Appeals which have been closed.
verysussy

unban appeal

Post by verysussy » #729529

BYOND account: <Giggleman69420>
Character name: <i dont know>
Ban type: <server>
Ban length: <permanent>
Ban reason: <rule 0: for quotes such as i like little girls and i have aids ontop of a shit note history get the fuck out and stay the fuck out.>
Round ID in which ban was placed: <220984>
Your side of the story: <i will explain in the why i think i should get unbanned>
Why you think you should be unbanned: <i was very new to ss13 and i didnt know how to open the rules tab so i started making some jokes that i didnt know were breaking the rules i did not mean to break the rules i just didnt know what the rules were if i get unbanned i will read the rules cause i know how to open them now and i will play like a normal person>
Riggle
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Riggle

Re: unban appeal

Post by Riggle » #729531

This was made in the wrong appeal subforum, I've moved it to the correct one
Very cool link
Look at my cool text
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #729534

Looks like this ban was applied by Dragmeme:
[2023-12-23 09:57:57 | note by thedragmeme]
Banned from the server permanently - Quality Control, Rule 0: For quotes such as: "i like little girls" and "i have aids" on top of a shit note history. Get the fuck out and stay the fuck out.
Drag is no longer with the admin team, so I'll take this over. You were banned from TGMC for grenade spam as recently as the beginning of last month. Can you explain why I should expect you to act any differently if I lift this ban?
Billcyferka9 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:58 pm Bye bye asshole.
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
verysussy

Post by verysussy » #729618

i know how to open the rules now i didnt know how to before i will try my best to not break any rules i will read all the rules and i will follow them
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #729640

I really don't like the idea that you were banned from TGMC so recently. Not counting your Fulp ban, you've been banned from pretty much every other major SS13 server for griefing or being a creep. I don't really see a reason to lift this without proof that you're not going to be a problem.

Feel free to appeal this again in three months, preferably with a vouch from another server.
Billcyferka9 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 10:58 pm Bye bye asshole.
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
dendydoom
In-Game Head Admin
Byond Username: Dendydoom

Post by dendydoom » #729662

i'm increasing this to a year with a vouch.

i don't believe this appeal is sincere, you haven't made an attempt to take any accountability for your conduct and instead are relying on pretty poor excuses, and you've been ejected and barred from more or less every major server in the community.

please think about whether you actually want to play this game or whether you're better off taking up another hobby.

thanks.
MrStonedOne wrote:I always read dendy's walls of text
NSFW: