Byond Username: HankMoody

Ban Request - Ben Dover, Penn Striker

Post by Hankmoody » #3225

Your byond account: HankMoody
Your character name: Fitz Thistlewits

Their character name: Ben Dover, Penn Striker

Server and time: Sibyl, 8:50 PM central standard time

Logs and/or screenshots: http://pastebin.com/wTbJ9HEe

Description of what happened: Penn Striker and Ben Dover were greyshitting, shooting me and the HoS with riot shotguns while we were in the sec pod as the shuttle was 3 minutes from leave to Centcom, they caused me to fly into space and die, and the wizard to escape via pod.

Why they should be banned: Assaulting me and the Head of Security during a wizard round for no reason, they weren't antag.
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Re: Ban Request - Ben Dover, Penn Striker

Post by Hornygranny » #3346

Ben Dover's IC conduct is pretty bad throughout that day, more than just during that round. Repeatedly advocating for greytide and killing all of security. Pen Striker seems to have only played that round, but he did so almost entirely without speaking.

Can you give a detailed summary of what exactly happened when they showed up at the pod and shot?
Hornygranny
Horny Police
Byond Username: Hornygranny

Post by Hornygranny » #3411

Ben Dover is not who he purports to be, and has been permabanned.
Hankmoody
Byond Username: HankMoody

Post by Hankmoody » #3475

Hornygranny wrote:Ben Dover's IC conduct is pretty bad throughout that day, more than just during that round. Repeatedly advocating for greytide and killing all of security. Pen Striker seems to have only played that round, but he did so almost entirely without speaking.

Can you give a detailed summary of what exactly happened when they showed up at the pod and shot?
It was about as detailed as it could get, I went to a pod with the HoS and they were shooting at us. I apologize if theres nothing more I can say.