
TheBibleMelts
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: TheBibleMelts

Post by TheBibleMelts » #709561

i care, they're the people i share my gamespace with.
dirk_mcblade
Byond Username: Dirk_McBlade

Post by dirk_mcblade » #709563

Boot wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:43 pm I'm always interested in taking manual out back and shooting it but I'm afraid about what "actually holding LRP to rule 12" would look like. Bwoinking roundstart secoffs for instantly making lethal ammo? Sure. Talking to the guys who make super speed juice all the time? Why not. Banning cause they made cable cuffs shift start? Seems abit crazy. I am also wary about abunch of manualmins coming to sybil.
I've heard lethals were removed from the sec protolathe and making nitrium takes me like 40 minutes and what else am I going to do in atmospherics? Go AFK and play factorio instead?
Boot
Byond Username: B00t

Post by Boot » #709565

dirk_mcblade wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:05 am
Boot wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:43 pm I'm always interested in taking manual out back and shooting it but I'm afraid about what "actually holding LRP to rule 12" would look like. Bwoinking roundstart secoffs for instantly making lethal ammo? Sure. Talking to the guys who make super speed juice all the time? Why not. Banning cause they made cable cuffs shift start? Seems abit crazy. I am also wary about abunch of manualmins coming to sybil.
I've heard lethals were removed from the sec protolathe and making nitrium takes me like 40 minutes and what else am I going to do in atmospherics? Go AFK and play factorio instead?
Before the nerf it was pretty common to see secoffs snagging beakers and metal for improvised shells shift start. As someone who plays medical you'll see alot of the same faces wanting beakers.
Image Image
RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #709571

The longer I think about this the more holes I see in it. You could cut a cheese wheel with it.