Talk about non-ss13 stuff here.
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by EndgamerAzari » #162361

Bottom post of the previous page:

My dumb faggot face was on TV a while ago

Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #162366

The legend of Azari spreads!
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #162375

My claim to fame is a dick joke.

Seems fitting.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #162416

EndgamerAzari wrote:My claim to fame is a dick joke.

Seems fitting.
https://soundcloud.com/licking-anna/scr ... yler-cover

edit:
Spoiler:
term paper due today, haven't started, due in 6 hours. Why do I do this to myself... I know why
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #162422

You have trensended the medium and become a meme in real life. How does it feel?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #162425

Wyzack wrote:You have trensended the medium and become a meme in real life. How does it feel?
I̧̟͔̙ ̥̭̬͔̤͘F͏̱̣E̛̤̪̘̺̠͙͉͝͞E͙̺͜L̨͓̞̙͔ ̸̹͖̘̘̻̝͢͡N̗O̻͔̳̱T̛̻̹̤̣̪̥͚̲͟͠H͔̹̤͍͍̻̪͞͞ͅI͔̲̲̮͙N̢͇̳̝̝̰̞G̢̢̱̥̕

Also that was from 2014, I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A MEME
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #162429

I'm fucking boned
read: spoiler
Spoiler:
this science class has been the fucking literal worst class I've ever attended. First off it's split into two classes, one on tuesday which is a seperate teacher who actually shows up and does science labs with us, but doesn't actually do anything to help you, just says "here it is good luck" and constantly has different answers for the same question that people ask her. the second class on thursday is the lecture class where most of the learning is supposed to be done. This teacher is a nice old guy but the thing is he literally doesn't teach you anything at fucking all. The first three weeks we went over the first chapter of the book constantly because he "didn't remember" where we were. THEN he had to get some kind of surgery and has been gone until today. for the 4th week of class we waited in the room for half an hour only to be told that the sub isn't showing up today and we can go. Then the next 4 weeks we actually started to learn something because the sub is a decent fucking human being. Last week we took the exam for chapeters 3 and 4 which we should have done according our syllabus WEEK TWO!!!! WTF. IT'S WEEK 9 OUT OF 16 AND WE AREN'T EVEN ON CHAPTER 5. Every week the labs we do keep progressing on time but we LITERALLY have no fucking idea what we are doing because SPOILER: WE HAVEN'T GOTTEN EVEN LEARNED ABOUT IT YET. then this fucking old guy comes back today (haven't been to class yet) and says "OH YOUR TERM PAPERS ARE DUE TODAY BTW, GOOD LUCK!!" fuck this class so fucking much. FINALLY WHEN I'M PASSING THE BANE OF MY EXISTANCE WHICH IS ONLINE CLASSES WITH AN A&B I GET FUCKED BY MY F2F CLASSES. GOD FUCKING DAMN.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #162430

What kind of science are you doing?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #162431

Physical Science . it was supposed to be an easy to pass elective, guess I drew the shortest straw in the fucking cup though
edit: going to school rip me.
Spoiler:
I don't even care that I didn't get my paper done, this has made me the maddest I've ever been in like 10 years.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #162433

I mean if you need a hand understanding concepts or anything feel free to shoot me a PM. I have got pretty good at tutoring a bunch of my friends on sciency type shit
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #162526

Sitting here feeling misanthropic while reading God Emperor of Dune at work.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #162567

please.
please canada. please invade again. burn down the capital.
you did it once before
please

pleasehelp
pls
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #162568

I will talk to our young hip dope smokin Prime Minister and see what we can do, but Obama just wineanddined him so he may be reluctant
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #162634

My pee smells like a damn ashtray and if it turns out that means I've got a kidney infection I'm gonna pull the stupid thing out bare-handed
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #162641

fucking same
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #162643

EndgamerAzari wrote:My pee smells like a damn ashtray and if it turns out that means I've got a kidney infection I'm gonna pull the stupid thing out bare-handed
Maybe you should stop sounding your urethra with lit cigarettes.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #162644

STOP TRYING TO CHANGE ME
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #162686

I am the change I want to see in this world.

Therefore, I do not stick cigs in my dick.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #162693

What prize do I win for having a drinking problem and an eating disorder at the same time
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #162698

EndgamerAzari wrote:What prize do I win for having a drinking problem and an eating disorder at the same time
the "drink less eat less lifetime award"
私は完璧
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #162708

My eating disorder is of the "not eating enough" variety, or at least the one I'm developing is.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #162716

EndgamerAzari wrote:My eating disorder is of the "not eating enough" variety, or at least the one I'm developing is.
eat a pizza.
now.
私は完璧
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #162805

Remie Richards wrote:
EndgamerAzari wrote:My eating disorder is of the "not eating enough" variety, or at least the one I'm developing is.
eat a pizza.
now.
Fuck you, that's worth way more than a day's worth of Weight Watchers points

I haven't had pizza in so long oh God
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Maccus
Byond Username: FrowningMaccus

Post by Maccus » #162811

>That kid who didn't use his urethra to smoke cigarettes
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #162934

EndgamerAzari wrote:
Remie Richards wrote:
eat a pizza.
now.
Fuck you, that's worth way more than a day's worth of Weight Watchers points

I haven't had pizza in so long oh God
speaking of pizza I just ordered and ate an entire medium fire pepper pepperoni pizza from pizza hut
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #162967

i played boardgame online again for the first time in fucking years and i annihilated it
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #163399

My beard has finally gotten full enough to mostly hide the big scar on my chin.

This is my most substantial accomplishment of the year.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #163636

My blower finally arrived today.

And oh power, unlimited power!
Fans and sinks have never looked so clean, and with as much high pressure air as I want I even blasted out my keyboard, I was wondering where my hair had gone...

And now I can play subnautica without the fans whining.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #163641

I have a presentation tomorrow where i will be representing the company i now work for.

Wouldnt be a problem normally but i have a fucking shitty cold and i feel like death.

Kill me
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
nsos
Byond Username: NOSENSEOFSELF

Post by nsos » #163645

[youtube]H4siKr6qY8w[/youtube]

RIP
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #163648

i had no heating for a week
it was -2 a lot
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #163649

i've had no heating for like 2 weeks now

the landlady still hasnt FUCKINGS ENT ANYONE TO FIX IT

luckily i live in the south west so its kinda cold but not really.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #163650

Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #163651

Melted my work boots in a fire while I was wearing them. Now the outside rubber part looks like traesh.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #163652

I live up north and on the side of a mountain.

I've the windows open the last two weeks, bloody southern poofters.
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #163654

Malkevin wrote:My blower finally arrived today.

And oh power, unlimited power!
Fans and sinks have never looked so clean, and with as much high pressure air as I want I even blasted out my keyboard, I was wondering where my hair had gone...

And now I can play subnautica without the fans whining.

Might have to get one of those sometime. It'll beat having to buy canned air dats fer sure.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #163722

Why the hell isn't "dropping ass-ballast" a synonym for taking a dump

WHY
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #163723

EndgamerAzari wrote:Why the hell isn't "dropping ass-ballast" a synonym for taking a dump

WHY
*muffled screaming*
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #163862

Cold and windy enough today that I had to wear my field jacket for the first time in months

I accidentally popped a button off when taking it off

I hate sewing
420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #163867

Malkevin wrote:I live up north and on the side of a mountain.
i also do
it's still fucking cold
Aloraydrel
Byond Username: Aloraydrel
Github Username: Aloraydrel

Post by Aloraydrel » #164001

nsos wrote:[youtube]H4siKr6qY8w[/youtube]

RIP
Sleep tight coke man
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #164049

Lost 1.8 pounds this week. Just .2 away from my lowest point. Here's hoping I keep up the pace.

Honestly I'd probably be way better off if I stopped drinking so much but anyone who's ever talked to me knows that is not happening
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #164050

Are you drinking calorie dense liquor or what because you can get trashed pretty easily without high intake
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #164051

I don't even look at the labels, I just grab a bottle and pour it into a glass and toss into my jagged maw

One day I will grab the hydrogen peroxide by mistake and I will finally die

Mostly spiced rum with diet Pepsi as of late
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #164053

Join the whiskey drinkers of the world and start taking it straight. Never worry about brining mix to a get together ever again! Also it gives people the false impression that you are very sophisticated. Has improved my life greatly
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #164055

I already hate myself, I don't need to drink stuff that causes me almost real, physical pain. If I'm going to get can't-feel-my-fingers fucked up I want to enjoy doing it.

Of course, most of the time when I'm drunk I get super-morose and start yelling at myself for being such a failure. Maybe I should stop.

I'm not going to stop hlaughaghaguaghagh
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #164060

And there I am, yelling at myself despite never having consumed anything stronger than black tea.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #164075

Well, I yell at myself internally all the time. Only when I'm really shitfaced do I sit on the toilet and rock back and forth, asking myself why I do the things I do.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #164077

You're more Alphys than I am, then, and that's probably saying something.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #164078

I START HOLLERING
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TechnoAlchemist
Byond Username: TechnoAlchemist

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #164091

Where did it all go so wrong aziz