Post by mrpain » #122455

Your byond account: Mrpain666
Your character name: N/A
Their character name: James Russle
Their byond account(optional, but useful if you can provide it): bdpuffy420
Server and time: /vg/, Wednesday, 18:28
Logs and/or screenshots:
Spoiler:
[18:28:53]SAY: James Russle/BDpuffy420 (@174,144,1) As Sol Common : This station blows /tg/ cock!

[18:32:50]ADMINWARN: <span class="admin"><span class="prefix">ADMIN LOG:</span> <span class="message"><a href='?priv_msg=[0x5000000]'>Rei1226</a>/(Heihachi Edajima) has added a PERMABAN for bdpuffy420 with the reason: "(MANUAL BAN) James Russle exclaims, "This station blows /tg/ cock!" -- I hope you enjoyed getting mauled by BEAR FORCE ONE. Now go back to wherever you came from, and stay there." to the ban database.</span></span>
Description of what happened: It would appear that someone from this server did a minor raid on ours involving greytiding and being a shitter in general. After security gets tired of his shit and deals with him, he utters this line" "This station blows /tg/ cock!"

You may reference this for yourself in our public logs at: http://ss13.pomf.se/logs/2015/09-Septem ... nesday.log

Why they should be banned: He is now perma banned for what we consider a raid, and I'd like you to at least be aware of what happened, and act appropriately, as to deter potential future raids. We would do the same for you.

Good day.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: [bdpuffy420] Raiding /vg/ in the name of /tg/

Post by Saegrimr » #122456

That ckey has only ever connected here once, back in 2014.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #122457

Interesting.

Are you able to check for alts/related ckeys?
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #122458

I checked the only CID and a wide IP range from that one connection, and nothing of interest or value.

Considered d20station? They're hilariously more /tg/ affiliated than we are nowadays.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
mrpain

Post by mrpain » #122459

If this happens again, I'll have a chat with them.

Just be aware of what could be a potential problem for now. I'm not going to tell you how to administrate your own server, but if someone were to raid your server in the name of /vg/, personally I'd perma ban him as to force an explanation out of him. But we're probably a lot more strict over here too. Your call.

Thanks.
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #122462

I'll put the clamps on him anyway just in case.
mrpain

Post by mrpain » #122464

Alright.

Thank you kindly.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #122467

There was someone who used to play here with that name as their static, although I forgot the ckey
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #122469

Jimmy/James/Jameson Rustle/Russel/Rousel is kind of a common meme name.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #122483

Its generally considered that anyone caught "raiding" another server in the name of /tg/ or anything like that is perma banned upon evidence.
Even though servers run separate code and have different play styles, were all in it together in this madhouse of a game.

EDIT:

Permaban applied and notes updated.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box