Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by nsos » #102749

Bottom post of the previous page:

ThanatosRa wrote:NSOS what is it with you and possums. I mean it's cool and all and they're awesome, but I'm curious.
no particular reason
nsos

Post by nsos » #102751

i eat garbage and live in unlit abandoned houses when possible, but i wouldn't say i feel strongly about possums either way, i think at this point i just change my avatar when i'm bored and possums appear to be emoting how i feel a lot
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #102826

I don't understand this thread
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #102924

oranges wrote:I don't understand this thread
It's just a place to randomly shoot the shit. The fact that we're all self-absorbed autists makes it seem a bit on the schizophrenic side, that's all.

And speaking of me, my former internship supervisor emailed me to say he was going to have a reference check call with the place I interviewed today, and the lady I interviewed with emailed me to say she'll be passing through town next Friday and we're going to meet up at Tim Horton's to meet face-to-face for the first time.

Habben status: mite b
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #102932

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #102933

Nah, man, I get that. It's good that you've come up with a way to break that internal stalemate, though. If it's really two things that are basically the same, no sense fretting about making the decision.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #102939

Sometimes, like today, when I have that just right amount of lack of sleep... I get this huge amount of energy as long as I keep moving and keep active, up to the point of hyperactivity. If I slow down for a moment, I'll nod off. This is without caffeine or any other wake-me-up.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #102941

nsos wrote:i eat garbage and live in unlit abandoned houses when possible, but i wouldn't say i feel strongly about possums either way, i think at this point i just change my avatar when i'm bored and possums appear to be emoting how i feel a lot
That's cool. Possums are boss. Apparently if raised from youth they actually make good pets.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #103000

"SciClone Pharmaceuticals" is the name of a real, actual company. That name sounds like it will one day be associated with some awful mutant uprising or something.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #103005

I want to give a shout out to the furry convention that was in Pittsburgh yesterday. Not because I support them, oh no, but because one of the baseball commentators for that day's game happened to drive by said convention. During the game, this guy would not stop talking about the "weird people in the animal costumes", including this great line after a fly out: "Hey, maybe one of those furries could have caught the ball and brought it back!"

Just to prove I'm not full of shit: https://twitter.com/Deohmy/status/618864024676114432
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #103023

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
Thunder11 wrote:I misclicked and marked the whole forum as read
Teach me your secrets
On the front page, just down from the search bar, "mark forums read".
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #103041

I'm a little concerned about how people who return from very long breaks (>5 months) are made into admins less than a week after returning. What makes them better candidates than the fantastic players we already have on the server? I don't mean to point fingers or look down on the people who are being made admins, but making someone an admin while they don't know about the huge changes the server has gone through seems like an awful idea.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
nsos

Post by nsos » #103057

MisterPerson wrote:I want to give a shout out to the furry convention that was in Pittsburgh yesterday. Not because I support them, oh no, but because one of the baseball commentators for that day's game happened to drive by said convention. During the game, this guy would not stop talking about the "weird people in the animal costumes", including this great line after a fly out: "Hey, maybe one of those furries could have caught the ball and brought it back!"

Just to prove I'm not full of shit: https://twitter.com/Deohmy/status/618864024676114432
FUCK i was on a bus for 8 hours yesterday headed to and from state college and i saw a car with a Connecticut license plate full of fursuit heads and i just felt this wave of terror and i didn't understand why
Last edited by nsos on Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
nsos

Post by nsos » #103058

and then i got stuck in a thunderstorm and flash flood on the way home from the gym today
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #103256

Had a short power outage today, somehow that was enough to get my sound card to work again (but for how long!?).
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #103269

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:Had a short power outage today, somehow that was enough to get my sound card to work again (but for how long!?).
I'm always hoping I'll get struck by lightning or something and it'll jolt my brain chemistry into working order so I won't be such a neurotic mess.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #103276

EndgamerAzari wrote:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:Had a short power outage today, somehow that was enough to get my sound card to work again (but for how long!?).
I'm always hoping I'll get struck by lightning or something and it'll jolt my brain chemistry into working order so I won't be such a neurotic mess.
And you'd also have a wicked scar too.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #103277

ARE YOU SHITTING ME

My dad texted me this morning at 7 am telling me to call him before I left for work, and said it was "no emergency", but I was still apprehensive, as he only ever contacts me when something is wrong or I need to do something.

I tried calling him all day, getting more worried all the time, and just now got a hold of him.

Turns out he wanted to give me the number of the daughter of a woman he works with, because he thinks we have similar interests.

Jesus Christ.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #103280

DON'T BE A PUSSY THIS SEEMS LEGIT
MAKE THE CALL

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #103285

THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME MY PARENTS HAVE DONE THIS

IT'S CREEPY

Also it turns out the girl had sent me a friend request on Facebook, but I'm not sure when. Odd.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #103287

DO IT

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #103290

Yeah man go for it! You got nothing to lose except time, and you don't make good use of that anyways.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #103329

MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
nsos

Post by nsos » #103332

Ricotez wrote:Image
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #103434

Girl I've been dating for a month now said my dick is blessed and now I keep wondering if I could use it to ward off the undead like a turn undead spell.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #103440

I guess you could, but do you really wanna fuck zombies?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #103466

Last few days I've drank every single day
Spoiler:
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #103495

Just got back from a games night at a friend's (6pm-1:30am in the end)

We played Tokaido, Cards against Humanity and The Walking Dead board game (which we played twice) then we watched Scary Movie 5 because it was on, and then a few family guy repeats.
Really good night.
私は完璧
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #103593

Does anyone play 500?
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #103640

when i was younger i did a lot of voice acting for machinima channels. started small, did some amateur projects. eventually i contacted kitty0706 and told him i'd do some va work for free. we did so. jsXanatos messaged me asking for VA work. DasBoSchitt asked. one day kitty (who at this point was a really good friend, along with FOLDINGCHAIR/win) was diagnosed with cancer. i was like shit bro you'll be fine. years later, he was fine. at that point, interest in me had died down and i decided voice acting was going literally nowhere, so i stopped doing it.

two years later, i learnt that kitty relapsed and died. i promised myself to get back into it. about a month ago i posted on a few machinima websites. nobody remembered me, but i got in on one project. then i got in on eight more. today, six people told me i should be given an oscar or something for my work.

this is surreal.
rip kitty.
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #103780

Is it bad to feel really good when 30 or more people start liking something you've posted on a post. I don't go out of my way to like-whore it up but I post how I really feel about the event/situation and lots of people start liking it and it just makes me feel so awesome.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #103781

rip kitty0706 ;_;7

also what works did you star in?
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #104028

Ricotez wrote:rip kitty0706 ;_;7
also what works did you star in?
oh god
idiots of garry's mod 1 & 2
gmod idiot box iirc 6? might have been 7
almost every jsXanatos video with a voice other than his own
every serious video of kitty0706's and a handful of his sillier ones post-The Uprising

more recently i'm VAing a halo machinima called Solstice though. currently in editing though.
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #104056

Link it when it's done so we can see the amazingness :D
Hey.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #104110

>get assigned huge pain-in-the-ass project with a deadline 4 weeks out
>estimated completion time is 40+ hours
>I finished it in under 15
GET TO STEPPIN', SON, YOU CAN'T COMPARE
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #104111

Grats
私は完璧
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #104148

EndgamerAzari wrote:>get assigned huge pain-in-the-ass project with a deadline 4 weeks out
>estimated completion time is 40+ hours
>I finished it in under 15
GET TO STEPPIN', SON, YOU CAN'T COMPARE
>letting management know that the timelines are too generous

What have you done
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #104156

EndgamerAzari wrote:THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME MY PARENTS HAVE DONE THIS

IT'S CREEPY

Also it turns out the girl had sent me a friend request on Facebook, but I'm not sure when. Odd.
Doug you sunnovabitch I'm not letting this go.

Call that girl. You're in the best shape of your life and mastering your own destiny.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #104323

oranges wrote:>letting management know that the timelines are too generous

What have you done
It was originally a "work on this when you have time" project but I just said "fuck that" and shelved everything else so I could knock it out in two days and not have to fuck with it right before going on vacation.
An0n3 wrote:Doug you sunnovabitch I'm not letting this go.

Call that girl. You're in the best shape of your life and mastering your own destiny.
I'm not in the best shape of my life, that'd be back in 2004 when I was 17 and on the swim team. And anyway I've got better things to do with my time than awkwardly try to get to know an average-looking girl who is probably a fucking Hot Topic-wearing, meme-spouting, unstable wreck of a person like most people who I have things in common with seem to be.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #104347

Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #104364

>Available
>Attractive
>Interesting
>Stable
Pick two.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #104365

bruh don't make excuses
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #104367

I am legitimately NOT INTERESTED.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #104377

EndgamerAzari wrote:I am legitimately NOT INTERESTED.
look, that is a good excuse. if you are not interested, end of line. everything else are just lies you tell yourself.
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #104382

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #104385

TheWiznard wrote:what should someone who has never drank alcohol but wants to try it, try first? I turned 21 on 6/30 but I've only had some silly peach winecooler thing when I went to my aunt's house and they were all like "oh you have to try something!" it was okay but not really for me.

Olde English 800 Malt Liquor. That was the first drink I had I was around 7-10.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #104397

TheWiznard wrote:what should someone who has never drank alcohol but wants to try it, try first? I turned 21 on 6/30 but I've only had some silly peach winecooler thing when I went to my aunt's house and they were all like "oh you have to try something!" it was okay but not really for me.
My first one was a Raspberry Smirnoff Ice, followed by a rum and cherry coke. If you want to try out beer, I recommend trying something light like Rolling Rock or Red Stripe to start with. They taste pretty decent and are easy enough to drink until you get used to the standard beer-y taste. Hell, I used to do a youtube series about random beers for a little while a couple years ago.
Ricotez wrote:
EndgamerAzari wrote:I am legitimately NOT INTERESTED.
look, that is a good excuse. if you are not interested, end of line. everything else are just lies you tell yourself.
There's just too much effort involved, I'm a wreck right now, she lives two hours away, and it's just not worth any effort it'd take to make it work.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #104406

Olde English is a good choice if you hate yourself and your body and want to die/are straight out the hood/have no money. Cider is a good bet if you do not think you will like that alchoholy taste
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #104411

Oh yeah, hard ciders are great. One of my favorite drinks is the Snakebite--one half hard cider, one half dark beer (usually Guinness).
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #104413

I only ever drink Guiness in Irish carbombs. You take a shot of half bailys and half irish whiskey, drop it into a glass of guiness and chug the whole thing before the cream curdles. Not a good idea if you are really drunk though, have seen lots of people puke trying it.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #104415

Yeah, I'm not usually a fan of that thick tar-like stuff most of the time, but mixed with hard cider the added acidity and sweetness balances it out perfectly.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote: