enukar
Byond Username: Enukar

Role Ban - By Ruediger4 - Enukar

Post by enukar » #580789

BYOND account: Enukar
Character name: Marcus Goose?
Ban type: Role Ban
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Banned from Roles: Captain, Field Commander, Staff Officer, Pilot Officer, Tank Crewman permanently - Early launched the Alamo as FC (12:20) because the FOB had to be "built manually" due to the presence of stuff that needed to be destroyed "by hand", just to come back (12:21) and go to cryo after blinding himself with a plasma cutter, screwing the engineer that was building the FOB with the Drone, and generally most other ungas. Has a long history of notes. Feel free to appeal this ban.
Time ban was placed: 2020-10-23 18:48:19
Round ID in which ban was placed: 5640
Your side of the story: I built the fob with the drone on the LZ 1 of Big Red, then i launched the alamo as soon as i could to break the stuff northwest of the LZ to place proper cades there and cover the possible breach. It seems engineers put sentry tokens in the fob drone after this, and were using their own materials to 'fix' the fob, which was not broken, fob was completed, and what wasn't had to be fixed by hand. I failed to notice they were working on the drone, but that was just negligence from my part since i didn't expect anyone to work on the fob AFTER i had made it, plus i did kept repeating i was going to launch, so why didn't they just put down the sentries and took the materials back to continue building planetside on a fob that was pretty much complete?.

But the reason i went to cryo was because when i put on the welding goggles attached to my helmet, i didn't expect them to do jack shit and make me blind after cutting two lockers.
Welding helmet module: Designed for mounting on a Jaeger Helmet. When attached, this module can be flipped up or down to function as a welding mask.
It doesn't say anywhere its going to make you blind from welding stuff, i've also dealt with many blind marines who use welders thinking having the welding module will stop them from going blind.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I just want to get unbanned from pilot and staff officers. I don't really want to play either Captain or Field Commander ever again.
References of good conduct: Im a decent player, i might fuck things up sometimes but any active players know i mean no harm.
Ruediger4
Byond Username: Ruediger4

Re: Role Ban - By Ruediger4 - Enukar

Post by Ruediger4 » #580795

Howdy!

The ban was mostly due to the fact that you stacked a handful of notes as command roles (Mostly Captain and FC, but you know those already), and you suddenly early deploying Alamo like that was a bit of a "bruh" move.

That being said, no one really died or got heavily fucked over by that.

Except the engineers and their 26 points each of sentries.
And most of the ungas who were suddenly without a leader.
And the ship due to a lack of CIC personnel.

I'll lift PO and SO ban, but the rest will stay.

Have a good one, mate!
Alright kids, you ready for thrills, chills and kills?!