BYOND account: Liljackrabbit25
Character name:Jenna Gray
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: https://gyazo.com/4f45408c5d8ea222a700f7dbaa7ecf28
Time ban was placed: 2021-05-13 00:10:30
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 162132
Your side of the story: I was shit. I chose the HoS and played the round. I decided that it would be "funny" to torture people by stunning them, slapping them, and other thigns to get information out of them even if they were innocent. I stunned random people and I tried to mutiny the captain. I was wrong, it was wrong for me to do that. I dont do that stuff anymore.
Why you think you should be unbanned: Ive learned, I dont do that type of behavior anymore. I can play the game fairly, I want to enjoy the server again.
References of good conduct: I played on yogstation, bungalow station (dev), fulpstation (i belive), shiptest, and TGMC/CM13.
Anything else we should know:I was told to wait 6 months since my previous appeal, sorry im 2 days late.
MagmaExploiter
Byond Username: MagmaExploiter2

Re: [MagmaExploiter2]Liljackrabbit25 - its been 6 months

Post by MagmaExploiter » #630955

I concluded the last appeal by asking you to stay out of trouble on other servers during those six months. You've listed several servers as conduct references, how would you say it's been going out there?
liljackrabbit0825
Byond Username: Liljackrabbit25

Post by liljackrabbit0825 » #631014

I think its been going pretty good, Ive appealed my silicon ban on yogstation and the last ban i got was a month ago which was a job ban. Ive been staying out of trouble since my last ban and the only ahelp i've gotten was about another account linked to mine.
I also forgot to mention that I had gotten unbanned from bee station. Fulp station I did get banned from but I belive that was 2 months after but I will be appealing that one shortly too. TGMC and CM13 ive stayed out of trouble. Bungalow station is just a small community that I port things from other servers too.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #631062

https://centcom.melonmesa.com/viewer/vi ... ckrabbit25

I don't know if I'd say a total of 16 bans between last May and today counts as staying out of trouble. Admittedly, Yog's rules are a lot more strict than ours, but it's still worth noting that your history there isn't exemplary.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
MagmaExploiter
Byond Username: MagmaExploiter2

Post by MagmaExploiter » #631551

Ignoring any (public) history from before your last appeal here, that still leaves eleven separate incidents resulting in a ban on Yogstation since you last made an appeal here, which is concerning. As you say though, your records elsewhere are clear from what I'm able to see. Assuming reasonably active playtime on other servers you've listed, you're at least capable of playing well.

As of now, you've been unbanned. Do be sure to keep your nose clean though, particularly of overescalation, self-antagging, and excessive greytiding behavior - your history on Yogstation looks quite a lot like your past history here, and any incidents like that happening fresh off of a lifted perma won't look good.
liljackrabbit0825
Byond Username: Liljackrabbit25

Post by liljackrabbit0825 » #631689

NSFW:
ooga