Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Ask and discuss policy about game conduct and rules.
Forum rules
Read these board rules before posting or you'll get reprimanded.
Threads without replies for 30 days will be automatically locked.
Post Reply
Turbonerd
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:18 pm
Byond Username: AccountName5

Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by Turbonerd » #645373

Heads of staff should provide their reasoning for shuttle calls in the shuttle call. Too many times I have seen someone call the shuttle with reason: "It's time to go home" or similar when they find out it's revs or there's a blob or something. This isn't about calling the shuttle for no reason, but about calling the shuttle without providing the reason, and it's reaching NRP levels at this point. Crap shuttle call reasons should be actionable and made clear it isn't allowed, unless a singulo or somethint is about to eat comms console in 2 seconds or somethint like that.
User avatar
dragomagol
In-Game Game Master
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:04 pm
Byond Username: Dragomagol

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by dragomagol » #645397

I've seen admins CC recall for poor shuttle call reasons. This seems like a reasonable ask for Heads of Staff.
Help improve my neural network by giving me feedback!

Image
Spoiler:
Image
Imitates-The-Lizards
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:28 am
Byond Username: Typhnox

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #645408

Turbonerd wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:03 pmThis isn't about calling the shuttle for no reason, but about calling the shuttle without providing the reason, and it's reaching NRP levels at this point.
These shuttle calls happen because there IS no reason. They just want to leave because "I'm bored" or "I want to roll antag".
User avatar
Mothblocks
Code Maintainer
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:33 am
Byond Username: Jaredfogle

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by Mothblocks » #645415

Can you provide a more articulate reason, especially why "It's time to go home" is NRP? You explain what happens but not necessarily why it needs to go so far as administrative action (which means using up admins time, and necessitates that it eventually be a ban worthy offense)
Shaps-cloud wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:59 am May eventually become one of the illusive maintainer-headmins if they choose to pursue that path, having a coder in the senior admin leadership has usually been positive for both sides in the past.
Head Coder of /tg/station, hi!

Head Admin of /tg/station Feb 2022.

Mothblocks everywhere, >>> Say nice things about me <<<
User avatar
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:30 am
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by nianjiilical » #645418

im not opposed to encouraging more proper shuttle calling but also i feel like sending other servers incredibly silly and contextless shuttle messages is very funny
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Image
Imitates-The-Lizards
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:28 am
Byond Username: Typhnox

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #645426

Mothblocks wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:56 am Can you provide a more articulate reason, especially why "It's time to go home" is NRP? You explain what happens but not necessarily why it needs to go so far as administrative action (which means using up admins time, and necessitates that it eventually be a ban worthy offense)
Because there is already a built-in mechanism for ACTUALLY determining when it's time to go home, and it isn't determined when the Captain/Command decides so. That time is when the station objective is completed. Based on the RP setting, SS13's entire reason for existence is to complete the station objective. If the station objective is not complete, the only RP-valid reason to leave is if there's a major threat to the crew or the station.

Alternatively, if Command holds a shuttle vote, I think that's fine too. But Command just fucking over the entire rest of the crew because they're individually bored is pretty shitty and blatant NRP antag rolling.
Turbonerd
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:18 pm
Byond Username: AccountName5

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by Turbonerd » #645431

Mothblocks wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:56 am Can you provide a more articulate reason, especially why "It's time to go home" is NRP? You explain what happens but not necessarily why it needs to go so far as administrative action (which means using up admins time, and necessitates that it eventually be a ban worthy offense)

It doesn't really make sense for that to be a reason for the shuttle call if something is threatening the station, and makes it look like they don't care about the threat. I think making shuttle calls being informative a requirement will be a lot more beneficial for the experience of the round, as it's hard to tell if uninformative shuttle calls are just "I bored" calls or have an actual reason behind it, especially if the threat isn't obvious yet.

The consistent crap shuttle calls should face administrative action because it is dragging the RP down to NRP, and is very uninformative being a shuttle call and recall fight bait.
User avatar
Drag
In-Game Admin
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:16 am
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by Drag » #645443

For me this really depends on the context, if the station is in active danger then yeah there should be a reason. However if it's a long round and it's clear everyone is bored I don't really care about the reason
User avatar
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:41 am
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury
Location: BK ChatZone
Contact:

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by RaveRadbury » #645444

I'll CC recall if the reason is especially poor. Some players will assume that I have an event in mind, even when the notice that gets printed is some IC version of "come up with a better reason"

This game is all about corporate dystopia and that means properly filling out emergency shuttle request paperwork.

Also: We still call this thing the Emergency Shuttle, so if we want to move away from it needing to be an emergency we should consider addressing the nomenclature we're using.
How's my administrating? Call 1-800-RADBURY
ImageImageImage
[First MRP Headmin - September 2021] [Heart Emoji ~ Winter Ball Queen 2019]
User avatar
iamgoofball
Github User
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:50 pm
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball
Reddit Username: iamgoofball

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by iamgoofball » #645448

we should probably make the CC recall reason be announced if not explicitly set to not-announce to reduce the volume of "omg admin event" in response to a recall.
User avatar
blackdav123
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:04 pm
Byond Username: Blackdav123

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by blackdav123 » #645493

everyone hates when admins recall the shuttle an hour and a half into the round because "erm, you guys didnt build the dna vault yet :geek: :geek: :geek: "

if you want to force the crew to do the objective make it for a cooler reason

i remember one round we got an announcement that "a large amount of meteors will be coming towards your station in 45 minutes, constructing the meteor shield is advised" and it was a fun mini event that made us do the objective without arbitrarily forcing us
User avatar
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:41 am
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury
Location: BK ChatZone
Contact:

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by RaveRadbury » #645495

blackdav123 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:18 am everyone hates when admins recall the shuttle an hour and a half into the round because "erm, you guys didnt build the dna vault yet :geek: :geek: :geek: "

if you want to force the crew to do the objective make it for a cooler reason

i remember one round we got an announcement that "a large amount of meteors will be coming towards your station in 45 minutes, constructing the meteor shield is advised" and it was a fun mini event that made us do the objective without arbitrarily forcing us
I would never recall the shuttle over station goals, I just want the heads to actually talk about why the station is falling apart, y'know like, why there is an emergency.
How's my administrating? Call 1-800-RADBURY
ImageImageImage
[First MRP Headmin - September 2021] [Heart Emoji ~ Winter Ball Queen 2019]
Imitates-The-Lizards
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:28 am
Byond Username: Typhnox

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #645499

blackdav123 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:18 am everyone hates when admins recall the shuttle an hour and a half into the round because "erm, you guys didnt build the dna vault yet :geek: :geek: :geek: "

if you want to force the crew to do the objective make it for a cooler reason

i remember one round we got an announcement that "a large amount of meteors will be coming towards your station in 45 minutes, constructing the meteor shield is advised" and it was a fun mini event that made us do the objective without arbitrarily forcing us
Then literally just do a shuttle vote so that way we all know it really is everyone wanting to leave, and not just you abusing your position as a member of command to call the shuttle so you can antag roll - everyone really did want to leave if the vote passes.
User avatar
sinfulbliss
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:53 am
Byond Username: SinfulBliss
Location: prisoner re-education chamber

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by sinfulbliss » #645518

In the event things are really breaking - SM exploded, arrivals is spaced, comms are down - then saying just "shit's fucked" should be enough on LRP. On Manuel it would make more sense to phrase it as a note to Centcom on why you need an emergency shuttle, but on LRP I see no reason for requiring it if everyone would be in clear agreement it's time to call.

However if it's been a long shift and you do a shuttle call vote, and get a majority of "yes," that's also a valid reason, albeit not one that has an immediately obvious reason you could write down. "People are bored and want to leave" sounds worse than just saying "it is time to depart."
Spoiler:
Image
Imitates-The-Lizards
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:28 am
Byond Username: Typhnox

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #645521

sinfulbliss wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:42 pm In the event things are really breaking - SM exploded, arrivals is spaced, comms are down - then saying just "shit's fucked" should be enough on LRP. On Manuel it would make more sense to phrase it as a note to Centcom on why you need an emergency shuttle, but on LRP I see no reason for requiring it if everyone would be in clear agreement it's time to call.

However if it's been a long shift and you do a shuttle call vote, and get a majority of "yes," that's also a valid reason, albeit not one that has an immediately obvious reason you could write down. "People are bored and want to leave" sounds worse than just saying "it is time to depart."
Couldn't you just put down "The Crew has voted to leave"? As long as they actually did and the vote passed, I've never seen anyone have an issue with that.
User avatar
Farquaar
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:20 am
Byond Username: Farquaar
Location: Somewhere north of Hogtown

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by Farquaar » #645522

Seeing "I stubbed my toe we need emergency evac now" is peak SS13 and will always make me smile.
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Helios
Joined: Mon May 05, 2014 5:07 pm
Byond Username: Shodansbreak

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by Helios » #646100

Here's how I would suggest coding it. Basically the shuttle call will not be interrupted, instead an announcement will play saying that Centcomm wasn't too happy with the shuttle call justification, the station is now classified as "high-risk", and all future shuttle calls are manually approved by Centcomm. Saying yes this reason is good enough, or a secure communication printed out at the various comm consoles that no, that reason wasn't good enough try again later. Obviously this could break the game if no admins are on to approve/deny the requests, and would cause a softlock.
Imitates-The-Lizards
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:28 am
Byond Username: Typhnox

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #646132

Helios wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 11:08 pm Here's how I would suggest coding it. Basically the shuttle call will not be interrupted, instead an announcement will play saying that Centcomm wasn't too happy with the shuttle call justification, the station is now classified as "high-risk", and all future shuttle calls are manually approved by Centcomm. Saying yes this reason is good enough, or a secure communication printed out at the various comm consoles that no, that reason wasn't good enough try again later. Obviously this could break the game if no admins are on to approve/deny the requests, and would cause a softlock.
If it requires admins to be online, that's a no-go. More than half of my time on Sybil, there are no admins on.
User avatar
Drag
In-Game Admin
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:16 am
Byond Username: Thedragmeme

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by Drag » #646139

Something requiring admins to be online to function is absolutely a no go. Not only are admins completely volunteers we already end up with cases where admins end up with severe burnout from normal admin work load. The pressure from "Well if I'm not here then X can't happen and nobody else will show up to help" is very real and happens to a lot of admins without things even being mandatory.
CPTANT
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 1:31 pm
Byond Username: CPTANT

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by CPTANT » #646223

It's just a fundamental issue with the game design that the driving force to continue a round isn't strong enough when antagonists aren't doing enough.
Screemonster wrote:how the fuck are you supposed to RP with a grille
User avatar
Misdoubtful
In-Game Admin
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:03 pm
Byond Username: Misdoubtful
Location: Delivering hugs!

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by Misdoubtful » #646446

RaveRadbury wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:00 pm I'll CC recall if the reason is especially poor. Some players will assume that I have an event in mind, even when the notice that gets printed is some IC version of "come up with a better reason"

This game is all about corporate dystopia and that means properly filling out emergency shuttle request paperwork.

Also: We still call this thing the Emergency Shuttle, so if we want to move away from it needing to be an emergency we should consider addressing the nomenclature we're using.
Bingo.

Plus its fun to antagonize the station by telling them that grape jelly (blob) isn't a a serious threatening problem and is something very edible. Then send a centcom official to gauge how edible the grape jelly (blob) is. Its a shame they didn't just say that the station was getting eaten by a blob and it was time to go instead of just saying 'grape jelly'.
Hugs
TypicalRig
Joined: Sat May 01, 2021 8:18 pm
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by TypicalRig » #646503

Heavily agree, but for another reason not listed. Bored calling without any input from the other players is already shunned upon, but the issue with the poorly written reasons is that even if there is a legitimate threat, it's impossible for every player to know every situation that's going on in the station. I've had shifts where I'm an antag quietly setting up and getting ready to go loud, and all I see is "time to go", "I'm bored", "baddies all dead" etcetc. So I ahelp thinking it's just a person rerolling for antag, only to get told by admins "Actually it's pretty justified because x, y, and z" which I obviously couldn't have known since the caller made no effort to communicate. There are some obvious exceptions like single caps being launched everywhere or other terms of urgent shit is fucked, but if they have an opportunity to actually type out their thoughts, it should be mandatory to. Not because not doing so is NRP, but more so because it's risking wasting both player time and administrative time over an issue that never should've arose. I've also had situations where the admins go "Well, I'd recall due to the badly written reason, but there's [threats that I'm aware of, but that the caller is likely not]" and they wouldn't know this without log diving or messaging the caller, since the caller opted for the lazy way. A properly written reason provides insight to both the players and the admins why this is happening, if it's justified, if they're abusing authority, etc.

So I'm actually for two changes being made:
1. Mandatory shuttle call explanations minus IMMEDIATE serious threats that would justify them not having a lot of time to call. An example being a zombie infestation and them spamming nonsense when they are in the process of breaking into the bridge. And actually note for when this happens since the same people keep doing it.
2. Non-antags shouldn't be allowed to INTENTIONALLY lie about the call reason and in the event that they call over a threat that didn't exist/was already fixed and they simply didn't bother to check if it was true, can be punished for it by admins. Examples such as hull breaches that were breached that they know they were fixed. Saying the station is fucked when everywhere is intact. The justification for this is that the explanation is meant to provide both players and admins insight on to why their round is ending and that purposely fudging it is nothing short of malicious. One can argue they can call over misinformation and that that's part of the game, but most problems worth calling for can easily be confirmed with a camera check or suit sensor check.
Last edited by TypicalRig on Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:58 am
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by TheFinalPotato » #646517

TypicalRig wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:52 am Heavily agree, but for another reason not listed. Bored calling without any input from the other players is already shunned upon, but the issue with the poorly written reasons is that even if there is a legitimate threat, it's impossible for every player to know every situation that's going on in the station. I've had shifts where I'm an antag quietly setting up and getting ready to go loud, and all I see is "time to go", "I'm bored", "baddies all dead" etcetc. So I ahelp thinking it's just a person rerolling for antag, only to get told by admins "Actually it's pretty justified because x, y, and z" which I obviously couldn't have known since the caller made no effort to communicate. There are some obvious exceptions like single caps being launched everywhere or other terms of urgent shit is fucked, but if they have an opportunity to actually type out their thoughts, it should be mandatory to. Not because not doing so is NRP, but more so because it's risking wasting both player time and administrative time over an issue that never should've arose. I've also had situations where the admins go "Well, I'd recall due to the badly written reason, but there's [threats that I'm aware of, but that the caller is likely not]" and they wouldn't know this without log diving or messaging the caller, since the caller opted for the lazy way. A properly written reason provides insight to both the players and the admins why this is happening, if it's justified, if they're abusing authority, etc.

So I'm actually for two changes being made:
1. Mandatory shuttle call explanations minus IMMEDIATE serious threats that would justify them not having a lot of time to call. An example being a zombie infestation and them spamming nonsense when they are in the process of breaking into the bridge. And actually note for when this happens since the same people keep doing it.
2. Non-antags shouldn't be allowed to INTENTIONALLY lie about the call reason and in the event that they call over a threat that didn't exist/was already fixed and they simply didn't bother to check if it was true, can be punished for it by admins. Examples such as hull breaches that were breached that they know they were breached. Saying the station is fucked when everywhere is intact. The justification for this is that the explanation is meant to provide both players and admins insight on to why their round is ending and that purposely fudging it is nothing short of malicious. One can argue they can call over misinformation and that that's part of the game, but most problems worth calling for can easily be confirmed with a camera check or suit sensor check.
Half of this is code changes, and so completely impossible to ask the headmins as headmins to do.
The other half seems overly strict, and would not always be possible to ensure. Speaking personally it'd drive me away from ever playing head of staff if I risked being banned if my shuttle call reason was not perfectly true.

In addition to this, shuttle calls aren't always emergencies. They're fluffed that way, but they serve as a way for players to go "nope, I'm out"
Of course I want them to be emergencies, but they are not always, and forcing them to be will just place you in the situation you'd get into on lowpop manuel like 2 years ago, where the round was "over" but none could come up with an IC reason to leave, so none left. "Winning" the game, and not being able to make a new story, that, that's torture.
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Image
Image
Image
Imitates-The-Lizards
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:28 am
Byond Username: Typhnox

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by Imitates-The-Lizards » #646518

TheFinalPotato wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:14 pmIn addition to this, shuttle calls aren't always emergencies. They're fluffed that way, but they serve as a way for players to go "nope, I'm out"
Of course I want them to be emergencies, but they are not always, and forcing them to be will just place you in the situation you'd get into on lowpop manuel like 2 years ago, where the round was "over" but none could come up with an IC reason to leave, so none left. "Winning" the game, and not being able to make a new story, that, that's torture.
"The station objective is complete" or "The crew has voted to leave" are both perfectly valid IC reasons to leave.
TypicalRig
Joined: Sat May 01, 2021 8:18 pm
Byond Username: TypicalRig

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by TypicalRig » #646520

TheFinalPotato wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:14 pm
TypicalRig wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:52 am Heavily agree, but for another reason not listed. Bored calling without any input from the other players is already shunned upon, but the issue with the poorly written reasons is that even if there is a legitimate threat, it's impossible for every player to know every situation that's going on in the station. I've had shifts where I'm an antag quietly setting up and getting ready to go loud, and all I see is "time to go", "I'm bored", "baddies all dead" etcetc. So I ahelp thinking it's just a person rerolling for antag, only to get told by admins "Actually it's pretty justified because x, y, and z" which I obviously couldn't have known since the caller made no effort to communicate. There are some obvious exceptions like single caps being launched everywhere or other terms of urgent shit is fucked, but if they have an opportunity to actually type out their thoughts, it should be mandatory to. Not because not doing so is NRP, but more so because it's risking wasting both player time and administrative time over an issue that never should've arose. I've also had situations where the admins go "Well, I'd recall due to the badly written reason, but there's [threats that I'm aware of, but that the caller is likely not]" and they wouldn't know this without log diving or messaging the caller, since the caller opted for the lazy way. A properly written reason provides insight to both the players and the admins why this is happening, if it's justified, if they're abusing authority, etc.

So I'm actually for two changes being made:
1. Mandatory shuttle call explanations minus IMMEDIATE serious threats that would justify them not having a lot of time to call. An example being a zombie infestation and them spamming nonsense when they are in the process of breaking into the bridge. And actually note for when this happens since the same people keep doing it.
2. Non-antags shouldn't be allowed to INTENTIONALLY lie about the call reason and in the event that they call over a threat that didn't exist/was already fixed and they simply didn't bother to check if it was true, can be punished for it by admins. Examples such as hull breaches that were breached that they know they were breached. Saying the station is fucked when everywhere is intact. The justification for this is that the explanation is meant to provide both players and admins insight on to why their round is ending and that purposely fudging it is nothing short of malicious. One can argue they can call over misinformation and that that's part of the game, but most problems worth calling for can easily be confirmed with a camera check or suit sensor check.
Half of this is code changes, and so completely impossible to ask the headmins as headmins to do.
The other half seems overly strict, and would not always be possible to ensure. Speaking personally it'd drive me away from ever playing head of staff if I risked being banned if my shuttle call reason was not perfectly true.

In addition to this, shuttle calls aren't always emergencies. They're fluffed that way, but they serve as a way for players to go "nope, I'm out"
Of course I want them to be emergencies, but they are not always, and forcing them to be will just place you in the situation you'd get into on lowpop manuel like 2 years ago, where the round was "over" but none could come up with an IC reason to leave, so none left. "Winning" the game, and not being able to make a new story, that, that's torture.
Literally neither of the two changes are code changes and I'm unsure how you came to that conclusion. This is purely policy saying someone should try to the best of their ability to make an accurate shuttle call reason unless there's something that's urgent to justify just typing anything to get the call through (antags obviously exempt). Also I find it odd that you jumped to immediately assuming you'd be at risk for being banned over this, like our admin team isn't trained to use discretion per each case. "would not always be possible to ensure" is also not an argument, because, well, that applies to enforcement of every rule on this server. Sometimes things can't be dealt with. This is simply meant to reduce the problem.

I also agree that the majority of the crew being bored and agreeing to leave is a perfectly acceptable reason. This COULD be done by code, but for the sake of this sticking to policy discussion and not code discussion, is also fine with a simple comms vote assuming the heads actually honour the results, as it's not uncommon for someone to ask for a vote and then call anyway if they don't like the results.
User avatar
TheFinalPotato
Code Maintainer
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 7:58 am
Byond Username: LemonInTheDark

Re: Heads of staff should be encouraged to put the full reason in their shuttle calls.

Post by TheFinalPotato » #646526

Oh you mean mandatory as in admin enforced not code enforced.
My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperials. Can you say the same?
Image
Image
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CMDR_Gungnir, EmpressMaia