Appeals which have been closed.
xarvox
Byond Username: Xarvox

[vekter] xarvox: accidental permaban?

Post by xarvox » #55031

Post Content:
Xarvox, Susanne Do'Pod
Vekter
Complete ban, I cannot access the server. I think. I am not good with computer.
Gold slime cores on the shuttle (I deserved a temp ban), seemingly unlimited considering it's been roughly a week.
2014-12-28, 4:31 Central Time Zone
I had gotten caught up in the REMOVE LIZARD of the session and figured a suicide bombing on the escape shuttle would be funny. It wasn't.
I deserved a ban, but think there may have been some kind of error in regards to length. Obviously, I won't be fucking with the escape shuttle again. Unless i'm a syndie or something I guess.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: [vekter] xarvox: accidental permaban?

Post by NikNakFlak » #55083

The ban reason is this: (MANUAL BAN) Gold slime on the shuttle. Not kosher, friend. Post an appeal and we'll discuss reducing the ban.
No suicide bombing.
The length is permanent.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: [vekter] xarvox: accidental permaban?

Post by Vekter » #55086

Nope, that was on purpose. You set off a gold slime reaction on the shuttle. I did it so you could come and explain exactly why you did it.

Seeing as how it worked, I'll lift the ban when I get home.

E: Ban lifted, cause no trouble.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you