Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
Deitus
Byond Username: Deitus

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by Deitus » #139520

Bottom post of the previous page:

DemonFiren wrote:Deitus, what are you smoking, cos I wanna sell some of that shit.
i dont smoke, i only get high on LIFE =DDD

cmon guys lets just kick back and have a good time! we're all friends here hahaha!
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #139523

No, I'm full, I'm tired, and I'm in for a fuckton of stress.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #139565

I was set to play in a concert tonight for a community band I play in.

However, because life is great I fell on my right arm and pulled like 90% of the muscles in it, so it physically hurts to pick up my flute.

rip pre-sale money.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #139571

Zilenan91 wrote:I was set to play in a concert tonight for a community band I play in.

However, because life is great I fell on my right arm and pulled like 90% of the muscles in it, so it physically hurts to pick up my flute.

rip pre-sale money.
FLUTE AHAHEHEHEHEHEHEH I own my tenor sax from hs but imo it's in an unrepairable condition. in hindsight I wish I would have taken better care of it when I was in school because I after graduation I realized that I really do love music and it sucks now cause I can't even really practice aside from holding the main body and practicing the keys/scales in my head. If I won the lottery I'd probably buy a new one and also a bari because fuck, bari sounds fucking amazing
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #139572

yeah back in high school I used to think about going into music professionally but around sophomore year I realized that there wasn't a career there, so I stopped practicing in my spare time. Got back into it recently and been having a lot of fun relearning all of it. Still suck shit in 6/8 though

Also fuck I missed out on BBQ chicken and a baked potato bar (you pay for the food, not the concert itself) so that's $37 down the drain because I'm clumsy as fuck, rip probably shitty homemade food.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #139610

TheWiznard wrote:
Zilenan91 wrote:I was set to play in a concert tonight for a community band I play in.

rip pre-sale money.
FLUTE AHAHEHEHEHEHEHEH I own my tenor sax from hs but imo it's in an unrepairable condition. in hindsight I wish I would have taken better care of it when I was in school because I after graduation I realized that I really do love music and it sucks now cause I can't even really practice aside from holding the main body and practicing the keys/scales in my head. If I won the lottery I'd probably buy a new one and also a bari because fuck, bari sounds fucking amazing
TENOR SAX HELL YES BRO

I'd think about trying to get involved with a jazz band again if I could bring myself to do anything creative again
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #139660

An0n3 wrote:Being sick fucking sucks.

Once upon a time I would love to take a sick day and sit at home. I might feel like shit but hey at least I don't have to go to work.

Now I like my job and I don't call in unless I really feel like shit. I just sit around at home feeling guilty.

Argh I have a project I'm supposed to be storyboarding for upper-management right now I can't be out sick fuck.
Right there with you. My threshold is whether I'm safe to commute or not. My sinuses are too fucked today so I going back to fucking sleep.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #139663

It's raining, directly over my house and nowhere else.

Nice.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #139668

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:It's raining, directly over my house and nowhere else.

Nice.
yesterday on my campus it did that weird thing where it was just pouring rain but the sun was shining super bright, those things are so weird.

also excuse me sax peasants but the sousaphone master race is coming through
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #139669

Hwah hwah hwah

You're a low pressure system
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #139674

EndgamerAzari wrote:Hwah hwah hwah

You're a low pressure system
there is literally NOTHING GAY about sucking a girl's dick.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #139678

Deitus wrote: also excuse me sax peasants but the sousaphone master race is coming through
sousaphone master race PLEASE nerd sousaphones are for wimps compared to actual marching tubas. My band has never marched with sousaphones, strictly tubas. I don't even know how the fuck one of the guys I know could carry that thing on his fucking shoulders for 8 minutes straight, let alone do a 8-9 mile parade. He was thinner than a door.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #139680

>he thinks people actually do this
>he has never felt the orgasmic joy of a sousaphone wrapping around his body like a gentle lover

i feel bad for you
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #139684

Deitus wrote:>he thinks people actually do this
>he has never felt the orgasmic joy of a sousaphone wrapping around his body like a gentle lover

i feel bad for you
[youtube]4sR9TkYp2dY[/youtube]

four seconds into the video
get cucked

[youtube]DU-wIF4E5_o[/youtube]
funny thing with this one I STILL remember the low brass part, because tenors for me at this time was only me and a senior and we are grouped near the low brass, and even though tenors aren't brass pretty much my whole highschool band career I considered myself a low brass guy, it's where all the cool kids were and the most fun in the band was imo.

b-bonus clip
Spoiler:
of the first three I'm the far right, this is like 4 years old now
[youtube]M9HtHykCKTM[/youtube]
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #139692

Wiznard confirmed grill you heard it here first folks
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #139693

Wyzack wrote:Wiznard confirmed grill you heard it here first folks
0:07 you dink
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #139694

Its too late, as we speak a tidal wave of m'lady's and dick pics are en route to your inbox.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #139697

It'll be like Tinder if you put a winky face in your bio
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #139698

I went to an arts school from grades 4-8, and after grade 4 we got separated into the winds class and the strings class. I really wanted to play the trombone, but i got put in the strings class and played the violin for 4 years and hated the shit out of it. Didnt help that my best friend got put in to winds
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #139707

Wow that sucks man. My own experience with Band back in high school was actually great. I went to this country school out on the Delta in CA and since we were a hella small school basically all my friends were in that class and the teacher was cool af, legit the nicest guy I've ever met. I was in band for all four years not because I loved music but because I just had so much fun there, that dude freaking loved his job.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #139736

I can't remember the last time I had anything worthwhile to say about anything.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #139748

Everything I say is worthwhile, just follow my lead
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #139750

i just come here to shitpost so
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #139914

It's 70F here today. What.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #139942

West Virginia. Midwestern United States. It's two weeks until Christmas! It should be SNOWING, not shorts weather.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #139954

so i was doing my usual 2am scroll through facebook and
you okay facebook?
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #139960

>Order something on Wednesday, pay for 2 day shipping with USPS
>Doesn't ship until Thursday, but that's okay, because I didn't expect them to have it out the door Wednesday
>Estimated delivery date was Today
>It's not here
>Tracking page still says it's in Minnesota

So, where do I go for my refund
Because this 2 day shipping just turned into 4 days minimum
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #139961

Speaking of orders, my laptop got here today, so I should be able to start playing again tomorrow
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #140173

N E W L A P T O P B O Y S
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Deitus

Post by Deitus » #140186

Zilenan91 wrote:N E W L A P T O P B O Y S
>any year
>buying laptops

do people still do this?
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #140193

Deitus wrote:
Zilenan91 wrote:N E W L A P T O P B O Y S
>any year
>buying laptops

do people still do this?
I don't really like laptops but I keep buying them. I always convince myself "Oh I can take it to school easy peasy". even though 99% of the time it sits on my stool on a keyboard tray connected to my tv.

I have to admit though, there have been times this semester why having a laptop, seriously, seriously saved my fucking lazy ass. I was able to finish like 2 reports, 2 speeches, and a math project, THE DAY they where do at school. and I would have absolutely failed otherwise. My next computer though I think I'm going to settle for a PC no matter what though.
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #140198

TheWiznard wrote:I was able to finish like 2 reports, 2 speeches, and a math project, THE DAY they where do at school. and I would have absolutely failed otherwise.

Oh I know that thrill. Did an entire screenplay a few hours before it was due. Had the whole semester to do it but sat on my ass that whole time. Passed the class with a B. B FOR BOSS.
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #140223

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:
TheWiznard wrote:I was able to finish like 2 reports, 2 speeches, and a math project, THE DAY they where do at school. and I would have absolutely failed otherwise.

Oh I know that thrill. Did an entire screenplay a few hours before it was due. Had the whole semester to do it but sat on my ass that whole time. Passed the class with a B. B FOR BOSS.
I think it's bad for me though because even if I rush on the last second to do it I still wind up with like a B, or the instructor is like "wow you must have practiced a lot for this". I think it only reinforces my lazy ass behavior of not doing anything until it's do or die time. I think I have a serious problem being lazy where I just can't focus my mind on any particular task unless it's do or die time.
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #140290

TheWiznard wrote:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:

I think it's bad for me though because even if I rush on the last second to do it I still wind up with like a B, or the instructor is like "wow you must have practiced a lot for this". I think it only reinforces my lazy ass behavior of not doing anything until it's do or die time. I think I have a serious problem being lazy where I just can't focus my mind on any particular task unless it's do or die time.
I was the same way in high school.

It did make me fail 9th grade English twice though because I left myself a day to do this massive presentation thing and I just said "fuck it" when it came to working on it.
Got the second highest grade on the state tests for 11th grade the same year though so you'd think they'd just let me have it.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #140403

My fat ass is getting less fat again. According to the gym scale I'm down to 215 pounds from 236, and I'm just five away from my initial goal of 210. We'll see what my 'official' number is at Weight Watchers this week.

I dunno why I'm typing this here, I'm bored.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #140410

Congrats man. I just finished exams, so that concludes by bullshit triple gen ed semester. Will have my bachelors degree in Biotech really soon
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #140419

>dig through my laundry pile for some socks
>find a pair of panties

i dont even know what to feel right now
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #140421

If you live in a dorm or apartment with communal laundry facilities that's hardly unusual.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #140432

Deitus wrote:>dig through my laundry pile for some socks
>find a pair of panties

i dont even know what to feel right now
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #140443

NSFW:
heck
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #140491

It's hitting 69 degrees here! SO COLD!

How do you non-westerners handle this!?
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #140492

It was 33 here in the morning. 55 in the afternoon, northern CA. This is probably the coldest it's been here in like 5 years
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #140502

There was 10 seconds of snow today.

In the Mojave.
I'm surprised everything didn't shut down immediately.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #140532

Snowing in the Mojave almost makes me wish for a nuclear meme.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #140541

Well since we don't currently have a webcomics thread up I just want to say check out Nature of Nature's art'sSolar System it is a bit experimental (remember to mouse over speech bubbles) but as we approach what seems to be the end I would say the experience has been near 100% positive.

Simialr deal for Lycosa which is about fighting spiders.
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #140609

Package was delayed.
It might arrive today, as it's finally in the county, but knowing the USPS I'll be pleasantly surprised if it makes it here before this Saturday
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #140625

I accidentally dropped my iPod down an elevator shaft a few weeks ago, from the 4th floor.

Got it back today because another elevator in the building broke down, so the mechanic finally had a reason to come by. The damn thing still works! The audio jack no longer sends the left-side audio signal but that's an issue any repair shop with a soldering iron can solve.

It's a 3rd gen iPod Nano, so about 8 years old by now? Older Apple stuff is sturdy as a rock.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #140635

Ricotez wrote:I accidentally dropped my iPod down an elevator shaft a few weeks ago, from the 4th floor.

Got it back today because another elevator in the building broke down, so the mechanic finally had a reason to come by. The damn thing still works! The audio jack no longer sends the left-side audio signal but that's an issue any repair shop with a soldering iron can solve.

It's a 3rd gen iPod Nano, so about 8 years old by now? Older Apple stuff is sturdy as a rock.
how the fuck did you manage to drop an ipod down a fucking elevator shaft
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #140656

The receptionist at our office asked me how much weight I'd lost today--she said she could really tell I'd dropped a lot. Made me feel pretty good.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #140659

Deitus wrote:
Ricotez wrote:I accidentally dropped my iPod down an elevator shaft a few weeks ago, from the 4th floor.

there's usually a gap between the doors

and ipods are thin

and I drop things a lot
Spoiler:
Deitus

Post by Deitus » #140672

Ricotez wrote:
Deitus wrote:

there's usually a gap between the doors

and ipods are thin

and I drop things a lot
yeah but still its like

you have to AIM to fuck up that bad

damn