Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by ColonicAcid » #113325

Bottom post of the previous page:

Lemme just clear something up before feds bust my nuts I don't condone that shit but side effects are case by case and with smart use the worse you'll get is some major behaviour change due to hormone imbalance and a really bad case of gyno and liver problems if you take oral.

Which is why you first take estrogen blockers so you don't look like your 50 year old uncle after years of alcohol abuse and milk thistle to protect your liver I'd your taking orals. And you don't take them if you can't control your temper on a normal basis.

Majority of people don't do this though and they're dumb and I don't use them... I swear I just have done my homework.

Also little trivia the most common way people get tren is from cow farms due to their use in the husbandry business.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #113443

Or just don't pop pills for your workout so you don't end up growing titties and losing your dingaling

Fun fact Colonic once told me he poops monthly and it takes him well over an hour to go, I'm sure it's not the pills
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #113508

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #113650

Well, I'm officially off my antidepressants. Hopefully I'll be getting back to my old self again, which likely means I'll be a great bigger bitch
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #113675

ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #113676

Neat.

I wonder what made him throw his toys out the pram this time

EDIT
Oh okay, looked into it and the South actually did start shit this time.

They started blasting propaganda across the DMZ again.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #113678

From what I understand, North Korea started with the blaring of nonsense across the border during exercises.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #113744

>Order 2 things
>1 of them set to arrive at a reasonable time
>Then there's this
Spoiler:
Are they walking?
A bike?
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #113775

How does that even happen?

"Sometime between the middle of next month and maybe the month after that. We don't have a fucking clue."
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #113776

Hey, atleast they gave an upper bound.
could have just said Tuesday, September 22, 2015 onwards, which would include the heat death of the universe, then what good are your ordered objects!
私は完璧
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #113778

I don't even understand.
They're both coming from the same store

They're both in stock

One of them is set to arrive between the 27th of this month and the 1st of September.

That's reasonable.

And then there's the other thing

And I'm just

What
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #113812

Is one of them dildos?

If so, there's your answer: They have to test 'em first.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #113816

Nope, just weeb statues.
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #113853

My niece asked her mum + my mum to put on today's Ghibli movie (Howl's Moving Castle) all by her self, it's worked! she's hooked!
私は完璧
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #113855

Now you just need to start getting her into the not-so-westernized stuff.
Ghibli stuff is good, but it's basically just Disney: Eastern Edition
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #113856

Takeguru wrote:Now you just need to start getting her into the not-so-westernized stuff.
Ghibli stuff is good, but it's basically just Disney: Eastern Edition
Yeah, had to start with Ghibli films because 1. they really are great 2. she's 3 (in a few days) so gotta ease her in.
私は完璧
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #113869

Well, the meds are definitely working their way out of my system--I can feel anger again.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #113875

Palpatine would be proud, you are on the path to.becoming a sith apprentice
Last edited by Wyzack on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #113878

EndgamerAzari wrote:Well, the meds are definitely working their way out of my system--I can feel anger again.
grats dude
after antidepressants on my end my anger like Tripled
i was already Pretty Fucking Angry if you have ever viewed my original youtube channel
i have embraced it and i can make cats float now
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #113880

I'm not a real big fan of getting inordinately pissed off at Tumblr-grade idiocy, but at least it's an indicator of me returning to my usual emotional state. Hopefully I'll be able to start liking things and being excited about stuff again.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #113893

Wyzack wrote:Palatine would be proud, you are on the path to.becoming a sith apprentice
So am I, because it's Palpatine and I'm #triggered.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #113895

Quit trying to smear me by making up fake typos holy shit also please ignore where it says Last Edited
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #113898

>smear you

Your reputation is already fucked.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #113904

Takeguru wrote:>Order 2 things
>1 of them set to arrive at a reasonable time
>Then there's this
Spoiler:
Are they walking?
A bike?
I think I've got you beat.
big window.PNG
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #113909

i can run an actual video editor now
i won't have to hit the cut clip hotkey and wait three minutes before being able to do anything again
omg........................................................................................
:donut2: :donut2: :donut2: :donut2:
Attachments
laptopper.png
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #114047

So I officially own a car and a house now. Feels weird, considering not even 3 years ago I was unemployed and living in my mom's basement.

>tfw still no gf
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #114100

Ikarrus, nobody on /tg/ will ever have a GF. Rumours surface that people on Bay have been breeding, but not /tg/.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #114109

>people in bay breeding
roleplaying being a family doesn't consitute actually being a family...................
crack is whack but smacks got your back
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #114120

Actually, I'm serious.

Of course, for the well-being of their child they immediately up and left.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114134

Timmy i don't think you actually know how to pour your own cereal, you are just a toddler. someone has to sit on the ban-corner for unlawful IC knowledge.
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #114214

The next time some fuckhead in a passing car yells "Put a shirt on!" when I'm wearing a tanktop, I'm gonna pretend to be pulling a gun.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #114220

EndgamerAzari wrote:The next time some fuckhead in a passing car yells "Put a shirt on!" when I'm wearing a tanktop, I'm gonna pretend to be pulling a gun.
I'm pretty sure peeps get shot for pulling stuff like that.
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #114224

What kind of grocery store closes at fucking 7 on a Saturday

Fucking hell.

Now I need to go back tomorrow to get the other fucking half of my shopping done
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #114254

My flight back from Sweden was cancelled for a reason so bs the SAS rep is trying the old "I heard they needed to change the oil" routine.

My replacement flights stop at Stockholm, then Oslo, then svenaarack or whatever then back home.

I guess today has been rescheduled as a tour of the insides of Scandinavian airports.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #114272

EndgamerAzari wrote:The next time some fuckhead in a passing car yells "Put a shirt on!" when I'm wearing a tanktop, I'm gonna pretend to be pulling a gun.
Is this just an american thing? I've lived in both the UK and Australia and in neither place would screaming shit out of a car window at strangers be considered a good thing.

Like, if you're old enough to drive it's one of those "yeah that guy you're shouting at might be an embarrassing shameful mess but at least he's not that fuckhead who screams shit out of his car window" things.
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #114300

Okay, everything is just about ready now.

Just for comparison, I ordered another thing from the same place last night.

God
Fucking
Damn
Spoiler:
I don't think I'll be going through them again.

I didn't even select 2 day shipping on it
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #114317

i cancelled the order for that laptop. oranges you da best.
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #114355

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #114408

Screemonster wrote:
Is this just an american thing? I've lived in both the UK and Australia and in neither place would screaming shit out of a car window at strangers be considered a good thing.

Like, if you're old enough to drive it's one of those "yeah that guy you're shouting at might be an embarrassing shameful mess but at least he's not that fuckhead who screams shit out of his car window" things.
No, it's not a good thing, it's a jackass thing. I could fucking tell I was gonna get shouted at, because I was the only person on the sidewalk and it's always the car with the music blaring too loud that's full of jagoffs, but I was just expecting the usual "FAGGOT" instead of commentary on how I choose to dress when I'm walking to Burger King in 90 degree heat.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #114459

hey nsos lets eat trash then get hit by a car
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #114578

i'm down for that can i come
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #114605

Oh Jesus what the hell is wrong with my insides
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #114610

Oh no you didn't try colonic's horse boner pills did you?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #114614

Nah, he hasn't been eating his vegetables!
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #114623

As my brother once put it, "that smells like it's on the back of the toilet".

I'm probably exacerbating matters by drinking this fucking abhorrent appetite-reduction 'smoothie'.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Post by Ikarrus » #114625

Fuck telecom companies seriously.

Especially canadian-goverment-enforced telecom monopolies.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #114644

>Supervisor position
>Requires Master's degree
>Pays at max $38,400 yearly

What the hell are these people thinking
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #114665

scum of the fucking earth. the hiring guys I mean
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #114677

EndgamerAzari wrote:>Supervisor position
>Requires Master's degree
>Pays at max $38,400 yearly

What the hell are these people thinking
they make retarded job listings that no one in their right mind would apply for then turmn around and go "there's just no domestic demand for this job" and then outsource it to a random guy in the west indies for below minimum wage
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #114731

>watch a nice documentary with a nice old woman in it
>ends with a dedication to her, she died in 2015

FOR FUCKS SAKE.
*cries* whyyyy, they always do this, they show people perfectly fine, nothing seems wrong, and then they always die... fuck.
私は完璧
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #114733

Spoiler:
LIGHT UP THE NIIIIIIGHT
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote: