Colossal ore vent vs real NUTclear operative shuttle

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
britgrenadier1
Byond Username: Britgrenadier1

Colossal ore vent vs real NUTclear operative shuttle

Post by britgrenadier1 » #720150

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=35717

I don't really know how we can come to the conclusion that he spawned the colossus to grief the shuttle from logs he said mid-way through the fight.
I play Culls-The-Leviathan and Chris O' Riley. Primarily on Manny

Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Re: Colossal ore vent vs real NUTclear operative shuttle

Post by Constellado » #720151

Apparently screaming nukies means they spawned a colossus to hurt the station on purpose.

I say the players word is worth way more than saying nukies. Did the admin ask? I assume they straight up did not believe them if they did... Which ain't good.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
AidenFinlay
Byond Username: Vulpes_Is_Hot

Post by AidenFinlay » #720152

Frankly, boss vents shouldn't even spawn on the top layer... that's just asking for the station to be griefed, intentional or not.
Furthermore, how is "OH FUCK NUKIES" at all reason to believe they did it to GRIEF the shuttle? Even going off of just that alone, that sounds like a miner attempting to help the station to me at least.
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #720165

Their account sounds about right, given the abundance of evidence they've provided; in my experience with them, as well, I'd never see the sort of shitter behavior that's being portrayed by the ban from them. Rough times in minerville, I suspect we'll see a codenut if this sorta thing happens again. Aiden's right, too— it's really rough that fauna vents spawn on the top layer AT ALL.
Walter brought back Crack.
DATAxPUNGED
Byond Username: DATAxPUNGED

Post by DATAxPUNGED » #720380

Ayy, i was the one who gave that image of the humpback shuttle for them to use in the nut
The admin just seems to not really believe their word here. Yes, they have 600 Shaft miner hours, 2.5k total hours, but it does seem like an honest mistake
- Brazilian Manuel Player

DATAxPUNGED

Post by DATAxPUNGED » #720381

Also, maybe bosses shouldn't spawn in the top layer of icebox? Just sayin'

EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #720383

NOOOOO YOU PLAYED A THOUSAND HOURS YOU HAVE TO BE A PERFECT PLAYER
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #720384

Head scratching ban ngl, it feels like the reach to link his actions to grief is quite far.
technokek
Byond Username: Technokek

Post by technokek » #720386

Play perfect get banned for powergaming

Play imperfect get banned for griefing

Chose wisely
conrad
Byond Username: Conrad Thunderbunch

Post by conrad » #720390

I do appreciate your ungentle yet headstrong insertion of nut in the title.

Also I heard of essayposting and here comes anne with multiple essays on the same post.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
And now a word from our sponsors:
dendydoom wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 11:51 am conrad is a badass
Armhulen wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:08 pm
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 1:13 pm
Kendrickorium wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 11:53 am
kayozz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:24 am
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
Speak for yourself two-eyes.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
absolutely based, do you wear an eyepatch?
That would render a cyclops blind.
RedBaronFlyer wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:52 pm
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
It would somehow manage to pick Birdshot Station for headmin if we did that
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
PapaMichael
Byond Username: PapaMichael

Post by PapaMichael » #720393

This doesn't sit right with me either.

I could totally see myself monkeybraining "me wanna fight boss" and spawning it, without even considering the fact that it could damage the station or shuttle. The only reason I can guarantee that I won't do it now is because I saw this ban and I know what can happen.

Am I just an idiot? Perhaps. But if he is getting indited on his high shaft miner hours, the fact that ore vents are brand new and icebox is only 1/6 of all maps (so he's exceedingly unlikely to have experienced this directly) should be a defense to some of that, right?
Last edited by PapaMichael on Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #720394

I mean, did he know that vent would spawn a colossus?
britgrenadier1
Byond Username: Britgrenadier1

Post by britgrenadier1 » #720396

conrad wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:39 pm I do appreciate your ungentle yet headstrong insertion of nut in the title.

Also I heard of essayposting and here comes anne with multiple essays on the same post.
I consulted several nut experts before posting. All of them advised me that the word nut had to be in the title of a good nut. Though this one feels a bit forced. Personally a good nut title has a funny reference to the content of the ban appeal itself, but alas I couldn’t find any good jokes.

As for the content of the ban, I feel like the .50 cal turrets on the infiltrator don’t always zap you the second you get in range. Colossus projectiles tend to slow down the game a lot too, which would inhibit the time on target for the turrets. Also, I just believe the player when they say it was an honest mistake. This dude is pretty well known as a chill person on manny.
I play Culls-The-Leviathan and Chris O' Riley. Primarily on Manny

EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #720397

Mrp admins when players act on incomplete information :0
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #720420

this whole ban + note is completely stupid
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
conrad

Post by conrad » #720421

I personally don't think the note itself is wrong. You ass is on the line if you bring megafauna to the station as a non-antag, full stop. The ban itself wasn't crazy since the dude left mid-ahelp and the course of action taken is that you act on your own judgement, and admin judgement tends to err on the side of grief when someone leaves mid ahelp. This sort of thing is what appeals are for.

The ban was reduced to a note. The purpose of the note is to alert future admins that the player is now aware of bringing megafauna into the station after having done so once. It only really matters if they do that again.

I fail to see where Anne made a mistake here besides making me read over ten fucking paragraphs to get the full picture of their intent.
I normally go by Ricky. Tell me how'd I do here. :hug::beer: 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝓈𝒶𝒷𝒶𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁. :faggot::heart:
The Spessmen Times wrote:Prohibition agent Sam Salamander bragged that he could find a metacord in any server in under 30 minutes. In Bagil it took him 21 minutes. In Sybil 17 minutes, and Manuel just 11 minutes. But Terry set the record of 35 seconds. Sam asked an assistant on the arrivals shuttle where to get a discord invite, and the assistant linked him one.
conrad wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:47 am I'm with Gupta on this one you only ever get two eyeballs.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Drag wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:51 pm We should do a weighted random headmins vote, let God decide
Lacran wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:02 pm If you can't do the time, don't play a mime
kayozz wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:04 pm Don't wanna get beat? Keep your clown shoes on your feet.
kieth4 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:03 pm I have clapped women with cat ears but I would not clap a cat fr kinda a flarped up connection
Vekter wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:13 pm I don't care if you disagree, you're wrong.
yttriums wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:13 am borg players shouldn't be able to ahelp. you signed up to play as a piece of equipment. this is like a table ahelping you for wrenching it
dendydoom wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:02 pm basically what we learned from this is that i continue to be right about everything
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #720422

conrad wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:41 pm I personally don't think the note itself is wrong. You ass is on the line if you bring megafauna to the station as a non-antag, full stop. The ban itself wasn't crazy since the dude left mid-ahelp and the course of action taken is that you act on your own judgement, and admin judgement tends to err on the side of grief when someone leaves mid ahelp. This sort of thing is what appeals are for.

The ban was reduced to a note. The purpose of the note is to alert future admins that the player is now aware of bringing megafauna into the station after having done so once. It only really matters if they do that again.
My only eh about it is that there's a vast difference between managing to get a megafauna up via the mining shuttle vs. the megafauna being on the station's z-level.
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Jeb
Byond Username: Stapler2025

Post by Jeb » #720423

The note is pretty dumb because of the reasons stated in the fucking walls of text where it mentions that even if the shuttle WASN'T there, if Mines had spawned the colossus it would have still hit the station.

what's the lizard supposed to do, not do that vent because he's gonna get banned/noted over a dumb mining issue? there needs to be some level of understanding that this wasn't him kiting the megafauna to the station it's just quite literally impossible to do that vent without it breaking something. he'd said himself and backed up with evidence that he wasn't moving the mob closer to the station and was in fact moving as far away from the station as he could.
Guy that made a thing that got put on the homepage of /tg/station13
Defeated in the Great Purge of 2014
[Security] Fiz Bump says, "Beats me, I'm not a scientist. But this is a problem that can be solved with harmbatons."
Johnson Fitzwell asks, "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?"
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Post by Dax Dupont » #720424

Jeb wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:57 pm The note is pretty dumb because of the reasons stated in the fucking walls of text where it mentions that even if the shuttle WASN'T there, if Mines had spawned the colossus it would have still hit the station.

what's the lizard supposed to do, not do that vent because he's gonna get banned/noted over a dumb mining issue? there needs to be some level of understanding that this wasn't him kiting the megafauna to the station it's just quite literally impossible to do that vent without it breaking something. he'd said himself and backed up with evidence that he wasn't moving the mob closer to the station and was in fact moving as far away from the station as he could.
I completely agree tbh
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #720425

thank you arcmining for spawning bosses (???????) when people are trying to get valuable ores
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
feaster
Byond Username: Roadto3k

Post by feaster » #720426

This note should be applied to Arc tbqh
conrad

Post by conrad » #720428

Jeb wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:57 pm The note is pretty dumb because of the reasons stated in the fucking walls of text where it mentions that even if the shuttle WASN'T there, if Mines had spawned the colossus it would have still hit the station.

That's actually a good point. From the point of view of the vent spawning bosses and being so close to the station it doesn't make sense that the player is punished for spawning a boss. Or even noted, for the "notes aren't punishment" crowd, since if this is correct that's apparently an intented game feature.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
gameaddict07
Byond Username: Gameaddict07

Post by gameaddict07 » #720429

Going to break the unspoken rule of not posting in your own nut to say
conrad wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:41 pm The ban itself wasn't crazy since the dude left mid-ahelp and the course of action taken is that you act on your own judgement, and admin judgement tends to err on the side of grief when someone leaves mid ahelp.
I was under the impression the ahelp was already over. They bwoinked me, I responded, they said what I did wrong and that they'd give me a note, and then the round ended. There was no round-end delay so I figured that was that and took a short break.
conrad

Post by conrad » #720431

gameaddict07 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:46 pm Going to break the unspoken rule of not posting in your own nut to say
NOOOOO THE CUUURSE THE CUURUAURUURUSEEEEEEEE

With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #720432

I'm surprised there are even vents on floor 1 tbh let alone boss ones, given that wasn't really a place worth mining before arcmining
would not be surprised if it was unintended, I know Icebox has had some messed up ore generation
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #720437

It depends on how the ore vent spawns work, they might not even be considered ore.

For example icebox can have ruins and geysers spawn on the top z level as well.

This should be blamed as a bug or an unintentional side effect, you should always be encouraged to use the tools/do your job within your designated area, for miners their designated place to do arc mining is at the ore vents and they cant relocate them.

This is similar to banning engineers for bombing xenobio on delta station because they failed to keep their sm under control and the explosion killed off scientists due to a mapping error (why is the sm literally bud up against sci now??)

Or a scientist messing up in toxins and blowing up chemistry because for some reason chemistry is literally right up against toxins now...

That ore vent could be a badly mapped toxins or sm room thats right up against evac and I doubt anyone trying and failing to do their job as those roles would get punished just because the map made evac a collateral of their failure.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
DATAxPUNGED

Post by DATAxPUNGED » #720441

Can we note arc for this, why are bosses spawning on top floor

BonChoi
Byond Username: BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #720444

Admin's judgements when it comes to notes are infallible unless they contain severe factual errors.

They have no bearing on intent, just that it happened and that the person who did it should be now considered as having a record for doing so.

Or maybe we can just talk it out instead of making rapsheets for the dumbest shit that the person probably will not repeat anyways after the talk they had with an admin.
Another bad take provided by yours truly.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?
conrad

Post by conrad » #720445

BonChoi wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:47 pm Admin's judgements when it comes to notes are infallible unless they contain severe factual errors.

They have no bearing on intent, just that it happened and that the person who did it should be now considered as having a record for doing so.

Or maybe we can just talk it out instead of making rapsheets for the dumbest shit that the person probably will not repeat anyways after the talk they had with an admin.
A while ago I noted Trexter for unintendedly causing a bug, and agreed to lift the note because on one side it was unanimously agreed upon that this was unintended behaviour (I don't know if Arcane intended bosses to spawn on the station's Z level), and because an issue report was raised by Trexter as soon as the round was over.

I stand by that note and would not have removed it if the conditions were different. The bug's exploit was still present, the player was made aware after doing it once and the purpose is that, if they do it again, then it becomes a punishment. The bug was corrected I think the day after (or no more than a week after) the round where Trexter was an explosive piñata.

I don't fully side with the "notes aren't punishment" crowd 'cos that's a dumb fucking assertion (noting effectively thins the ice the player is on), but at the same time I firmly believe that notes are, first and foremost, tools. They serve a purpose and don't just exist 'cos it's an easy way to punish a player without banning them that's hard to remove. The function is to alert future admins that this player did a dumb thing unwittingly, without the intention to grief. Something that's ban worthy but full of nuance (admins' favourite word). It's just naughty behaviour record keeping.

Which is exactly what Anne did when reducing the ban.

Does that mean every player can exploit a bug once, get noted for it and go scott free? I wouldn't wager that, that's a tough bet. You'll probably get noted for it, if not banned. There's no "one size fits all" solution for analyzing if something is grief, everything is case by case, the admin team is way too big to have a completely uniform opinion and, like I said before, this is what appeals are for.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #720450

Paradise station doesn't do notes. They just talk to you about what you did wrong and it's fine we don't need fuckin dossiers on players
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #720451

EmpressMaia wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:01 pm Paradise station doesn't do notes. They just talk to you about what you did wrong and it's fine we don't need fuckin dossiers on players
however, paradise station sucks incredible ass
respect (let him do his thing)
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #720459

What on earth is that updated note? That's a terrible note, and it isnt even much more accurate than the first terrible inaccurate note, while being massively more rude.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
kinnebian
Byond Username: Kinnebian

Post by kinnebian » #720490

Not-Dorsidarf wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:02 pm What on earth is that updated note? That's a terrible note, and it isnt even much more accurate than the first terrible inaccurate note, while being massively more rude.
Someone with your experience should know better and should act more responsibly.
this bit just isnt needed at all

also- while i have you people here: I havent played arcmining yet, but the constant blowing up and insane screenshake that comes from miners harvesting geysers spawning on l1 on icebox absolutely infuriates me
respect (let him do his thing)
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #720555

icebox once again continues to be the cause of all suffering for miners
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
conrad

Post by conrad » #720559

dendydoom wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:28 pm icebox once again continues to be the cause of all suffering for miners
Remember when box was in space? And it was in the same lineup as pubby?

Pepperidge Conrad remembers
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
MooCow12
Byond Username: MooCow12

Post by MooCow12 » #720578

I also like that the shaft miner's hours are taken into account in the appeal thread.

Those hours cant have anything to do with the spawning of the megafauna from the ore vent since thats a new feature

So basically the arguement here is "you have this many hours and you lost to a megafauna you washed up noob" which is really funny to me since I recently watched Tyler1 play league and those types of arguements happen all the time.
List of my favorite TG Staff.
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:who's this moocow guy and why is their head firmly planted up athath's ass
cSeal wrote: TLDR suck my nuts you bald bitch
Constellado

Post by Constellado » #720618

Yeah I'm not happy with the result of this one. He should ask for a headmin review here because it is very much not fair for him.

He didn't even bring it onto the z level, it was on that z level on the first place.

Also an admin acting as if the player is lying is VERY insulting to a person. It can really fuck up a person's day when they are saying what they genuinely believe is true.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #720619

Constellado wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:28 am
Also an admin acting as if the player is lying is VERY insulting to a person. It can really fuck up a person's day when they are saying what they genuinely believe is true.
To be fair, it's a kind of fatigue because it's so common for people to lie in ahelps you get used to it being malicious because often it is.
It gets pretty tiring going through the logs for the 6th time in an hour just to find out a player lied again.
It's part of the job but I can see why they go straight into accusations of lying.

I always try to mentally place myself of who I'm talking to and see what they might have experienced in the situation and balance that against the rules and common sense.
I can understand that a player might think they're getting strangled if they're focusing on the main screen in chaos.
Constellado

Post by Constellado » #720620

Dax Dupont wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:48 am
To be fair, it's a kind of fatigue because it's so common for people to lie in ahelps you get used to it being malicious because often it is.
It gets pretty tiring going through the logs for the 6th time in an hour just to find out a player lied again.
It's part of the job but I can see why they go straight into accusations of lying.

I always try to mentally place myself of who I'm talking to and see what they might have experienced in the situation and balance that against the rules and common sense.
I can understand that a player might think they're getting strangled if they're focusing on the main screen in chaos.
Oh this is for the ore vent peanut but yeah it applies on that one too I guess.

Its a shame players lie so much, shouldn't be happening. I'd expect once in a while ahelps to have actual lies that are on purpose
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin

Post by Dax Dupont » #720621

Constellado wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:00 am
Dax Dupont wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:48 am

Oh this is for the ore vent peanut but yeah it applies on that one too I guess.

Its a shame players lie so much, shouldn't be happening. I'd expect once in a while ahelps to have actual lies that are on purpose
Oh rip wrong thread indeed but yes.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #720626

technokek wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:17 pm Play perfect get banned for powergaming

Chose wisely
dont' play at all, can't get banned
EmpressMaia

Post by EmpressMaia » #720677

oranges wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:02 am
technokek wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:17 pm Play perfect get banned for powergaming

Chose wisely
why is your profile picture still in christmas mode
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #720678

Chose wisely
don't play at all, get banned from the player's club automatically.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #720679

datorangebottle wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:32 pm

Chose wisely
don't play at all, get banned from the player's club automatically.
become an admin or maintainer before you stop playing
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #720689

the only real reason to get adminned is so that you can spend even longer sitting staring at the lobby screen trying to will yourself to play because you don't get afk booted
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
conrad

Post by conrad » #720701

dendydoom wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:41 pm the only real reason to get adminned is so that you can spend even longer sitting staring at the lobby screen trying to will yourself to play because you don't get afk booted
Only to then accidentally click observe rather than join game and immediately getting hit with a bwoink.
With love,
A genuine cyclops.
Featherfield
Byond Username: Featherfield

Post by Featherfield » #720818

Another day another admin acting in bad faith.
do they have quota to reach or just bone to pick with this guy?
BonChoi
Byond Username: BonChoi

Post by BonChoi » #720828

Featherfield wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:34 am Another day another admin acting in bad faith.
do they have quota to reach or just bone to pick with this guy?
Woah buddy you can't say that
Another bad take provided by yours truly.

Istoprocent1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:36 pm Baseless claims. I have been to the vault minimum of 38 times, how many suicides?