MommaFuzzy
Byond Username: BottleOfFur

[Pumpkin0] BottleOfFur - Haha suicide go brrr

Post by MommaFuzzy » #590956

BYOND account: BottleOfFur
Character name: Stalks-The-Halls
Ban type: Server Ban
Ban length: 4 Months
Ban reason: Admitted to antag rolling in the same round they suicided as a non-antagonist, took an offered cult body and then suicided in that cult body because they were banned from it. You have numerous incidents with this sort of stuff in the past, I have told you myself about being an active detriment to your team, and you straight admitted to antag rolling. When you come back, or if you appeal (I encourage it after a period of time), please heed the previous warnings I and other admins had given you.
Time ban was placed: 2021-02-14 00:24:29
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 156315
Your side of the story: I, without good reason broke the server rules by committing suicide almost every time i wasn't an antagonist so that I could become a ghost and therefor a candidate for midround rolls. My intent was as clear as day to those who either looked at the logs or watched me themselves, as I tended to kill myself early in the round with an assortment of items. The banning offense being using my own character and an offered ghost body to feed the Moffee plush, as in the round before I had heard about it and was incredibly curious as to what would happen if I were to feed it enough. During my conversation with Pumpkin0, the admin who administered the ban, I openly admitted to my pattern of rule-breaking activities and attempted in earnest to apologize for my actions. The referral to previous warnings in the ban reason was regarding my playtime as a cult-summoned Wraith, which I played as completely passive and had attempted a harmless spook of the current cult target by telling them that the cult was after them. I in no way intended it to cause trouble for my own team, as I didn't even consider to be part of the team apart from origin of my being. In hindsight, I was being incredibly incompetent by even hinting at the fact that the person I was speaking with was being targeted and I admit fully to my lack of reasoning at the time. My attempts to antag roll were poorly justified and misguided, I intend on never intentionally killing my own character because of meta reasons henceforth and promise to seek out more fitting roles rather than being unhappy with my current place and killing myself in order to avoid playing it. I understand I am entirely in the wrong for my actions and this appeal is multifaceted in the sense that I not only want to reconcile for my actions but apologize as well for being a poor player and an even worse teammate.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I hold the community in high regard and especially enjoy my time interacting with those not only on the discord but ingame as well. In the time that I've been outside of the server, I've found myself dearly missing the entertaining rounds and laughs shared over some ridiculous things that have happened in rounds. I know asking to be unbanned for the sole reasons of "I miss the server" and "I promise to do better next time" don't have much weight, I apologize for this and hope to make my intent of improving my behavior noted, since I had cherished the time spent with you folks and yearn to return someday.
References of good conduct: Mainly stations consisting of heresy, such as VORE Station and Skyrat.
Pumpkin0
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Pumpkin0

Re: [Pumpkin0] BottleOfFur - Haha suicide go brrr

Post by Pumpkin0 » #590961

Hi, thank you for taking the time to make this appeal.

From the looks of things, your previous notes were mostly in line with some repeated incidents that seemed to keep happening, because of some outside factors that were affecting the way you played the game.
The ban was applied mainly because of the antag rolling, but also because I believed you needed some time off from the game sincerely, especially judging by some previous things that had been talked about in ahelps.
I do, however, believe that you can improve and you seem to be willing to do so - As you did not attempt to hide your antag rolling behaviour and seemed genuinely apologetic when told it was against the rules.

I am willing to lift the four month ban for a month of probation - where if you have the same sort of incident or a high-severity note the full length of the 4 months and possible more if concerning the incident that causes it will be reapplied.

You seem to be willing to improve yourself like I've said and observed, so if you can make it through the probation I think it will be fair to say that you have improved. Good luck.

I'll lift the ban when I am not at work.
the w
Pumpkin0
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Pumpkin0

Re: [Pumpkin0] BottleOfFur - Haha suicide go brrr

Post by Pumpkin0 » #590985

Unbanned!
the w