Space dragon noted for murderboning nut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
vect0r
Byond Username: Vect0r

Space dragon noted for murderboning nut

Post by vect0r » #725304

VENDETTA+Cecilia Vujic
EmpressMaia
Byond Username: EmpressMaia

Re: Space dragon noted for murderboning nut

Post by EmpressMaia » #725306

come up with some better titles
iwishforducks
Byond Username: Iwishforducks

Post by iwishforducks » #725311

the sacred art of nutting has been forgotten. we’re really nutting everything these days, huh?
im gay (and also play the moth “bugger”)
PapaMichael
Byond Username: PapaMichael

Post by PapaMichael » #725312

iwishforducks wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:41 pm the sacred art of nutting has been forgotten. we’re really nutting everything these days, huh?
I tried to lampshade this with my original metanut but the Players would not listen...
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #725314

the OP needs to amend their post as it is factually incorrect
dragons are basic mobs
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #725316

Holy... this was on Sybil! When I read that a single antagonist had wiped the floor with such a huge portion of the crew, I expected Manuel, but this was SYBIL. He went up against ROBUST gamers and triumphed.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Indie-ana Jones
Byond Username: Indie-ana Jones

Post by Indie-ana Jones » #725317

Now this is epic
Blacklist897
Byond Username: Blacklist897

Post by Blacklist897 » #725321

eka when they have the opportunity to piss and moan about a sever they have never played or observed a round of:
ekaterina wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:51 pm Holy... this was on Sybil! When I read that a single antagonist had wiped the floor with such a huge portion of the crew, I expected Manuel, but this was SYBIL. He went up against ROBUST gamers and triumphed.
profile picture by "Cowboy Owlbear"
I play alexander Moore on Manuel
britgrenadier1
Byond Username: Britgrenadier1

Post by britgrenadier1 » #725324

Blacklist897 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:19 pm eka when they have the opportunity to piss and moan about a sever they have never played or observed a round of:
ekaterina wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:51 pm Holy... this was on Sybil! When I read that a single antagonist had wiped the floor with such a huge portion of the crew, I expected Manuel, but this was SYBIL. He went up against ROBUST gamers and triumphed.
Remember when the Sybil teams placed below the Manuel teams in the toolbox tournament? For the record I too have a positive note for achieving total killdeath on Sybil where is my kudos Ekat?
I play Culls-The-Leviathan and Chris O' Riley. Primarily on Manny

TheWolfbringer
Byond Username: TheWolfbringer

Post by TheWolfbringer » #725328

Personally if I was there in these types of rounds I would've stopped them but that's just me.
ekaterina
Byond Username: Ekaterina von Russland

Post by ekaterina » #725335

britgrenadier1 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:52 pm
Blacklist897 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:19 pm eka when they have the opportunity to piss and moan about a sever they have never played or observed a round of:
Remember when the Sybil teams placed below the Manuel teams in the toolbox tournament? For the record I too have a positive note for achieving total killdeath on Sybil where is my kudos Ekat?
Where is your shitpost appeal, brit? You have not taken all the steps towards getting my praise.
I have a confirmed grand total of 1 merged PR. That basically means I'm a c*der now. 8-)
toemas wrote: ekaterina is really funny because they just consistently say what should be complete common sense (...) and then they get dogpiled by everyone in the thread
kinnebian wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:51 am i agree with ekaterina but in a less aggressive manner
sinfulbliss wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:03 am Marina is actually a very high quality roleplayer, believe it or not, and a pretty fun and good-faith player in my experience.
warbluke wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:03 am Suboptimal research play detected, deploying lethal force.
Timberpoes wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:50 am No deviations allowed. All must know the meta. All must power the game.
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #725348

EmpressMaia wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:08 pm come up with some better titles
comic sans appealers dont deserve better
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #725354

best appeal in a long time
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW:
Jacquerel
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Becquerel

Post by Jacquerel » #725364

I'm glad this appeal was made for the fact that it allowed a highlight of the dragon lighting some cigars for its final victims before killing them
Higgin
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Higgin

Post by Higgin » #725375

this restores my faith in the appeals process
feedback appreciated here <3
kieth4
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Kieth4

Post by kieth4 » #725379

britgrenadier1 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:52 pm
Terry won so ig that makes terry number 1 manuel 2 and sybil 3 yeah I guess I can live with this (get owned Alec petrov)
TheWolfbringer
Byond Username: TheWolfbringer

Post by TheWolfbringer » #725381

kieth4 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:49 am
Terry won so ig that makes terry number 1 manuel 2 and sybil 3 yeah I guess I can live with this (get owned Alec petrov)
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RedBaronFlyer
Byond Username: RedBaronFlyer

Post by RedBaronFlyer » #725402

TG players going five seconds without thinking and complaining about Manuel existing
WARNING, Prolonged exposure to my opinions can be mentally scarring or in some cases, FATAL
Stamper of papers, pusher of crates, and the cleaner of floors.
I'm Eugine Adrian Hynes on Manuel, I'm very uncool.
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:11 pm I assume he did it elsewhere because it's fucking goofball and he never half-asses his shitty ideas, he full asses them so both cheeks are absolutely slathered in shit
Constellado
Byond Username: Constellado

Post by Constellado » #725444

I think Terry won because they had the best ping.
► Show Spoiler
► Show Spoiler