yertus
Byond Username: Yertus

[<Delaron>] Yertus - I truly am back

Post by yertus » #718704

BYOND account:[/b] yertus
Character name: unknown
Ban type: server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Admitted to trolling a TG server based on reading the rules. purposefully handed out and then remote detonated a grenade on MRP server. when asked they said they came from goon to do some trolling.
Time ban was placed: 2022-12-12 17:57:58
Server you were playing on when banned: MANUEL
Round ID in which ban was placed: 196157
Your side of the story: i gave clown a primed maxcap grenade that was timed 1:06 minutes the clown walked into science and went boom
Why you think you should be unbanned: It has been 12 month and happy new year and im here to be unbanned as advised I've been playing on other servers mainly yog, vg and CM I've been a good boy and I have been following the rules so please may i be unbanned i promise no more rule breaking shenanigans
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Re: [<Delaron>] Yertus - I truly am back

Post by conrad » #718707

Hey bud, Delaron has retired, lemme take over this.

You got 6 effective bans on yog since your ban on tg, including a server ban which ramified into reductions to ease you into the game, and that reduction is still active. That does not spark the confidence you actually are joinining these communities to follow the rules. Being permabanned for a year isn't an automatic "yeah sure rejoin whatever". You'd need to be a net positive on the community.

I'm checking with headmins about your /vg/ time but insofar as, I am denying this. Pending their response, appeal again in August, a full year after your server unbanning from Yog, with an actual cleaner record.
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Re: [<Delaron>] Yertus - I truly am back

Post by conrad » #718778

I didn't get a reply from headmins concerning /vg/, so I'll be sticking to the previous post's resolution. Gonna move this along tomorrow if there isn't anything else.