[ikarrus] Retrokinesis - silicon permaban

Appeals which have been closed.
Retrokinesis
Byond Username: Retrokinesis

[ikarrus] Retrokinesis - silicon permaban

Post by Retrokinesis » #12992

Byond account and character name: Retrokinesis - Mackenzie Stafford
Banning admin: ikarrus
Ban reason and length: Permanent, for being a dick and breaking my laws as a borg
Time ban was placed (including time zone): 2014-05-28 01:05:55

Your side of the story: I was a traitor that was caught and permabrigged. Space carp broke the windows and that combined with oxygen deprivation sent me into critical. The Warden immediately dragged me to robotics to be borged. I don't remember if I died on the way or was killed by the roboticist but I very clearly stated I did not want to be borged and would rather be executed, mainly because I had only played a cyborg once before and had absolutely no idea what to do. Fully admitting I was then a massive prick to the poor roboticist, up to and including mentioning I would break my laws to get revenge if borged in spite of that not being possible. She ignored me, gave me the name "ASSBURGER", and I harmbatoned her into yellow before being remotely destroyed.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I don't think I should be unbanned; I was an ass and I knew I would get a ban for it, but was mad enough to not care. I'm just asking for it to not be a permaban from all silicon roles for one offense, especially since no one died. I didn't know at the time you could ghost to avoid being borged or I would've done that instead. My conduct was inexcusable and I deserved a ban but I'm asking it to be reduced to a month or so instead of being permanent. It was my first offense and my second time as a borg and it's extremely unlikely to happen again, especially now that I know you can ghost out of it. If it matters I wasn't even eligible to play borg or AI from roundstart at the time.
Last edited by Retrokinesis on Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Re: [Unknown] Retrokinesis - silicon permaban

Post by MrStonedOne » #13167

Here is the ban, for admin finding purposes
JOB_PERMABAN
AI
retrokinesis was banned by ikarrus on Sibyl on 2014-05-28 01:05:55
Reason: "Killed somoene as an asimov security borg immediately after getting borged." Ban still active

JOB_PERMABAN
Cyborg
retrokinesis was banned by ikarrus on Sibyl on 2014-05-28 01:05:52
Reason: "Killed somoene as an asimov security borg immediately after getting borged." Ban still active
I went ahead and edited the title to include the admin, The post contents you can do yourself.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
Retrokinesis
Byond Username: Retrokinesis

Re: [ikarrus] Retrokinesis - silicon permaban

Post by Retrokinesis » #13227

Thanks! Edited in.
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Re: [ikarrus] Retrokinesis - silicon permaban

Post by Ikarrus » #13290

Thank you for coming here and making your appeal. I'm going to give you a second chance. Bans lifted.

Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?