Reenabling secborgs

Ask and discuss policy about game conduct and rules.

Moderator: In-Game Head Admins

Shezza

Byond Username: Wilchen

Reenabling secborgs

Unread postby Shezza » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:58 pm #438120

With https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/40132 being nearly merged.

I think its time to reevaluate the strength of secborgs. This is a huge nerf and balance secborgs out.

Discuss.
Wilchen/Sherrie Williams

iksyp

Byond Username: Iksyp

Re: Reenabling secborgs

Unread postby iksyp » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:01 pm #438122

no
ignore this poster he has brain damage

PKPenguin321
In-Game Admin

Byond Username: PKPenguin321

Unread postby PKPenguin321 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:02 pm #438163

just because theyre being nerfed doesnt mean they need a separate buff to compensate
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:Still entranced in a powergaming haze, I don't notice what the reset phrase is. But when I look in chat, I see that Johnathan TALIST has already set one!!! "Fuck me harder!" I lay my eyes upon!!! Can you believe this!? Disgracing my name in multiple ways within the mere span of a few MINUTES!!!! I tell him "NO NI[B][B]A," he laughs. I inform him, "I'M GOING TO GET BWOINKED FOR THIS," as a joke referencing rule 8. To which PEE KAY PENGUIN, THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY SECOND OF HIS CLASS, immediately bwoinks me, informing me "Yes, that is correct. You are currently being private messaged by me, PKPenguin, mastermind behind the /tg/station headmin triumvirate. Prepare to be banned, plebian. *smirks* ...and it looks like you've already had your final warning. *begins booting up ban cannon* Any last words...?" I am shocked by this statement. I voted for this man in the headmin election, I'm supposed to have ban immunity from him!!! The power has gone to his head!!! After a few seconds that feel as if they last forever, I remain silent -- frozen under the prowess of extreme shock and awe. "No...? Heh, well then... *eye glows blue* Into the trash it goes!" Not even 5 seconds after I read this final message, my PC shuts off. I'm literally shaking at this point, not knowing whether I am going to live to see tomorrow. I just got off the phone with my mom, informing her that we may not see each other for a while. She was confused, and starting to get scared -- so I just had to hang up on her. I didn't want to put her through what you put me through today, PKPenguin321. You are a disgusting, vile creature -- and if you ever talk to me or my mom ever again, I WILL bring you down. Back down to where you came.

Cobby

Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Unread postby Cobby » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:16 pm #438171

It's a nerf brought from an "oversight" not a rebalance.

Shezza

Byond Username: Wilchen

Unread postby Shezza » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:12 am #438181

>nerf
>not balance

???
Wilchen/Sherrie Williams

oranges
Code Maintainer

Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact