[jordie0608] Coq Rogue - Emagged borg killed emagger

Appeals which have been closed.
Limeliz

[jordie0608] Coq Rogue - Emagged borg killed emagger

Post by Limeliz » #22814

Byond account and character name: Limeliz and Coq Rogue
Banning admin: jorgie0608
Ban reason and length: Was emagged as borg and immediately killed the emagger then spaced self. Logged out afterwards. - Unknown length.
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-08-04 09:26:42 (time shown on server Artyom when logging on)
Your side of the story: Round started with me as RD, and one scientist and one roboticist. Since we were only three people I hope we could get along and have a nice good shift. But it doesnt take long until they both come and assault me and then kill me and put my brain in a borg. This happening after another round of griefing and murderboning (traitor should steal hypospray - but killed most players on station for no reason, and another non-antag being racist shooting an assistant with red laser multiple times for wearing mexican clothing).
Why you think you should be unbanned: I'm just interested in knowing how long the ban is. I know I did wrong, I was in a bad mood, tired of fucking griefers and murderboneing ruining the rounds. But I'm usually a good player enjoying this game, staying in character and doing my job (and other's job if we lack people, like setting up singularity etc).
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Re: [jordie0608] Coq Rogue - Emagged borg killed emagger

Post by Jordie0608 » #22827

This was a permaban to force you to explain yourself on the forums; it has now been reduced to a dayban for unlawful murder.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
Limeliz

Re: [jordie0608] Coq Rogue - Emagged borg killed emagger

Post by Limeliz » #22858

Thank you, I'm perfectly fine with that. Thanks for being an active admin!