MrWorth - Mentor Application

Moderators: In-Game Head Admins, In-Game Admin, TGMC Game Server Operators, Game Server Operators, TGMC Administrator, TGMC Lead

MrWorth
TGMC Administrator

Byond Username: MrWorth

MrWorth - Mentor Application

Postby MrWorth » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:39 pm #485842

What is your Discord ID?
MrWorth#6400

What is your ckey?
MrWorth

Have you been permabanned from any servers? If so, which server(s)?
Nope

Have you been banned from any servers in the last six months? If so, which server(s)?
Nope

What timezone do you play in?
PST (GMT -7)

How long have you played on a CM-code server for?
I'm not sure on the exact timing, I started on CM before map vote was implemented and we played a map a week. At least 2 years I think.

I started playing SS13 on Goon right before the original Doughnut station was implemented. I think around 7 - 8 years with a year or two off.

What role would you say you are best at?
I like to be in support roles as I am not especially robust. My top roles are Medic, SL, Captain, and Engineer.

Any other info?
I've been considering putting in an application for a while so I can help in a meaningful way. I really enjoy the playerbase and staff team and appreciate the work that you all put in and I want to give back. What pushed me over was this most recent greytide. I hope I can help keep people playing the server as in my opinion it is more fun with more people on both sides.

#Bringbackchairspinning

Rohesie
TGMC Lead

Byond Username: Rohesie

Re: MrWorth - Mentor Application

Postby Rohesie » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:30 am #486337

MrWorth wrote:#Bringbackchairspinning

No. Insta-denied. :be:

MrWorth
TGMC Administrator

Postby MrWorth » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:23 am #486534

This is outrageous, its unfair ... The chair is more powerful than any of you. How can you be an Admin and and not partake in chair spinning.

Rohesie
TGMC Lead

Postby Rohesie » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:24 am #486541

D=<

Merryweather
TGMC Lead

Byond Username: Merryweather

Postby Merryweather » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:28 pm #486602

So mean, I'm with Rohesie on this. Chair spinning is n o n s e n s e.

Really though, nice application.
Head Administrator and a Lead of TGMC.
A part (HAPPY ORANGES) of one of the best SS13 servers out there, ish.

OOC: Rohesie: The oligarchy shall never fall.

Feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=22045

Toolboxing for a Cause: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24022

Urytion

Byond Username: Urytion

Postby Urytion » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:44 pm #486618

MrWorth wrote:This is outrageous, its unfair ... The chair is more powerful than any of you. How can you be an Admin and and not partake in chair spinning.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Spinnus The Wise? I thought not. It's not a story the mentors would tell you. It's an Admin legend. Darth Spinnus was a Dark Lord of the Admins, so powerful and so wise he could use the code to influence the chairs to create spinning… He had such a knowledge of the meme side of the code that he could even keep the ones he cared about from sitting. The meme side of the code is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be LRP. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his spinning, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice removed chairspinning form the code in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from sitting, but not himself.

Also I've seen you around and you are a pretty cool dude.

MrWorth
TGMC Administrator

Postby MrWorth » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:28 am #486703

Urytion wrote:
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Spinnus The Wise? I thought not. It's not a story the mentors would tell you. It's an Admin legend. Darth Spinnus was a Dark Lord of the Admins, so powerful and so wise he could use the code to influence the chairs to create spinning… He had such a knowledge of the meme side of the code that he could even keep the ones he cared about from sitting. The meme side of the code is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be LRP. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his spinning, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice removed chairspinning form the code in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from sitting, but not himself.

Also I've seen you around and you are a pretty cool dude.

I appreciate both the meme and the positive words.

MrWorth
TGMC Administrator

Postby MrWorth » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:45 am #486705

So, uh, when do I get my Helphalberd and green name?

Rohesie
TGMC Lead

Postby Rohesie » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:02 am #486739

MrWorth wrote:So, uh, when do I get my Helphalberd and green name?

When AIIA, the headmentor, sees this, approves it, and then sees you in-game and makes the changes.
Unless he rejects it for some reason that at the moment seems unlikely.

AIIA
TGMC Lead

Byond Username: AIIA

Postby AIIA » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:07 pm #486833

While I myself support the chair spinning movement, the applicant favors the HERETICAL automatic spinning brass chairs used by Clockwork cults, putting us in a disagreement here. Besides that, the application is grudgingly accepted.

Return to TGMC Closed Applications