Re: Watercooler/Slowchat 2: Son of Watercooler

Post by TechnoAlchemist » #164091

Bottom post of the previous page:

Where did it all go so wrong aziz
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #164094

You really don't want me to start down that introspective road.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #164176

you don't need to start because it's all already here on the forums
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #164185

FUCKIN
SHUDDUP

You're right I talk too much
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #164192

it's okay azari we love you
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #164193

PKPenguin321 wrote:it's okay azari we love you
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #164251

Cars are a money vacuum, just spent 300 quid total on a new cat and lambda sensor plus fitting for my car. Only paid 900 quid for the car originally.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #164258

THE MIGHTY GALVATRON wrote:
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #164417

EndgamerAzari wrote:
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... dc.jpg[img]

[youtube]npcaiSjVjDE[/youtube]

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #164428

hlaughaughaugh

My little toe keeps falling asleep

How the fuck can *I* have circulation problems
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #164430

When in doubt, blame alcohol.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #164431

Alcohol is a blood thinner so actually helps circulation.
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #164436

SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #165015

i'm super fucking tired right now and i've been aggressively angryposting on multiple boards and forums
if i offended you tonight i apologize in advnaced thank you
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #165228

I ate a bunch of almonds yesterday and I feel bloated today

Stab me with a broken Tabasco bottle
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #165235

You've probably OD on arsenic.
RIP.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #165237

It's cyanide you get in almonds, and you can only really poison yourself with bitter almonds
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #165254

I had a bit of a stomachache last night but that was probably from my body being shocked by having so much solid food at once. Feel better today aside from self-conscious about probably-imagined bloating.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #165261

When I was in Florida for my dad's service I got devoured by mosquitoes. Itch. Stop itch.

Halp.

Halp.
Stahp.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
THE MIGHTY GALVATRON
Byond Username: The Mighty Galvatron

Post by THE MIGHTY GALVATRON » #165265

ThanatosRa wrote:When I was in Florida for my dad's service I got devoured by mosquitoes. Itch. Stop itch.

Halp.

Halp.
Stahp.

The south is a horrible place where only the craziest mofo's survive. I went to Georgia, Alabama and Florida back in 2000 for my great-great-grandmother's funeral and I remember not enjoying a single bit of it, well maybe taking a piss in a forest was kinda enjoyable never did that before.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #165266

ThanatosRa wrote:When I was in Florida for my dad's service I got devoured by mosquitoes. Itch. Stop itch.

Halp.

Halp.
Stahp.

The south is a horrible place where only the craziest mofo's survive. I went to Georgia, Alabama and Florida back in 2000 for my great-great-grandmother's funeral and I remember not enjoying a single bit of it, well maybe taking a piss in a forest was kinda enjoyable never did that before.
We had a blast otherwise.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #165515

Fuuuck time for hopelessness

I'm never gonna own a house or be able to afford a better car

My life will be the same lame mediocrity forever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #165516

It is all about outlook fam. Even if you had all those things right now you would probably not be happy. Likewise if you were a happier person you would be happy with nothing but a wet bucket of shit. All you can do is try to start focusing on the less shitty things, force yourself to do it. Fake it till you make it.
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #165541

It's kinda weird how giving the old man a good sendoff(though I still need to receive and release my allotted portion of his ashes here in vegas) has helped my mood. I'm barely even angry at work. I'm actually cajoling and having a good time.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #165566

There's something to be said about the other shoe finally dropping, you know? Once someone passes you'll feel loss, but you're also free from the stresses of worrying about them. I'm currently that way with my grandpa on my dad's side--he's 95 and he's basically got dementia. It's not Alzheimer's, he's just so old that he'll forget what he's already asked you less than 5 minutes later. It's rough seeing him like this, and he needs someone with him all the time in case he falls (again), so I'm honestly half-hoping he just goes peacefully in his sleep some night. My dad and my aunts all feel the same way, I think. It feels heartless, but it just doesn't feel like there's too much of him left.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #165573

Might not be Alzheimer's, but there's many forms of dementia.

If he drank a lot, it might be Korsakoff's.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #165607

I think it's just oldasfuckitis. We went to see him on Saturday night when both my brother and I were home, and it's possible it might be the last time we do. And... I think I'm okay with that. I feel bad for my dad, though, on the brink of having lost both his parents, but I think he's tired of making sure the old fellow doesn't forget to eat or hurts himself or something.
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #165642

I haven't pooped in two days. I feel like there's a dirty bomb in my bowels
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #165830

Something glitched in our direct deposit system so I didn't get paid even though it's payday.

[halfhearted reeee]
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #165833

Zilenan91 wrote:I haven't pooped in two days. I feel like there's a dirty bomb in my bowels
I only poop once a week on fridays, unless I'm sick.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #165836

So that's why you lot are so fulla shit.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #165845

STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN PAID

I'M GETTIN BELLIGERENT
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #165922

DemonFiren wrote:So that's why you lot are so fulla shit.
well actually let me revise my statement. I typically only go on fridays but if I eat at like say taco bell; well we all know how that turns out. If I eat no fast food I generally 99% of the time only go on fridays. The catch I guess for not having to worry about #2 everyday is that when it comes friday...lets just say subway should be paying me $5.

I probably lose 2 pounds on fridays

my family and toilet hate me

lifetip from thewiznard: never poop without a plunger in the house.

actually it's weird how much I don't eat anymore. In HS I used to get like 6 hotdogs, 2 nachos, 2 cokes every pepband game or on marching contest days I'd get 2 supreme nachos, 2 walking tacos, 2 cokes. Now, unless I go out to eat or stop on class days to get taco bell for dinner; I only eat dinner. I'm 100% certain that on nearly (special days like pizza night not included) every day of the week I eat a home cooked dinner. I hardly wake up early enough to fix myself breakfast or lunch. I might make a sandwich every few days for lunch but that's about it. I don't even snack as hardcore as I used to. Probably must of my food intake is snacks anyway but it's like ritz crackers and striped fudge cookies once a month.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #165933

Dude that's really really unhealthy to only poop once a week.

Like, 10 years off your life unhealthy, you need to seriously fix your gut problem man.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #165936

imma need a source for that budd.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #165938

I mean, poop gets formed in your gut from every meal, so having ALL of that shit backed up in you for an entire week is going to fuck you up internally. You aren't supposed to be full of that much shit.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #165939

i dunno about that, a lot of people on this forum manage to be full of shit all the time
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #165951

ah there we go the meta commentary gud shit

and no the intestines are there to hold shit, it doesn't really affect it unless you literallY CANT POOP
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Takeguru
Byond Username: TakeGuru

Post by Takeguru » #165979

Read this thread, have to poop

Thanks /tg/
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #165980

Takeguru wrote:Read this thread, have to poop

Thanks /tg/
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #165981

You missed the "what do you faggots look like" thread
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #166202

Takeguru wrote:You missed the "what do you faggots look like" thread
god damn dude too harsh
Spoiler:
TheWiznard
Github User

Post by TheWiznard » #166349

CosmicScientist wrote:I'm such a wanker when it's almost seven in the morning and I've had no sleep.
same thing, I woke up 6 pm friday and didn't pass out until nearly 9am then I woke up at 2pm and have been up since wide awake
Jacough
Byond Username: Jacough

Post by Jacough » #166367

Learned from a friend I was housemates with about a week ago that the last Oxford house I lived in has gone down the shitter and some of the chapter heads are ready to pull the plug on it. The guy who was house president while I was there was arrested and is doing serious jail time after violating his parole by trying to steal tires and the new house president has been letting people get away with using. From what my buddy said maybe three out of the 11 people living there are actually sober. So basically it's more or less a trap house now. I think they did me a favor kicking me out.
Takeguru

Post by Takeguru » #166771

Cat broke the screen on the window, got outside

Spent 3 hours looking and can't find her

Someone come shoot me
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed

Post by Zilenan91 » #166772

She'll come back when she gets hungry. I had one of my cats run out the front door and not come back all night 6 or 7 years ago. We left the house open and screamed around the whole town looking for him. We didn't find him until the next morning because he'd come back up the stairs and came into our house without us seeing him.
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:

EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #166802

I hope she gets back okay!
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
420weedscopes
Byond Username: 420weedscopes

Post by 420weedscopes » #166860

[youtube]Q0NJzKlnrDk[/youtube]
Check out Phoenix Bucket!
TheWiznard wrote:jmad you read a book out loud to no one for two hours
original fanart by TheWiznard http://i.imgur.com/TTd3AFt.jpg
MORE http://i.imgur.com/335AGAS.jpg
EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #166864

Was gud

Fuck in a month and six days I'll not longer be a twenty-something

Slit my wrists and use my blood to drown calves to make really creepy veal
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #166896

Be like me, tell yourself you'll be old in another decade and don't let the existential dread set in.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #166929

So apparently my brake lights aren't working. Apparently ONLY my brake lights too as I can't see any of the others lights, running lights and hazard lights and turn signals included, malfunctioning. Guess I'm going to be digging through both fuse boxes tonight.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med