Francinum

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, TGMC Lead

LaKiller8
TGMC Lead

Byond Username: LaKiller8

Francinum

Postby LaKiller8 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:00 am #450754

Please post any positive or negative feedback for the administrator here.
This is not the place to discuss ban appeals, admin complaints, or ban requests.
This is for specific feedback for this administrator.

Shezza

Byond Username: Wilchen

Re: Francinum

Postby Shezza » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:42 pm #452993

Made sticky mad

+rep
If you see this message, the headmin cabal imprisoned me in Ban Appeals subsection of the forums.

All because i dared to post on a trialmin review thread while being permabanned.

The offical reason was "starting drama" and being taken off a "restrictive role" i was put on wordlessly (yes, i wasn't informed why, when and for how long), the only warning i had on the forums was from daxdupont (he warned me for a post on ntr that wasn't approved by him so it never showed up).

I asked the headmins a few times now for ability to PM them over the forums do discuss the bans on a "official channel" (they won't speak about the forum ban on discord).

They are yet to give me a ability to speak to them about this shitty ban before going blind into ban appeals with no information how should i defend myself.

TastefulLittleHamlet
TGMC Administrator

Byond Username: TastefulLittleHamlet

Re: Francinum

Postby TastefulLittleHamlet » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:09 am #482399

Francium helped me at the close start of my candymin trial, overall a good and knowledgeable administrator, and a long-serving one as well. Franc's humor as well sure made me laugh sometimes, even towards me for the dumb things I do and others do in game during rounds.

+1, bless his heart.
Zippy Pizza, Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back.

Return to TGMC Admin Feedback