[Harricross] Hamrick - Looks like I blew it again...

Appeals which have been closed.
wingnutcyberdivision

[Harricross] Hamrick - Looks like I blew it again...

Post by wingnutcyberdivision » #693049

BYOND account: Hamrick
Character name: Walt Black
Ban type: Server
Ban length: Permanent
Ban reason: Image
Time ban was placed: 2023-01-09 09:43:43
Server you were playing on when banned: Manuel
Round ID in which ban was placed: 197901
Your side of the story: I was metacomming with some other people, who were also banned. I did not understand how serious this actually was, and it was never my intention to try and ruin the game for anyone else. It was only when I mistakenly believed I was getting griefed that critical information pertaining to the game was shared.
Why you think you should be unbanned: I promise that I will never do this again! I now realize that doing this really can ruin the game. I'm sure I will be closely monitored anyway, should I be allowed to return, making metacomming again a foolish decision! I will also never play as Walt Black ever again. I am sorry.
Anything else we should know: I truly enjoy playing on this server, and I would not want to do anything that would harm the community. This is the only server I know, and I promise to never cause trouble again!
Harricross
Byond Username: Harricross

Re: [Harricross] Hamrick - Looks like I blew it again...

Post by Harricross » #693070

Hi, thanks for making an appeal.

Condottieri has already been unbanned and I feel you should also be given another chance as your appeal seems genuine. You'll be unbanned sometime today either by myself or if another admin wishes to do it in my absence.