BYOND account: Sakamoto4ka
Character name: Alina Dorasovna
Ban type: Server ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Metacoop with a lot of people from Livrah's discord server
Time ban was placed: 26/05/2023, 15:55:03
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 206941
Your side of the story: Im streaming how to use ghetto chem in prisoner in discord then pm + perma
Why you think you should be unbanned: I am sorry
References of good conduct: Happy birthday! Today my ban turned 1 year old! Also today is Livrah's and my friend's birthday
Anything else we should know: ping 162+, the most robust massmeta player, wanna activate discord to ask some stuff about code
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [Kinnebian + Striders 13] Sakamoto4ka - metacoop

Post by Vekter » #729184

Hey, Kinnebian handled this ban originally but has since retired. I'm not certain how Striders was involved so I've reached out to them on Discord, but maybe you can clarify? If they were directly involved, it might be better for them to take the appeal instead.

E: Striders handed it over to me, so I'll take care of it from here.

You have a pretty extensive history of being banned on other servers for self-antagging. I understand that you wish to be unbanned, but I would like to know how you plan on changing your behavior in the future. I know English is not likely your first language, so I am not expecting anything long or extensive, just your thoughts on how your behavior has changed since you were banned.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Sakamoto4ka

Post by Sakamoto4ka » #729186

He joined the voice channel when im streaming and he banned himself mffox and dark(ther are already unbanned).
in short, he found out about the stream and apparently told the admin who was online at that time (kineb).
Sakamoto4ka

Post by Sakamoto4ka » #729188

About self-antaging in not interesed rn about RMB LMB combat in station(maybe only 1 vs 60) cause i host my own server for this purpose and i tired rn.
I want to return to terry for 5 reasons:
1. there are simply no other lrp servers right now. And i dont have a server when i can play simple station based rounds with mid-high pop
2. I have a lot of gimmicks over the year that I would like to implement
3. My English has started to degrade since I was banned.
4. I have ideas for PR
5. I liked the time when im playing in terry and judging by the latest livra streams there are almost no robust players left, so I just want to go back to silly roleplay
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #729214

Okay, those sound like valid reasons to come back. I feel like you're being genuine in your statements and I don't expect you to cause any major issues.

I'm willing to unban your main account but will need to speak to a few other admins to see if they will allow me to unban your evasion alts. Can you list all of the accounts you used to evade?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Sakamoto4ka

Post by Sakamoto4ka » #729220

Hizie(say hello to livra)
sopan8(when dm was merged i wanna saw my maps and joined)
I think there was another one or two. can't say which alt I used to evade in terry cause i mainly evaded in ss220
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #729226

Alright, I believe you should be able to join now.
Spoiler:

Sakamoto4ka

Post by Sakamoto4ka » #729231

Thx
Sakamoto4ka

Post by Sakamoto4ka » #729232

cant join.
Banned by host. You, or another user of this computer or connection(Cringebase) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is metacomming with(my ban reason but cringebase pov)

Cringebase is not my alt
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #729234

Sakamoto4ka wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 6:15 am cant join.
Banned by host. You, or another user of this computer or connection(Cringebase) is banned from playing here. The ban reason is metacomming with(my ban reason but cringebase pov)

Cringebase is not my alt
Fixed, you should be good.
Spoiler:

Sakamoto4ka

Post by Sakamoto4ka » #729235

Ok now i can join. Thanks