Totally completely NOT somah peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
bastardblaster
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Totally completely NOT somah peanut

Post by bastardblaster » #621970

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=30455

Hmm today I will ban evade and not change my mannerisms at all
Somah if you're reading this bro I am begging you PLEASE go outside

datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: Totally completely NOT somah peanut

Post by datorangebottle » #621978

somah.png
somah.png (27.95 KiB) Viewed 6347 times
One of these things is just like the others...
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #621979

from what i can tell, ban appealing takes half a brain cell and restraint; you can't just immediately hate gay johnson like you were never banned in the first place. guy's a literal giga sussian. :revolver: :shades:
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #621980

datorangebottle wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:31 pm from what i can tell, ban appealing takes half a brain cell and restraint
Did you mean ban evading?
► Show Spoiler
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #621982

Farquaar wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:33 pm
datorangebottle wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:31 pm from what i can tell, ban appealing takes half a brain cell and restraint
Did you mean ban evading?
yes.
apparently posting on the forums takes half a braincell and restraint.

oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #622004

no wonder we suck at it.
Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #622010

Toes the line of rule 1 constantly, exploits, and now evades?
Gosh

I do wonder how this funky brand new account knew the historic tiders and immediately joined em though
really curious and quite interesting actually, I wonder what he'll say this weekend for his defense
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
bastardblaster

Post by bastardblaster » #622029

>he evaded AGAIN

datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #622033

Man, I thought he'd hit a new low with the CTF thing. Now THIS is podracing.

nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #622123

it just never ends
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #622147

Mothblocks wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:21 am Since this ban, this account has since tried to evade under the name Gobliurve on two separate rounds.

Ban evasion details are kept private in nature, head admins are invited to either contact me for details or check #admin-bus if deemed necessary.
Mothblocks wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:58 am This user has attempted to evade a 3rd time under the name Cenami.
Mothblocks wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:18 am This user has ban evaded a 4th time as Kifo69.
► Show Spoiler
Googles_Hands
Byond Username: Googles_Hands

Post by Googles_Hands » #622149

Funny Spessman addict
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #622150

this ain't even funny anymore. just kinda sad.

bastardblaster

Post by bastardblaster » #622159

Why don't we just ban him from ban evading

wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #622166

Farquaar wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:40 am
Mothblocks wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:21 am Since this ban, this account has since tried to evade under the name Gobliurve on two separate rounds.

Ban evasion details are kept private in nature, head admins are invited to either contact me for details or check #admin-bus if deemed necessary.
Mothblocks wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:58 am This user has attempted to evade a 3rd time under the name Cenami.
Mothblocks wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:18 am This user has ban evaded a 4th time as Kifo69.
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Kendrickorium
Byond Username: Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #622182

>pretends to be another person while typing exactly the same in his appeals as he does everyplace else

paris if you can't imagine how to act like a different person perhaps this role playing game is not for you
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #622190

after reading through his ahelp log, and him mentioning he's from hippie, along with his typing style and overall robustness, I'm pretty sure I have a solid grasp on who this guy is now

at best he's only 16 or 17 I figure given how old he stated he was on hippie back in the day

use the year to grow up a little and try to read up on roleplay paris

I recommend some of texicus' videos, (blackpantslegion) he has a lot of ss13 videos where he can show you how to be a good specceman
Romeqeux
Byond Username: Romeqeux

Post by Romeqeux » #622196

Kendrickorium wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:58 pm after reading through his ahelp log, and him mentioning he's from hippie, along with his typing style and overall robustness, I'm pretty sure I have a solid grasp on who this guy is now

at best he's only 16 or 17 I figure given how old he stated he was on hippie back in the day

use the year to grow up a little and try to read up on roleplay paris

I recommend some of texicus' videos, (blackpantslegion) he has a lot of ss13 videos where he can show you how to be a good specceman
iam not paris but i am 15 yearsold but that different appela dont worry i have reason!
wubli

Post by wubli » #622197

sí che
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #622205

Romeqeux wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:50 pm iam not paris but i am 15 yearsold but that different appela dont worry i have reason!
You know you gotta be 18 to play on this server, right? You really just shot yourself in the foot here. Granted, it's like, the fifth bullet. But another bullet nonetheless.
► Show Spoiler
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #622209

Romeqeux wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 11:50 pm iam not paris but i am 15 yearsold but that different appela dont worry i have reason!
Us in the cybersecurity world call this "Self selection".
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #622211

even i can tell when hes making a meme post guys
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #622220

Vekter's sense of humour was surgically removed
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #622221

oranges wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:04 am Vekter's sense of humour was surgically removed
cool
bastardblaster

Post by bastardblaster » #622225

oranges wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:04 am Vekter's sense of humour was surgically removed
Fate of all Manuel dwellers

Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #622226

+1
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #622232

Suffer little children to come unto me. For ours is the kingdom of the LORD.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #622241

ardentarclight wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:28 am
Felinid avatar
Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #622242

cacogen wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:20 am Suffer little children to come unto me. For ours is the kingdom of the LORD.
speak human, I don't understand eldrish.
Living God

Extraordinary Person

cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #622254

the bible is cover to cover hot takes and that one i do feel here
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #622274

Super Aggro Crag wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:44 am
Felinid avatar
Hedgwig salad avatar
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #622318

oranges wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:25 pm
Felinid avatar
Hedgwig salad avatar
Food avatar
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Kendrickorium

Post by Kendrickorium » #622324

THE MADMAN DID IT AGAIN
bastardblaster

Post by bastardblaster » #622326

Holy shit bro this has gotta be some form of mental illness

Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #622335

Felinid avatar
You're crag
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #622344

ardentarclight wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:42 am Holy shit bro this has gotta be some form of mental illness
the mental illness is called "being an ss13 player" and it's, unfortunately, terminal.

Omega_DarkPotato
In-Game Admin Trainer
Byond Username: Omega_DarkPotato

Post by Omega_DarkPotato » #622354

waking up in the morning to somah has attempted to ban evade again on another account
feeling good knowing that all is right in the world and everythings on schedule as usual

how are you all today besties??
Super Aggro Crag wrote:This is what u get when u let people into your community
play opus: echo of starsong
I'm an admin, typically on /tg/station Sybil. If you've got anything you'd like to say about me, my adminning, or my decisions, please comment in my admin feedback thread!
Itseasytosee2me
Byond Username: Rectification

Post by Itseasytosee2me » #622358

This is your brain on ss13
- Sincerely itseasytosee
See you later
wubli

Post by wubli » #622359

hey, this time at least they changed the thread title