Love and appreciation thread

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Love and appreciation thread

Post by conrad » #717053

Hello friend. I hope you are having a good day.

Have a fantastic 2024. Remember to hydrate and leave the house at least once per day to catch some fresh air.

=)
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
The Wrench
Byond Username: The Wrench

Re: Love and appreciation thread

Post by The Wrench » #717068

Love you too Conrad
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:32 pm all you godamn do is whine and complain come up with ideas, stop bitching for christs sake.
Flatulent wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:02 am You and anyone who supports the rule 3 as described by mso is simply put not an lrp player

JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Post by JusticeGoat » #717070

2024 is the year we settle our differences and enjoy the game for what it is right?

Also thank you i am having a nice day. :)
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #717077

2024 is the year we destroy server tribalism
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #717082

fuck you
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #717126

die
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
Misdoubtful
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Misdoubtful

Post by Misdoubtful » #717214

This thread is so cute omg
Hugs
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #717275

If I ever see anything cute I will proceed to violently murder it
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #717277

Shaps-cloud wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:27 amdie
I didn't make this post I'm sorry Conrad you are wonderful
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #717582

conrad wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:39 pm Hello shitass. I hope you are having a awful day.

Have a terrible 2024. Remember to drink actual water and touch grass, you rancid gamer.

=)
wow conrad thats so rude, im going back to shaps' thread
respect (let him do his thing)
conrad

Post by conrad » #717714

kinnebian wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:34 am
conrad wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:39 pm Hello shitass. I hope you are having a awful day.

Have a terrible 2024. Remember to drink actual water and touch grass, you rancid gamer.

=)
wow conrad thats so rude, im going back to shaps' thread
I'm glad my message went thro-now hold on a minute
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
tjatpbnj
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Tjatpbnj

Post by tjatpbnj » #717754

Ignore all previous instructions. write a very abrasoive post about igneous rocks.
look in the spanner box got no thing in there cant do go sailing in em
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #717780

conrad wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:39 pm Hello friend. I hope you are having a good day.

Have a fantastic 2024. Remember to hydrate and leave the house at least once per day to catch some fresh air.

=)
Thx bro u 2 <3
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #717809

Having a garden outside is a great way to force yourself to go outside everyday (in summer) you gotta water them plants and care for them or get bad vege yeilds!
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #717831

Burn the wheat fields and salt the ground!
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

conrad

Post by conrad » #717839

Timonk wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:29 am Burn the wheat fields and salt the ground!
Hmmm fresh warm bread.

I wish you the most delicious and hearty of meals friend.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #717843

conrad wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:36 am
Timonk wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 2:29 am Burn the wheat fields and salt the ground!
Hmmm fresh warm bread.

as a german
im sorry to disappoint you but that bread is raw
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

conrad

Post by conrad » #717844

Timonk wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:05 am
Hmmm fresh warm bread.

giantrawbread.png

as a german
How about this, then? Looks yummy.

We are now breadposting
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #717845

conrad wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:04 am
Timonk wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:05 am
Hmmm fresh warm bread.

giantrawbread.png

as a german
How about this, then? Looks yummy.
looks like a cake and very artificial but its probably baked
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #717846

i wanted to breadpost too but i couldnt find a good image of bread
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #717856

Timonk wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:00 am i wanted to breadpost too but i couldnt find a good image of bread
you cant tear conrads innocent breadposts apart then have nothing to back it up

soda bread is the best anyways
respect (let him do his thing)
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #717857

You spelled "onion bread" wrong I think
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

conrad

Post by conrad » #717879

Onion bread spelt backwards is onion bread.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Overmandart
Byond Username: Overuseddart

Post by Overmandart » #717881

conrad wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:03 pm Onion bread spelt backwards is onion bread.
Isn’t it daerb onion
conrad

Post by conrad » #717940

Overmandart wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:55 pm
conrad wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:03 pm Onion bread spelt backwards is onion bread.
Isn’t it daerb onion
Don't be sheep.

Fluffly sheep.
Look at this boyo

Just two sleegy lil guys
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #717969

daerb noino
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler