Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by Wyzack » #120062

Bottom post of the previous page:

What is it about this game and specifically this thread that attracts such damaged people? I guess we just gravitate towards this autistic spessman game.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #120140

Oh saintish is damaged alright, but the edgy kind, not legitimately.
私は完璧
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #120149

the rope i ordered was promised to be 10m but it was only 5m
it's holding up a tipi now and i've ordered from a different seller to get a full 10m
also i watched all of Gotham in under a week that ending was so-so
fish and mooney and moroni fight was cool as HECK but bruce finding the batcave was more of a cliffhanger which sucks since i don't think there's much point in extending the story on it
series also needed more of alfred fighting he's super fucking good

in phoenix bucket news i'm hopefully getting a spare computer from my dad's work they were apparently keeping five of these fairly powerful computers under the meeting room table 'for spares'
this will mean i can spend cash on a better camera w/ boom mic and be able to start filming such things as How Do! and all that

man i want curry now. :burger:
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #120153

420weedscopes wrote:series also needed more of alfred fighting he's super fucking good
AGREED.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #120321

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #120358

I set my alarm clock and 3 alarms on my phone that are 5 minutes apart each. My phone has a snooze button that skips an alarm ahead 15 minutes, so I'll basically be woken up every 5 minutes until I actually go through the effort to delete the alarms.

Unfortunately lately I've started doing that while still half asleep and I go back to bed so I might need another solution soon.

Other than that I found that waking up becomes considerably easier if I get about 8 hours of sleep. Less than that and I haven't had enough, more than that and I just want to keep on sleeping.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #120360

Yeah I'm a pretty heavy sleeper. I slept through my alarm only to wake up at 11:30am, resulting in a massive panic attack from being insanely late.

Lately I've been feeling pretty much tired all the time. On the weekend I mostly just sleep. I'm sure theres something wrong, maybe my diet? Not sure.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #120364

it might be a winter dip? the arrival of autumn with its gloomy weather, heavy rain fall and shortening days can have a pretty big psychological effect, especially because the summer was so hot and bright
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #120370

Maybe... Summer wasn't that hot here. It could be that though, though it also might be work stresses and such.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #120411

ThanatosRa wrote:i miss the possums.
i don't but have this video of me in compensation

[youtube]UPXUG8q4jKU[/youtube]
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #120450

tfw only need 5-6 hours of sleep
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #120453

tfw when only got 6 hours of sleep

Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #120472

Do you guys ever get this insane malaise when you have free time and you kinda just repeatedly scroll through the massive pile of games you have and wonder hopelessly why none of them look like any fun
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #120475

tfw only got 3 hours of sleep

Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #120477

Wyzack wrote:Do you guys ever get this insane malaise when you have free time and you kinda just repeatedly scroll through the massive pile of games you have and wonder hopelessly why none of them look like any fun
Literally at least 5/7 days of my life. Same with any other sort of hobby--I've got tons of things I'd like to try, but knowing that any effort I put into anything creative will result in a horrible mess kinda drains my impetus to try.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #120478

I go through phases where i get hooked on a thing and want so bad to play it all the time, but right now i have no idea what that thing is. Classic turbo hardcore doom is losing its luster very fast, and there seems to be no one on server2 anymore
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Post by Deitus » #120482

tfw you have insomnia and cant sleep at all some nights

also i spent another $200 on manga/manga preorders, i wonder how much my collection is worth now :le honking man:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #120493

I am buying a lot of Discworld books lately

now that there aren't going to be any more I might as well finish my collection
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #120496

Ricotez wrote:now that there aren't going to be any more
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #120499

Ricotez wrote:I am buying a lot of Discworld books lately

now that there aren't going to be any more I might as well finish my collection
real talk, is discworld really that good or is it just a meme series for shills?
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #120502

I have no idea what 'meme' is supposed to mean in this context, but I've been reading the books since my early teens and they really shaped my personality. They're not for everyone, sure, but they're engaging enough that even my ADHD ass has reread most of them a couple times.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #120508

EndgamerAzari wrote:I have no idea what 'meme' is supposed to mean in this context
from what i've come to understand a "meme [noun]" is something considered popular with the "mainstream" and / or considered overhyped, shilled, casual, etc

we have come into an age where meme is literally a meme

at any rate, ill check the diskworld series out, i've heard some good things about it and could probably do to expand my book collection in different directions

"i-its not anime dad, its manga...!"
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #120512

Deitus wrote: we have come into an age where meme is literally a meme
Jesus Christ somebody else gets it

And yeah, check 'em out. You don't need to read them in any particular order, though you'll get more familiarized with groups of characters if you do. I recommend starting with Guards! Guards!--it's the first book of my favorite cast. The Color of Magic, the first book, isn't actually that great and may put you off the series if you read it first.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #120557

The Ankh-Morpork City Watch subseries is great, but make sure you read them in the right order or you'll spoil yourself. (Guards! Guards! -> Men at Arms -> Feet of Clay -> Jingo! -> The Night Watch -> Thud!)

Same goes for any book that involves Death (the Grim Reaper) in anything more than a cameo role (I think the order is Mort -> Reaper Man -> Soul Music -> Hogfather or something like that but I might have forgotten one)

In general, like Azari said, you can start at any point in the Discworld series, but even though most stories are standalone they do preserve the continuity, and quite a few years actually pass over the course of the entire series so it makes sense to read them in the order they came out. For example at some point in the series, the major cities establish semaphore networks (an ancestor to telephone landlines) and they play pretty big roles in some of the stories after that.

Also I did feel that in the first book, Sir Terry was still trying to get the style of the books and his wit down, which is why it's a bit less strong and also the first and last book in the series with chapters until Going Postal. By the second book (which is a direct follow-up of the first one) he pretty much settled in his style.
Spoiler:
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #120568

New 4chan owner doing a QA session

Here's the answers thread
https://boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/1839 ... -nishimura

He's handling the banter well

He's also an Asukafag, so the
Spoiler:
shit taste
hasn't changed

Also, as of this edit, it's taken him 3 hours to answer

The first minute of the question thread
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #120679

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #120682

You have a few hour long breaks in there right? Go to a library and nap. Works like a charm
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #120687

link
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #120776

Jesus Christ I am so sick of having no faith in myself and my abilities, but someone with my self-awareness can't help but be that way.

I want to learn to play guitar again, learn to make music on my computer, maybe dick around with Arduino or other 'maker' shit, work on my card game... but I can't. I know I'll fail and never get better, and I feel like I shouldn't be putting effort into anything that doesn't make me money or lead to a different job.

Plus, when am I gonna find the time for hobbies? I got to work from 10-7, then the gym from 8-9. You can't really fit much in in that last couple hours, and I'm always too tired to do anything significant.

I'm so sick of only having problems to talk about.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #120821

My cat of almost 17 years is on his final legs, and I'm across the country from him.

It's not the kind of text you want to get.
nsos

Post by nsos » #120823

im watching empire but not
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #120832

Takeguru wrote:My cat of almost 17 years is on his final legs, and I'm across the country from him.

I'm sorry. My condolences.

Also I spilled beer on my video card and now I need a new video card.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #120836

link
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #120848

Deitus wrote:
real talk, is discworld really that good or is it just a meme series for shills?
i hate this fucking post.
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #120908

right
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #120943

Freshers flu is not just for Universities.
*sniffles*
私は完璧
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #120944

Update: Video card started working again after a couple hours

THE MACHINE FEARS NO BEER
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #120959

it was just drunk
Spoiler:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #120993

Takeguru wrote:My cat of almost 17 years is on his final legs, and I'm across the country from him.

And he's gone.

Welp.

I hope he went in peace.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #120996

Takeguru wrote:

And he's gone.

Welp.

I hope he went in peace.
I'm really sorry to hear that.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #121002

Condolences.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #121003

I'm not really surprised or all that shaken by it, honestly.

Actually, no, I'm surprised he's lived this long.

I got him when I was 7, the fact he's survived so long despite being an outdoor cat is almost a miracle.

Doesn't mean I won't miss the old bastard but I think I've accepted it long ago
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #121091

Sorry for your loss.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #121238

I joined a Vaporwave discussion group on Facebook mainly out of morbid curiosity and I can't tell who's sincere, who's trolling, and who's just flat-out insane.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #121293

EndgamerAzari wrote:I joined a Vaporwave discussion group on Facebook mainly out of morbid curiosity and I can't tell who's sincere, who's trolling, and who's just flat-out insane.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #121294

I tell ya, the whole thing is damn near indistinguishable from thematic shitposting. It's charming in its own way, but, as with anything, some people are waaaaaay too serious about it.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #121303

link
Last edited by TheWiznard on Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #121304

This is exactly what I'm fucking talking about.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #121308

CosmicScientist wrote:
Takeguru wrote:snip
I lost my family's cat late Summer, she was very old for a cat and I don't remember a time when she wasn't in the family. Did they find a nice area to bury yours?
Probably next to the cat we buried that we thought was our cat we lost during the '06 flood but actually wasn't because she turned up a week after we moved back in.
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #121332

Went to the LA County Fair the other day.

I got to pet sheep! SHEEEEEP! I love sheep and I think sheep love me!
nsos

Post by nsos » #121366

wow, post 900 comin' up. oh damn! it's a SICK post. new era for n-sos. new style. better than shitposts! better than hell dude! here it comes: