carap

(Vekter) lemonlemon123 - permaban

Post by carap » #716637

byond account: LemonLemon123
char name: Carap eristof
ban length: permanent
ban reason: threatend to metagrudge another player before logging off
time ban was placed: 2023 - 07 - 08 18:27:11
server you were playing on when banned: sybil (i believe as its not clear to me)
round id when ban was placed:209873

Reasons for appealing
I was playing sec and after an encounter with the head of medical department for me pushing them i was hit with a extendable baton thing that left me stunned for a minute, i was criticized and let go later and me being frusterated (i was very new to sec jobs) felt like i shouldnt be the one getting forced on the ground (even though it was my wrongdoing)
so i said "legit gonna pick chemist next round and kill her.", and walking away then logging off, hence the reasoning for my ban.
i feel like i have learned from that point, as i know what i did was wrong and despite not having a good reason to unban me, id like you to consider it, during the time i did not have a good reputation due to my reckless actions on other servers but i genuinely really enjoy playing on tg station and would like another chance

Do you feel the ban length or decision to note was unjustifiably harsh?:
yes, i feel i deserved the ban for how childish i was acting but as i hadnt broken a rule but threatened to i should have been banned for a amount of time (not permanently though)

sorry if i didnt follow guidlines correctly im just bad at reading them and its hard to understand but ive looked at other posts for reference to improve my post.
Last edited by carap on Tue Dec 26, 2023 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iansdoor
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Iansdoor

Re: (Vekter) lemonlemon123 - permaban

Post by iansdoor » #716638

Howdy there, Vekter has be notified.
Also, can you edit and line up those a bit better to to the question responds.
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #716642

Hey, so technically you should be using the template that's present in this post:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=44

Your exact ban reason reads as follows:
Banned from the server permanently - Threatened to metagrudge another player before logging off. "Legit gonna pick chemist next round and kill her." You have very few hours here and a poor history on other servers. I have no reason to believe you intend to play here in good faith. Please appeal on the forums, I am not against lifting this if you can convince me otherwise.
This ban was placed because you openly discussed breaking the rules and I was unable to discuss the matter with you before you left. You had also recently been banned from both Yogstation and Fulpstation for similar violations. As someone with under 50 hours I did not trust that you were here in good faith.

Have you played on any other servers since you were banned here?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #716747

Hey gamer, I need to get a response from you on this in the next day or so or I'm going to resolve this appeal.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

Vekter
In-Game Admin

Post by Vekter » #716798

FYI I also PMed this player on the forums and they haven't responded, so I'm going to assume there's no interest in continuing this process.

If you decide you want to appeal again, please make a new thread. I'm willing to give you another chance but I need more information from you before proceeding.
Spoiler: