gravel delivery

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

gravel delivery

Post by Timonk » #720215

man, i really wonder how and what gravel i can order and how much it costs....
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Re: gravel delivery

Post by warbluke » #720216

I tried to make fine gravel for miniature basing a while ago by hitting local rocks with a claw hammer on my desk.
After that attempt I decided that store bought sand was the better option.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #720218

this guy doesnt get it
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #720219

man, you really dont appreciate things until they are gone...
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #720221

You can get dehydrated granite for pretty cheap if you need to fill something in. Good for like, the outer edges of gardens and stuff.
Walter brought back Crack.
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #720222

someone gravel post rq, so jane gets the message through their skull
Living God

Extraordinary Person

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #720224

theres this new(??) arknights character named Gravel but i literally cant post a single piece of art with them in it because people see this tanned catgirl and lose their fucking minds over her
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #720227

for the love of god just post the gravel copypasta i cant find it on the interwebs and i forgot to save it
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

warbluke
Byond Username: Warbluke

Post by warbluke » #720230

Timonk wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:53 pm for the love of god just post the gravel copypasta i cant find it on the interwebs and i forgot to save it
too late legitimate gravel discussion is occurring.
Also do you guys have a favorite rock polisher design? I like the one with the delta shaped smoothing stones and the bubbly medium.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #720232

gravel, gravel everywhere... but not a single price...

hmm... carry on...
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #720233

for now...
NSFW:
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #720237

warbluke wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:59 pm
Timonk wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:53 pm for the love of god just post the gravel copypasta i cant find it on the interwebs and i forgot to save it
too late legitimate gravel discussion is occurring.
Also do you guys have a favorite rock polisher design? I like the one with the delta shaped smoothing stones and the bubbly medium.
i swear to god.... one day... someone with the copypasta is gonna disregard all of you and just post it anyway.... one DAY....
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #720251

Omega_DarkPotato wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:43 pm theres this new(??) arknights character named Gravel but i literally cant post a single piece of art with them in it because people see this tanned catgirl and lose their fucking minds over her
I think she's like a weaselgirl or something? Arknights has some crazy kickass character designs, there's some bitch legit named Concrete
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #720253

BEEP BEEP BEEP
WHO ORDERED HALF A TON OF GRAVEL?
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #720254

Hold on, hol- I said HOLD ON the gravel truck’s he- yes, but I’ll deal with it in a MINUTE, the fucking GRAVEL truck is here an- NO, I didn’t TOUCH IT! Why the fuck would I? Come o- LOOK, THE GRAVEL GUY IS GIVING ME A WEIRD LOOK, I’M HANGING UP.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #720255

conrad wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:35 pm Image
BEEP BEEP BEEP
YES! YES HERE! RIGHT ON TOP OF ME!
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #720257

Timonk wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:50 pm
conrad wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:35 pm Image
BEEP BEEP BEEP
YES! YES HERE! RIGHT ON TOP OF ME!

OH NO YOU DON'T
NSFW:
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #720293

good, i just saw the gravel truck pull away and leave the street. sorry for chaining you up and gagging you. i blacked out for a moment.
NSFW:
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #720296

dendydoom wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:33 am good, i just saw the gravel truck pull away and leave the street. sorry for chaining you up and gagging you. i blacked out for a moment.
How Much Does Shutting the Goddamn Hell Up Cost?

Summary: Gravel Delivery Prices
Minus crushed rock costs $12-$35 per cubic yard while clean crushed rock costs $30-$50 per cubic yard. Delivery and spreading can double those prices. However, the more material you order, the less the total cost. Delivery is usually free of charge up to 10 miles.

Relevant: https://www.kompareit.com/homeandgarden ... stone1.png

Crushed rock is a type of gravel that has been mechanically broken down into small pieces and sorted by size. It is a highly versatile product, used for driveways, pathways, flower beds or as a base for concrete, pavers, asphalt, retaining walls, sheds or foundations.

Crushed rock is a very strong and durable material, and it offers great traction. It is available for delivery by the cubic yard, typically by landscaping supply companies that also sell products such as mulch, sand and soil.

About Crushed Rock Delivery
There are two basic types of crushed rocks: minus and clean. Both are available in a variety of sizes and colors, but they are used differently.
  • Any crushed rock with the word minus in the description (3/4-inch minus, for example) will also contain smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. This type packs down tightly, making it ideal for established driveways without drainage problems, as well as a base material for porches, patios, walkways, driveways and the like.
  • Clean crushed rock does not have the smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. If it is advertised as 1/4 inch, all pieces are that size. Because clean crushed rock does not pack down tightly, it is not ideal as a base. But it is great for new driveways or those with drainage problems. It also works well for decorative pathways, walkways, plant beds and flower beds.
If you’re unsure of which type to buy, ask a professional, particularly if you have problems such as excessive erosion, improper drainage or muddy conditions.

Crushed rock is typically sold by the cubic yard (27 square feet). Before you place an order, you’ll have to determine the type of GUPTA and how deep you want the rock to be. As a guideline, one cubic yard covers about 324 square feet, one inch deep. Similarly, it covers 162 square feet, 2 inches deep.

Pea Gravel Cost
Expect to pay between around $35 per cubic yard or $40 to $45 per ton for pea gravel delivery. The price will decrease significantly for large quantities of pea gravel. If you are looking for a color other than gray, the cost will increase.

Pea gravel is a small hard stone that is about the size of a pea. The most common size is 3/8 inch. It is smooth and generally round with no sharp edges. It is frequently used in home gardening and decorative landscaping projects such as accenting flower beds and gardens.

Cost of Crushed Rock Delivery
The price of crushed rock depends on the type and size you select, and the amount. It is also heavily influenced by your geographic location. Prices in big cities are easily double what they are in many rural areas.
  • Minus crushed rock is less expensive, ranging from about $12-$35 per cubic yard, not including delivery or spreading.
  • Clean crushed rock usually ranges in price from $30-$50 per cubic yard, also not including delivery or spreading.
Delivery and spreading charges vary, too, but in many cases they will double the price. The more you order, however, the less per cubic yard delivery charges will be.

Source: https://www.kompareit.com/homeandgarden ... costs.html
Living God

Extraordinary Person

dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #720298

OH GOD DAMN IT
NSFW:
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #720299

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:36 am
dendydoom wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:33 am good, i just saw the gravel truck pull away and leave the street. sorry for chaining you up and gagging you. i blacked out for a moment.

Minus crushed rock costs $12-$35 per cubic yard while clean crushed rock costs $30-$50 per cubic yard. Delivery and spreading can double those prices. However, the more material you order, the less the total cost. Delivery is usually free of charge up to 10 miles.

Crushed rock is a type of gravel that has been mechanically broken down into small pieces and sorted by size. It is a highly versatile product, used for driveways, pathways, flower beds or as a base for concrete, pavers, asphalt, retaining walls, sheds or foundations.

Crushed rock is a very strong and durable material, and it offers great traction. It is available for delivery by the cubic yard, typically by landscaping supply companies that also sell products such as mulch, sand and soil.

There are two basic types of crushed rocks: minus and clean. Both are available in a variety of sizes and colors, but they are used differently.
  • Any crushed rock with the word minus in the description (3/4-inch minus, for example) will also contain smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. This type packs down tightly, making it ideal for established driveways without drainage problems, as well as a base material for porches, patios, walkways, driveways and the like.
  • Clean crushed rock does not have the smaller pieces of rock, dirt and/or sand. If it is advertised as 1/4 inch, all pieces are that size. Because clean crushed rock does not pack down tightly, it is not ideal as a base. But it is great for new driveways or those with drainage problems. It also works well for decorative pathways, walkways, plant beds and flower beds.
If you’re unsure of which type to buy, ask a professional, particularly if you have problems such as excessive erosion, improper drainage or muddy conditions.

Crushed rock is typically sold by the cubic yard (27 square feet). Before you place an order, you’ll have to determine the type of GUPTA and how deep you want the rock to be. As a guideline, one cubic yard covers about 324 square feet, one inch deep. Similarly, it covers 162 square feet, 2 inches deep.

Pea Gravel Cost
Expect to pay between around $35 per cubic yard or $40 to $45 per ton for pea gravel delivery. The price will decrease significantly for large quantities of pea gravel. If you are looking for a color other than gray, the cost will increase.

Pea gravel is a small hard stone that is about the size of a pea. The most common size is 3/8 inch. It is smooth and generally round with no sharp edges. It is frequently used in home gardening and decorative landscaping projects such as accenting flower beds and gardens.

The price of crushed rock depends on the type and size you select, and the amount. It is also heavily influenced by your geographic location. Prices in big cities are easily double what they are in many rural areas.
  • Minus crushed rock is less expensive, ranging from about $12-$35 per cubic yard, not including delivery or spreading.
  • Clean crushed rock usually ranges in price from $30-$50 per cubic yard, also not including delivery or spreading.
Delivery and spreading charges vary, too, but in many cases they will double the price. The more you order, however, the less per cubic yard delivery charges will be.

THERE IT IS BABY
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin

Post by dendydoom » #720300

NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!
NSFW:
Jonathan Gupta

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #720302

dendydoom wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:01 pm NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR WELCOME AMERICA, IVE DONE IT! IVE SLAYED THE BEAST KNOWN AS ANTI GRAVEL POSTERS!

PRAISE THE GROUND I WALK ON FOR I AM JESUS, WHERE I LAY FLOWERS GROW.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #720303

How Dendy looks casting an EVIL and TERRIBLE LOCKING SPELL on my WHOLESOME and GRAVELPILLED thread

(I am contemplating adding for granite to my wonderfully sedimentary driveway, of which I am proud of)
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #720310

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:13 pm
dendydoom wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:01 pm NO! NO!!!!!!!!!!
YOUR WELCOME AMERICA, IVE DONE IT! IVE SLAYED THE BEAST KNOWN AS ANTI GRAVEL POSTERS!

PRAISE THE GROUND I WALK ON FOR I AM JESUS, WHERE I LAY FLOWERS GROW.
🤝 real shit bro appreciate your work. My piece of advice (as senior gravelposter) would be to change the title slightly to circumvent the STUPID FORUM FILTER
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #720311

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:36 am

Pea Gravel Cost

How Much Does S-S-Shutting the x3 Goddamn Heww Up Cost?

Summawy: Gwavew Dewivewy Pwices
Minyus cwushed >w< wock costs $12-$35 *looks at you* pew cubic yawd whiwe cwean *whispers to self* cwushed >w< wock costs $30-$50 pew cubic y-y-yawd. Dewivewy and s-s-spweading c-can doubwe those p-pwices. Howevew, the x3 mowe matewiaw you owdew, the x3 wess ^w^ the x3 totaw :3 cost. Dewivewy is usuawwy *runs away* fwee of chawge up t-to 10 miwes.

Wewevant: https://www.kompareit.com/homeandgarden ... stone1.png

Cwushed wock is a type of gwavew that has been mechanyicawwy bwoken *runs away* d-d-down into smaww *starts twerking* pieces OwO and sowted by size. It is a highwy vewsatiwe :3 pwoduct, used fow dwiveways, pathways, fwowew beds ow (・`ω´・) as a base fow concwete, pavews, asphawt, wetainying wawws, sheds ow (・`ω´・) foundations.

Cwushed wock is a vewy stwong and duwabwe matewiaw, and i-it offews gweat twaction. It is avaiwabwe fow dewivewy by the x3 cubic yawd, typicawwy by wandscaping ÚwÚ suppwy companyies that awso seww pwoducts such *twerks* as m-m-muwch, sand and soiw.

About Cwushed Wock *starts twerking* Dewivewy
Thewe :3 awe two *starts twerking* basic types of cwushed >w< rocks: minyus and cwean. Both awe avaiwabwe in a v-v-vawiety of sizes *cries* and cowows, but they awe used diffewentwy.
  • Any cwushed >w< wock with the x3 wowd minyus in the x3 descwiption (3/4-inch minyus, *starts twerking* fow exampwe) wiww awso contain smawwew UwU pieces OwO of wock, diwt and/ow sand. This type packs d-d-down t-tightwy, making i-it ideaw fow estabwished dwiveways without dwainyage pwobwems, as weww *looks at you* as a base matewiaw fow powches, patios, wawkways, dwiveways and the x3 wike.
  • Cwean cwushed >w< wock does nyot have the x3 smawwew UwU pieces OwO of wock, diwt and/ow sand. If i-it is advewtised as 1/4 inch, aww pieces OwO awe that size. Because cwean *whispers to self* cwushed >w< wock does nyot pack d-d-down t-tightwy, i-it is nyot ideaw as a base. OwO But i-it is gweat fow nyew dwiveways ow (・`ω´・) those with dwainyage pwobwems. *blushes* It awso wowks weww *looks at you* fow decowative pathways, wawkways, pwant *starts twerking* beds and fwowew b-b-beds.
If you’we unsuwe *walks away* of which type t-to buy, ask a pwofessionyaw, pawticuwawwy if you have pwobwems such *twerks* as excessive e-e-ewosion, impwopew dwainyage ow (・`ω´・) muddy conditions.

Cwushed wock is typicawwy sowd by the x3 cubic yawd (27 squawe feet). Befowe you pwace *starts twerking* an owdew, you’ww have t-to detewminye the x3 type of GUPTA and how deep you w-want the x3 wock t-to be. As a guidewinye, *cries* onye cubic yawd cuvws about 324 squawe feet, *sweats* onye inch deep. *sweats* Simiwawwy, i-it cuvws 162 squawe feet, *sweats* 2 inches deep.

Pea Gwavew Cost
Expect t-to pay between awound $35 pew cubic yawd ow (・`ω´・) $40 t-to $45 pew ton fow pea g-gwavew dewivewy. the *runs away* pwice wiww decwease signyificantwy fow wawge quantities of pea gwavew. If you awe wooking fow a c-cowow othew than gway, *walks away* the x3 cost wiww incwease.

Pea g-gwavew is a smaww *starts twerking* hawd stonye *sweats* that is about the x3 s-size of a pea. the *runs away* most common *whispers to self* s-size is 3-3/8 inch. It is smooth and genyewawwy *looks at you* wound with nyo shawp edges. It is f-f-fwequentwy used in home gawdenying and decowative wandscaping ÚwÚ pwojects such *twerks* as accenting fwowew beds and gawdens.

Cost of Cwushed Wock *starts twerking* Dewivewy
The pwice of cwushed >w< wock depends on the x3 type and s-size you sewect, ;;w;; and the x3 amount. It is awso h-heaviwy infwuenced by youw geogwaphic w-wocation. Pwices in big cities awe easiwy doubwe what they awe in many wuwaw :3 aweas.
  • Minyus cwushed >w< wock is wess ^w^ e-expensive, wanging fwom about $12-$35 pew cubic yawd, nyot incwuding dewivewy ow (・`ω´・) spweading.
  • Cwean cwushed >w< wock usuawwy *runs away* wanges in pwice fwom $30-$50 pew cubic yawd, awso nyot incwuding dewivewy ow (・`ω´・) spweading.
Dewivewy and s-s-spweading chawges vawy, ÚwÚ too, but in many cases they wiww doubwe the x3 pwice. the *runs away* mowe you owdew, howevew, the x3 wess ^w^ pew cubic yawd dewivewy chawges wiww be.

Souwce: https://www.kompareit.com/homeandgarden ... costs.html ^w^
respect (let him do his thing)
Cheshify
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Cheshify

Post by Cheshify » #720313

I'm not even going to consider closing this one, just out of pity.
Shout out to Riggle
Shout out to Dessysalta
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #720325

I’ve changed my mind. Please 1984 the thread, Chesh.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #720388

kinnebian wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:25 pm oh my god kitty hi!!!!! hi!!!!
thats a lotta words
shame i read them all
why the fuck kinnebean what the flarp i thought u were cool.......
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!