Imperial system vs metric system

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.

Moderator: testing123

PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 pm.
Reason: Requested



User avatar
nsos
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:09 pm
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby nsos » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:44 pm #37571

Image

User avatar
Ricotez
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:21 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Ricotez » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:11 am #37581

There's a good reason why all SI units are part of the metric system. I wonder how much longer until we start counting time in kilo/mega/gigaseconds though.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.

Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs

Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them

peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."

DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".

tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person

CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.

Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.

ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem

User avatar
Comrade Leo
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:56 pm
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Comrade Leo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:39 am #37585

As someone in the Sciences, Imperial a shit. Fuck you NASA for using them.
Image

User avatar
Ricotez
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:21 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Ricotez » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:58 am #37587

Wait, what? NASA uses Imperial? I thought they were supposed to be a scientific institute?
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.

Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs

Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them

peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."

DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".

tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person

CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.

Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.

ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem

User avatar
Comrade Leo
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:56 pm
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Comrade Leo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:42 am #37621

NASA uses imperial for some stupid reason, I'm not sure but I think the same applies to the other national research programs of the USA.
Image

User avatar
Ricotez
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:21 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Ricotez » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:53 am #37623

But... SI units...
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.

Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs

Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them

peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."

DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".

tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person

CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.

Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.

ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem

User avatar
Comrade Leo
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:56 pm
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Comrade Leo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:47 am #37629

Ricotez wrote:But... SI units...


'Murica

Don't know why they make it intentionally difficult for themselves, as most math is designed to make other math easier. It's probably a product of the 1950s science and math schemes preceding the 'space race' where there was no SI to speak of.
Image

kosmos
 
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:59 pm
Byond Username: Kingofkosmos

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby kosmos » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:56 am #37633

The diagram doesn't show celsius vs fahrenheit.
Celsius is based on water's vaporization and solidification.
Fahrenheit is based on no-one-even-fucking-knows-what, most likely "0 feels very cold, 100 feels very hot". What blew my mind though was that -40 is the same for both. If we have trouble communicating everything else, at least we both know how ridiculously cold -40 is.

But yeah, before people ask the inevitable "why", the main reason for USA being one of the only place to use imperial is because of money, changing units would be a huge fucking project that would cost lods of emone.

User avatar
Ricotez
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:21 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Ricotez » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:11 pm #37648

kosmos wrote:Fahrenheit is based on no-one-even-fucking-knows-what, most likely "0 feels very cold, 100 feels very hot".


More or less, yeah. Fahrenheit stuck a thermometer into frozen brine (a salt water solution) and called that temperature 0, then stuck the thermometer into his mouth and called that temperature 100. Funny thing is that 100°F is roughly 39°C, which means he had a light fever when he did that. Probably from cooling brine to -17°C.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.

Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs

Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them

peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."

DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".

tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person

CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.

Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.

ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem

User avatar
Kraso
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:46 pm
Location: in kor's foe list
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Kraso » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:34 pm #37651

Image

that's it
out of all the countries in the world, only 3 use the retarded imperial system
Image

User avatar
Kot
 
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:27 pm
Location: Mexico Of Europe
Byond Username: KotMroku

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Kot » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:06 pm #37654

One of them is US, the other is mini US in Africa and last one is some Indian country noone cares about.
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY

Image
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7

PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 pm.
Reason: Requested

User avatar
Comrade Leo
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:56 pm
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Comrade Leo » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:24 pm #37657

Fucking antarctican conspiracy
Image

User avatar
Kot
 
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:27 pm
Location: Mexico Of Europe
Byond Username: KotMroku

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Kot » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:30 pm #37660

I belive it's where Nazis have their hidden bases since end of war.
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY

Image
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7

User avatar
Kavaloosh
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Kavaloosh » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:30 am #37786

Kraso wrote:Image

that's it
out of all the countries in the world, only 3 use the retarded imperial system


Image

oh shit son mexican #btfo
what's it like living in a third world country oh shit wheres my potato oles

oh and how is day-month-year better at all
it sucks shit
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.

Incomptinence
 
Joined: Fri May 02, 2014 3:01 am
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Incomptinence » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:52 am #37790

That shifty American moon landing map is excluding antartican space nazis.

I mean what else would they use as a stepping stone to hide all their gold on mars?

User avatar
Steelpoint
Github User
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 pm
Location: The Armoury
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Steelpoint » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:59 am #37792

Kavaloosh wrote:
Spoiler:
Image


oh shit son mexican #btfo
what's it like living in a third world country oh shit wheres my potato oles

oh and how is day-month-year better at all
it sucks shit


If your going to shitpost, shitpost factually.

Here's a more accurate representation of nations that have landed on the moon.

Image
Image

User avatar
Kavaloosh
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Kavaloosh » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:39 pm #37795

Steelpoint wrote:*communist propaganda*


go back to the wheat fields you goddamn pinko, don't you have a bread quota to meet?
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.

User avatar
Maccus
 
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:04 am
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Maccus » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:47 pm #37796

>Countries that have landed on the moon and European Space Agency are two different things

I thought Europeans were supposed to be smart? Then again, you guys have polacks, so...
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Steelpoint
Github User
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 pm
Location: The Armoury
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Steelpoint » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:49 pm #37797

Kavaloosh wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:*factual propaganda*


go back to the wheat fields you goddamn pinko, don't you have a bread quota to meet?


If anyone should be going out to the fields its you, since the United States has the fourth largest grain export in the world.

(The ESA as a collective have landed a object on the moon)
Image

User avatar
Kavaloosh
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Kavaloosh » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:53 pm #37798

Steelpoint wrote:*communist pleading*


quick question: can you help me blow up the moon
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.

User avatar
Steelpoint
Github User
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 pm
Location: The Armoury
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Steelpoint » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:57 pm #37801

Kavaloosh wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:*factual argument*


quick question: can you help me blow up the moon


If there's anything you can claim, is that you have enough nuclear weapons to blow up the moon.
Image

User avatar
Kavaloosh
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Kavaloosh » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:58 pm #37802

Steelpoint wrote:
Kavaloosh wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:*communist pleading*


quick question: can you help me blow up the moon

*communism is very aggressive*


are you still mad because you don't have freedoms, please this is a no bully zone
Last edited by Kavaloosh on Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.

User avatar
Steelpoint
Github User
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 pm
Location: The Armoury
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Steelpoint » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:03 pm #37804

Kavaloosh wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:
Kavaloosh wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:*factual argument*


quick question: can you help me blow up the moon


If there's anything you can claim, is that you have enough nuclear weapons to blow up the moon.


are you still mad because you don't have freedoms, please this is a no bully zone


The United States is about the 12th most free country on the planet. Countries like Australia, Sweden and Canada are more free than the USA.
Image

User avatar
Kavaloosh
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Kavaloosh » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:09 pm #37806

Steelpoint wrote:i am very gay and i hate america because they have too many freedoms


are you trying to tell me something, you red bastard
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.

PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 pm.
Reason: Requested

User avatar
Kavaloosh
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Kavaloosh » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:04 pm #37811

Violaceus wrote:Time for same quality tier post


>he's polish
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.

PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 pm.
Reason: Requested

User avatar
Kavaloosh
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Kavaloosh » Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:57 pm #37817

Violaceus wrote:
Kavaloosh wrote:
Violaceus wrote:Time for same quality tier post


>he's polish

>truly keen eye

'
>he lives in poland
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.

User avatar
Steelpoint
Github User
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 pm
Location: The Armoury
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Steelpoint » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:00 pm #37818

Just agree to disagree.
Image

User avatar
ColonicAcid
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:36 pm
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby ColonicAcid » Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:51 pm #37830

The end of the Reagan Era, I'm like 'leven, twelve, or
Old enough to understand the shit'll change forever
They declared the war on drugs like a war on terror
But it really did was let the police terrorize whoever
But mostly black boys, but they would call us "niggers"
And lay us on our belly, while they fingers on they triggers
They boots was on our head, they dogs was on our crotches
And they would beat us up if we had diamonds on our watches
And they would take our drugs and money, as they pick our pockets
I guess that that's the privilege of policing for some profit
But thanks to Reaganomics, prisons turned to profits
Cause free labor is the cornerstone of US economics
Cause slavery was abolished, unless you are in prison
You think I am bullshitting, then read the 13th Amendment
Involuntary servitude and slavery it prohibits
That's why they giving drug offenders time in double digits
Ronald Reagan was an actor, not at all a factor
Just an employee of the country's real masters
Just like the Bushes, Clinton and Obama
Just another talking head telling lies on teleprompters
If you don't believe the theory, then argue with this logic
Why did Reagan and Obama both go after Qaddafi
We invaded sovereign soil, going after oil
Taking countries is a hobby paid for by the oil lobby
Same as in Iraq, and Afghanistan
And Ahmadinejad say they coming for Iran
They only love the rich, and how they loathe the poor
If I say any more they might be at my door
Who the fuck is that staring in my window
Doing that surveillance on Mr. Michael Render
I'm dropping off the grid before they pump the lead
I leave you with four words: I'm glad Reagan dead
crack is whack but smacks got your back

User avatar
Kot
 
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:27 pm
Location: Mexico Of Europe
Byond Username: KotMroku

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Kot » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:08 pm #37835

What really gets me is that 'Muricans scream about how free they are while another Echelon is made for their money just to make their lives even more government controlled. Back when i was young and stupid i thought i would move to 'Murica but now i think that staying here will be safer.
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY

Image
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7

User avatar
Munchlax
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:25 am
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Munchlax » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:24 pm #37856

im native american so fuck u america fackin piglets

User avatar
Ricotez
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:21 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Byond Username: Ricotez

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Ricotez » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:31 pm #37858

geilebeer wrote:im native american so fuck u america fackin piglets


then why do you have a dutch username
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.

Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs

Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them

peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."

DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".

tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person

CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.

Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.

ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem

User avatar
Maccus
 
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:04 am
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Maccus » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:20 pm #37870

Violaceus wrote:Time for same quality tier post

>no health
care
>whites are a
minority
>massive debt
>can't get
elected unless you believe in
Bronze Age fairy tales
>slavery and mass murder of
indigenous people
>kill brown children in wars for
cheap oil
>play a "sport" where large black
men wear armour and grab each
others' genitals
>no culture
>take credit for winning both
world wars when you only played
a minor role
>assassinates citizens with
drones
>shoots kindergardeners on a
yearly basis
>average citizen owns at least 3
guns
>still uses imperial system
>still tortures
>still has death penalty
>quarter of the population is in
prison
>banana republic levels of
income inequality
>high crime despite wealth
>high poverty despite wealth
>injecting chemicals into ground
for cheap gas
>builds wood-houses and uses
overground electricity
>majority of population denies
evolution
>draconian levels of military
spending
>mutilate their babby's genitals
>3rd world murder rate
>govt regularly starts a war every
few years, typically with faked
evidence for cheap oil
>govt can legally tap your phone
>govt can legally know what
websites you visit and what
books you got from the library
>govt can search your room if
you drew a picture of a weapon
Sup Murrika, any plans to level
up to medium tier?


>No free healthcare
You got us there.
>Whites are a minority
I don't see how that matters at all to anybody who's not a racist. Even then, you're wrong.
Image
>massive debt
Are you guys doing that much better in the debt game?
>can't get elected unless you believe in "bronze age fairy tales"
Like our current president who like never brought up religion at all and led people to think he was a muslim? Also cool fedora post
>Slavery and mass murder of indigenous people
Like yuropoors are any better when it comes to mass murder. How many world wars have you started?
>Kill brown children in wars for cheap oil
Yes. Every single war is over oil and nothing else.
>play a "sport" where large black men wear armour and grab each others' genitals
It's better than a sport where lean third worlders come to your country to practice dives and asking for time off to tend to their boo-boos mid-game.
>no culture
"I'm literally retarded"
>take credit for winning both world wars when you only played a minor role
What role did your grandfather play when he donned his storebought halloween costume? Matter of fact, what role did Poland take at all other than getting buttraped?
>assassinates citizens with drones
When?
>Shoots kindergarteners on a yearly basis
Image
>Still uses imperial system
In like, middle school down, yeah. Also, no, NASA does not still use the imperial system.
>Still tortures
It's like this. You ever have veal? It's absolutely delicious, but to have something that great you gotta treat a baby cow pretty badly. Ever had safety in your country? Sometimes you gotta take Kareem Abdul al-Mohammed Khalid Khalid Khalid to the water park.
>Still has the death penalty
>Implying that's a bad thing
>quarter of the population is in prison
"According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS), 2,266,800 adults were incarcerated in U.S. federal and state prisons, and county jails at year-end 2011 – about 0.94% of adults in the U.S. resident population."
>banana republic levels of income inequality
Like what, the wage gap myth?
>high crime despite wealth
Image
>high poverty despite wealth
Image
>injecting chemicals into ground for cheap gas
Oh yeah no that's awful. Fracking is incredibly bad. Good thing Europe doesn't do it, right? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydraulic_fracturing
>builds wood-houses and uses overground electricity
How are wood houses bad exactly?
>majority of population denies evolution
Image
>draconian levels of military spending
We have a good military. Big whoop. You're using "draconian" wrong, by the way.
>mutilate their babby's genitals
Yet your country will let adults who mutilate their genitals due to a mental defect into parliament.
>3rd world murder rate
Image Idunno, third world countries look significantly worse.
>govt regularly starts a war every few years, typically with faked evidence for cheap oil
The last war we had was in 2010 for Operation New Dawn. It was over no "faked evidence for cheap oil" and if you're going to bring conspiracy theories into this I have no choice but to laugh at you
>govt can legally tap your phone
>Almost every street in England has CCTV cameras pointed directly into your house
>govt can legally know what websites you visit and what books you got from the library
>implying that's exclusive to America
>govt can search your room if you drew a picture of a weapon
Huwhat? When did that ever happen? Not even asking sarcastically, I legitimately wanna know if that has ever happened.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
ColonicAcid
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:36 pm
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby ColonicAcid » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:23 pm #37872

>quarter of the population in prison
LOL.
the actual statistic is that if the current trend continues then 1/4 of the black population would at some time in their lives been in prison in america.
crack is whack but smacks got your back

PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 pm.
Reason: Requested

User avatar
Maccus
 
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:04 am
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Maccus » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:02 pm #37879

It wouldn't be terribly out of character for you to post something like that, to be honest
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
miggles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby miggles » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:00 pm #37884

no, it would be exactly something he would say
also your second (what the hell does that mean?) grandfather was a "director state farm"??
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts

dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.

Connor wrote:miggles is correct though

User avatar
ColonicAcid
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:36 pm
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby ColonicAcid » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:03 pm #37886

No, he meant his grandfather ran a state farm, since y'know, communism and collectivised farming.
crack is whack but smacks got your back

User avatar
miggles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby miggles » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:04 pm #37888

his grandfather started State Farm???
wow i didnt know violaceus was such a good neighbor
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts

dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.

Connor wrote:miggles is correct though

User avatar
Kot
 
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:27 pm
Location: Mexico Of Europe
Byond Username: KotMroku

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Kot » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:11 pm #37891

Maccus wrote:>massive debt
Are you guys doing that much better in the debt game?

At least we didin't shut down the government because of it.
Maccus wrote:>can't get elected unless you believe in "bronze age fairy tales"
Like our current president who like never brought up religion at all and led people to think he was a muslim? Also cool fedora post

Consider those idiot governors that think solar panels will make sun explode and wind turbines will slow down the wind forever and we will all die because of heat.
Maccus wrote:>Slavery and mass murder of indigenous people
Like yuropoors are any better when it comes to mass murder. How many world wars have you started?

Germans, they still don't really understand the concept of not being superior to everyone else.
Maccus wrote:>Kill brown children in wars for cheap oil
Yes. Every single war is over oil and nothing else.

Point me at US war that wasn't over oil or spitting at commies.
Maccus wrote:>play a "sport" where large black men wear armour and grab each others' genitals
It's better than a sport where lean third worlders come to your country to practice dives and asking for time off to tend to their boo-boos mid-game.

They at least don't tend to murder each other over the ball.
Maccus wrote:>no culture
"I'm literally retarded"

"I'm literally retarded"
Maccus wrote:>take credit for winning both world wars when you only played a minor role
What role did your grandfather play when he donned his storebought halloween costume? Matter of fact, what role did Poland take at all other than getting buttraped?

Pick any place in any of those wars and i'm 101% sure there will be Polish soldier somewhere there. Also, matter of fact, their deeds would be proably remembered if West didin't sold Polan to Stalin.
Maccus wrote:>assassinates citizens with drones
When?

While not assasinating people, they sure do would watch them, if they weren't way too busy watching muslims goatfucking.
Maccus wrote:>Shoots kindergarteners on a yearly basis
[img]beep[/img]

Yeah, totally not your fault that every madman can get a gun.
Maccus wrote:>Still uses imperial system
In like, middle school down, yeah. Also, no, NASA does not still use the imperial system.

If you learn it in high school start using it, the whole world won't be learning some shitty system just because 'Muricans are too lazy.
Maccus wrote:>Still tortures
It's like this. You ever have veal? It's absolutely delicious, but to have something that great you gotta treat a baby cow pretty badly. Ever had safety in your country? Sometimes you gotta take Kareem Abdul al-Mohammed Khalid Khalid Khalid to the water park.

I'm not sure if you're joking or being serious...
Maccus wrote:>Still has the death penalty
>Implying that's a bad thing

It is. If you sentence not guilty man to death you can't really bring him back if new evidence pops up. Also living forever in prison hurts them more. At least the non-mad ones.
Maccus wrote:>quarter of the population is in prison
"According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS), 2,266,800 adults were incarcerated in U.S. federal and state prisons, and county jails at year-end 2011 – about 0.94% of adults in the U.S. resident population."

That's still a shitload of black people.
Maccus wrote:>banana republic levels of income inequality
Like what, the wage gap myth?

It's not only US problem, but it's visible due to size. More (like a lot more) prominient in Russia though.
Maccus wrote:>high crime despite wealth
[img]beep[/img]

"Shit, we spend so much money on military we don't have any left for our people. Those people killing each other for food or (more often) drugs are totally not our fault!"
Maccus wrote:>high poverty despite wealth
[img]beep[/img]

"We have such big useless military that we don't have any monies left for helping people dying from hunger"
Maccus wrote:>injecting chemicals into ground for cheap gas
Oh yeah no that's awful. Fracking is incredibly bad. Good thing Europe doesn't do it, right? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydraulic_fracturing

"I'ts because of 'Murica of course. They made us hurt Earth so we can give them gas!"
Maccus wrote:>builds wood-houses and uses overground electricity
How are wood houses bad exactly?
How are mud houses bad exactly?
Maccus wrote:>majority of population denies evolution
[img]beep[/img]

"Since we have so big military, we can't spend money on education so idiots will keep telling our children lies so they will become idiots too!"
Maccus wrote:>draconian levels of military spending
We have a good military. Big whoop. You're using "draconian" wrong, by the way.

You have big military which is mainly not used. Unless you sense some oil somewhere...
Maccus wrote:>mutilate their babby's genitals
Yet your country will let adults who mutilate their genitals due to a mental defect into parliament.

Wut.
Maccus wrote:>3rd world murder rate
[img]beep[/img] Idunno, third world countries look significantly worse.

Well, difference from 10 and 11 is not really that big.
Maccus wrote:>govt regularly starts a war every few years, typically with faked evidence for cheap oil
The last war we had was in 2010 for Operation New Dawn. It was over no "faked evidence for cheap oil" and if you're going to bring conspiracy theories into this I have no choice but to laugh at you

>Any war in Afghanistan/Iraq
>Not over oil
>govt can legally tap your phone
Maccus wrote:>Almost every street in England has CCTV cameras pointed directly into your house

They don't put those cameras inside your house though.
Maccus wrote:>govt can legally know what websites you visit and what books you got from the library
>implying that's exclusive to America

>Implying America doesn't lead in that.
Maccus wrote:>govt can search your room if you drew a picture of a weapon
Huwhat? When did that ever happen? Not even asking sarcastically, I legitimately wanna know if that has ever happened.

Well, i'm not sure about searching rooms, but i remember a boy thrown out out of school because he made a tiny gun out of waffle.
Maccus wrote:It wouldn't be terribly out of character for you to post something like that, to be honest

"Hurr durr stupid racist idiot jealous polacks"

Also yeah, no. Every country has it's problems, some have bigger problems (America) than others (rest of world). So maybe we should stop pointing out other countries problems and start dealing with problems with ours.
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY

Image
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7

User avatar
Kraso
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:46 pm
Location: in kor's foe list
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Kraso » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:36 pm #37893

Image
Image

PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 pm.
Reason: Requested

User avatar
miggles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby miggles » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:14 pm #37904

Image
hmmmm

>At least we didn't shut down the government because of it.
No, you didn't. There isn't any real arguing there, the US is in deeper shit than Poland.

>Consider those idiot governors that think solar panels will make sun explode and wind turbines will slow down the wind forever and we will all die because of heat.
Oh. I guess the United States isn't #2 in use of renewable energy. Only the entire European Union and China use more, and I shouldn't have to explain why that isn't surprising.

>Germans, they still don't really understand the concept of not being superior to everyone else.
To be fair they are great engineers.

>Point me at US war that wasn't over oil or spitting at commies.
Here's 68. If you subtract the Cold War-wars.

>They at least don't tend to murder each other over the ball.
Neither do football players.

>I'm literally retarded
Yeah, you are.

>Pick any place in any of those wars and I'm 101% sure there will be Polish soldier somewhere there. Also, matter of fact, their deeds would probably be remembered if the West didn't sell Poland to Stalin.
Or if they had any deeds of which to speak. Presence isn't participation.

>While not assassinating people, they sure do watch them, if they weren't way too busy watching Muslims goatfucking.
On US soil, no. In warzones? Yes. Is there a problem with watching people in a country you're fighting a war in? War is about intelligence. Drones are a great way to get it.

>Yeah, totally not your fault that every madman can get a gun.
There is a 0% possibility of disarmament in the US. So no, it isn't our fault, because we can't read peoples minds when they purchase a weapon.

>If you learn it in high school start using it, the whole world won't be learning some shitty system just because 'Muricans are too lazy.
Nobody expects you to. I don't even know how the Imperial system works.

>I'm not sure if you're joking or being serious...
Tell me what's wrong with subjecting a known terrorist to, at worst, waterboarding? Do you seriously want to tell me you think it's immoral to torture someone who intends to threaten national security and attack innocent people?

>It is. If you sentence an innocent man to death you can't really bring him back if new evidence pops up. Also, living forever in prison hurts them more. At least the non-mad ones.
You just countered your own argument. People who do inhuman things deserve the death penalty. Rape, murder, terrorism, etc. Putting them in prison for life is a waste of money and life.

>That's still a shitload of black people
>"Hurr durr stupid racist idiot jealous polacks"
>you immediately think all prisoners are black

>It's not only US problem, but it's visible due to size. More (like a lot more) prominient in Russia though.
What do you even mean, "visible due to size"?

>"Shit, we spend so much money on military we don't have any left for our people. Those people killing each other for food or (more often) drugs are totally not our fault!"
Shit, it's almost as if the military budget has nothing to do with law enforcement!

>"We have such big useless military that we don't have any monies left for helping people dying from hunger"
Again, it has nothing to do with that. It's because of the high cost of living and low employment rate, not because "we have a big useless military." Christ, learn how a fucking budget works.

>"It's because of 'Murica of course. They made us hurt Earth so we can give them gas!"
The United States exports more oil than it imports.

>How are mud houses bad exactly?
Wood isn't mud, Mr. Scarecrow.

>"Since we have so big military, we can't spend money on education so idiots will keep telling our children lies so they will become idiots too!"
You REALLY don't know how budget spending works do you.
Also, how do you intend to educate adults not to teach their children that evolution isn't real? Make it illegal? Schools ALREADY teach evolution. If they don't believe it still, it's not the government's fault.

>You have big military which is mainly not used. Unless you sense some oil somewhere...
We've been in war almost constantly since the 1980s. Not hardly used. Won't reiterate myself on the oil point.

>Well, difference from 10 and 11 is not really that big.
No, but the difference between 2-5 to 15-20+ is.

>Any war in Afghanistan/Iraq
>Not over oil

Why do people who have no idea what they're talking about always think it's about the oil.

>They don't put those cameras inside your house though.
Neither does fucking America??? Put your tinfoil hat back on, buddy.

>Implying America doesn't lead in that.
>Implying the only reason anybody knows or cares is because of Edward Snowden and loads of fearmongering.

>Well, i'm not sure about searching rooms, but i remember a boy thrown out out of school because he made a tiny gun out of waffle.
It was a Pop-Tart. This isn't a wide spread thing, either. It happened because the school board/principal/whoever is singularly retarded. The US school system as a whole will not kick you out for this.

>"Hurr durr stupid racist idiot jealous polacks"
Kot wrote:Every country has it's problems, some have bigger problems (America) than others (rest of world).
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts

dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.

Connor wrote:miggles is correct though

PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 pm.
Reason: Requested

User avatar
Kot
 
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:27 pm
Location: Mexico Of Europe
Byond Username: KotMroku

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Kot » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:06 pm #37920

miggles wrote:Image
hmmmm

Wow such a suprise.
Anyway since this is quite enjoyable...
miggles wrote:No, you didn't. There isn't any real arguing there, the US is in deeper shit than Poland.

Glad we agree.
miggles wrote:Oh. I guess the United States isn't #2 in use of renewable energy. Only the entire European Union and China use more, and I shouldn't have to explain why that isn't surprising.

It still doesn't change that those idiots exist and people vote on them.
miggles wrote:To be fair they are great engineers.

Also mass murderers.
miggles wrote:Here's 68. If you subtract the Cold War-wars.

If you substract Cold War-wars then substract all pre 21st century since lol why not.
Afghanistan -> Oil, Iraq -> Oil, Libya -> Oil.
Because i surely belive how much 'Murica thinks about other countries freedoms.
Also, tbh, you also fight them because they're Muslims which explode in your country because of wars you started over Oil.

miggles wrote:Neither do football players.

I was speaking about football.
Duh.

miggles wrote:Yeah, you are.

U too.
miggles wrote:Or if they had any deeds of which to speak. Presence isn't participation.

Monte Cassino, getting murdered by British for defending their homes durning Battle Of Britain, not to mention Polish inteligence (does Enigma machine tell you anything), fighting Germany with success for long time before we succumbed to Russian attack while France and England would have literally 0 trouble dealing with Hitler when he had all his troops in Poland, actually resisting German Occupation, helping Jews (most people who did that were from Poland apparently), not to mention a retarded amount of other things done by Polish people, and that's just Second World War.
miggles wrote:On US soil, no. In warzones? Yes. Is there a problem with watching people in a country you're fighting a war in? War is about intelligence. Drones are a great way to get it.

>implying you guys do it only over warzones
miggles wrote:There is a 0% possibility of disarmament in the US. So no, it isn't our fault, because we can't read peoples minds when they purchase a weapon.

Well, what about, i don't know, check if they're not mad, or, i don't know, stop selling weapons to everyone everywhere and actually start caring that everyone has a weapon.
miggles wrote:Nobody expects you to. I don't even know how the Imperial system works.

Nobody does. Also i've meet quite a bunch of people who expected me to do so.
miggles wrote:Tell me what's wrong with subjecting a known terrorist to, at worst, waterboarding? Do you seriously want to tell me you think it's immoral to torture someone who intends to threaten national security and attack innocent people?

Following this logic... Let's mass murder Germans because they mass murdered Jews. Not to mention that a huge bulk of those tortured people are regular fighters that proably never suicide bombed anything (duh). Also, if you think waterboarding is worst they do to them, you should certainly check some sources (not official ones, since those apparently say they never did that).
miggles wrote:You just countered your own argument. People who do inhuman things deserve the death penalty. Rape, murder, terrorism, etc. Putting them in prison for life is a waste of money and life.

Oh hey, now we don't only justify torture on people, we also think that murdering them for terrorism is A-Okay. I suppose you already have death camps for them, huh? Hey, keeping incapable people in life is waste of money too, let's kill them all too! Our glorious country will do better without idiots! Thinking that anyone deserves death is really shit, because doing even worse stuff is just a step away, and people tend to not know when to stop. Or maybe Hitlers idea of cleansing all the incapable people was okay, huh?
miggles wrote:>"Hurr durr stupid racist idiot jealous polacks"
>you immediately think all prisoners are black

>you immediately think i was being serious

miggles wrote:>It's not only US problem, but it's visible due to size. More (like a lot more) prominient in Russia though.
What do you even mean, "visible due to size"?

There is more places where people are rich and more where they are poor. Or maybe i am getting it all wrong because the northernmost ones would have the same problem with illegal poor as fuck Mexicans as southern ones?
miggles wrote:Shit, it's almost as if the military budget has nothing to do with law enforcement!

>"Let police and military kill them all, it's the only good choice!"
miggles wrote:>"We have such big useless military that we don't have any monies left for helping people dying from hunger"
Again, it has nothing to do with that. It's because of the high cost of living and low employment rate, not because "we have a big useless military." Christ, learn how a fucking budget works.

You can literally take some money from budget you spend on military and help the damn jobless people with money. It's just that damn simple, but obviously you guy just have to keep almost every aircraft carrier in the world in your navy because #swag. Imagine how many jobs, how many people you could help if you spent money on them rather than on another carrier.
miggles wrote:The United States exports more oil than it imports.

"Murica big bad shitler steals our everything it's all their fault oil stealers!".
miggles wrote:>How are mud houses bad exactly?
Wood isn't mud, Mr. Scarecrow.
Not that it really matters after your house falls apart and you freeze your ass durning the winter, if you guys finally get one.
miggles wrote:>"Since we have so big military, we can't spend money on education so idiots will keep telling our children lies so they will become idiots too!"
You REALLY don't know how budget spending works do you.
Also, how do you intend to educate adults not to teach their children that evolution isn't real? Make it illegal? Schools ALREADY teach evolution. If they don't believe it still, it's not the government's fault.

Start doing something in that direction, not being "if you don't belive us it's okay".
miggles wrote:We've been in war almost constantly since the 1980s. Not hardly used. Won't reiterate myself on the oil point.

And you certainly use your whole army at once fighting some goatfucking guys with rusty AKs.
miggles wrote:No, but the difference between 2-5 to 15-20+ is.

I belive i should start marking the points i'm being serious about in some way.
miggles wrote:>Any war in Afghanistan/Iraq
>Not over oil

Why do people who have no idea what they're talking about always think it's about the oil.

It is of course. You 'muricans always fight over oil.
miggles wrote:>They don't put those cameras inside your house though.
Neither does fucking America??? Put your tinfoil hat back on, buddy.

They do check what do you check on internets. And if you're suspicious (having muslim friends or something helps), then even tinfoil hat is not going to help you due to all shit they will point at you.
miggles wrote:>Implying America doesn't lead in that.
>Implying the only reason anybody knows or cares is because of Edward Snowden and loads of fearmongering.

>Implying it would be good if people stopped caring about being infiltrated by government which has more tin foil hats pointed at "enemies of freedom" than any conspiracy theorist.
miggles wrote:>Well, i'm not sure about searching rooms, but i remember a boy thrown out out of school because he made a tiny gun out of waffle.
It was a Pop-Tart. This isn't a wide spread thing, either. It happened because the school board/principal/whoever is singularly retarded. The US school system as a whole will not kick you out for this.

Yeah, i know, it's one of stupid points since >drawing of gun not ok, >gun ok.
Kot wrote:Every country has it's problems, some have bigger problems (America) than others (rest of world).

Big country = big problems. Also obviously America is worst because >Murica.
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY

Image
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7

User avatar
miggles
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 am
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby miggles » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:50 pm #37933

i read to about as far as the point where you start comparing jews to terrorists and the CIA to nazis before i realized there is no point in arguing with you
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts

dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.

Connor wrote:miggles is correct though

User avatar
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:17 pm
Byond Username: Cipher3

Re: Imperial system vs metric system

Postby Cipher3 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:38 am #37936

>Europeans getting all huff and puff because they're jealous of America

I dunno guys, but I'm cool with you. Don't look down at you, acknowledge your opinions, keep good alliances, why you gotta try to get mad at me for being better? I dunno guys. I dunno.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene begins to reshape Bryce Pax's genitals to look more feminine.
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

This line gets me every time:
I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

What you hear walking past people:
Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus


Image

Next

Return to Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users